IG88, Boba Fett and Jango Fett vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
could he take em' all at once?

Lightsnake
I seriously doubt it....Ig is dead as it...but the Fetts...

Shadow x 20
Maul will kill IG-88 in a few seconds, force push/pull Jango/Boba to his lightsaber. Maul wins.

darthsith19
^ yeah right. And the Fett's would just stand around looking dumb while IG-88 allowed Maul to destroy it and then they'd gratefully let Maul force-pull them to his lightsaber? I don't think so.

Seriously, Jango is almost as strong as AOTC Obi-Wan, IG-88 is a walking war machine and Boba Fett was strong enough to take out an IG-88. They'd beat Maul, no question. The Fett's alone could probably do it. Either Fett + the IG-88'd stand a chance.

braz
^wow looking at ur avy i thought u would've said maul would pwn them

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by darthsith19
^ yeah right. And the Fett's would just stand around looking dumb while IG-88 allowed Maul to destroy it and then they'd gratefully let Maul force-pull them to his lightsaber? I don't think so.

Seriously, Jango is almost as strong as AOTC Obi-Wan, IG-88 is a walking war machine and Boba Fett was strong enough to take out an IG-88. They'd beat Maul, no question. The Fett's alone could probably do it. Either Fett + the IG-88'd stand a chance.
Jango almost as strong as AOTC Obi? Let's not go there. Obi was trying to capture Jango not kill him. Look how easy Mace whipped the floor with Jango. Or the fact that Boba couldn't kill Luke in ROTJ when Luke was fighting a bunch of other of Jabba's guys.

§noopbert
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Jango almost as strong as AOTC Obi? Let's not go there. Obi was trying to capture Jango not kill him. Look how easy Mace whipped the floor with Jango. Or the fact that Boba couldn't kill Luke in ROTJ when Luke was fighting a bunch of other of Jabba's guys. He whipped the floor with Jango because he had just been trampled over by a beast.

Darth Takáta
drool

Shadow x 20

darthsith19
Originally posted by braz
^wow looking at ur avy i thought u would've said maul would pwn them
no expression I like Maul but I'm not some arogant Maul fanboy.

1) merely stating a fact.
2) So what. He still had the lower hand. Boba was shooting at him and he was trying not to kill Jango but to say Jango isn't at least 80% of him would be complete Obi-Wan fanboyism.

You mean when Jango's jetpack was broken and he didn't know it and was thus relaying on it to aid him?

You mean he wasn't able to use the Force to sense Han Solo behind him about to accidentally hit his jetpack with a pole and thus make it go off unexpectedly?

§noopbert
And Mace was fighting thousands of Battle Droids. So? Big difference from getting trampled by that best.

Shadow x 20
2) So what. He still had the lower hand. Boba was shooting at him and he was trying not to kill Jango but to say Jango isn't at least 80% of him would be complete Obi-Wan fanboyism.
2.) Obi-Wan didn't have his lightsaber and Jango had all his toys.

Council#13
Yeah, besides, Jango and Boba never killed a Jedi when Maul killed 1!!! mwahaha (sarcasm alert no expression)

ResubianNushi
Originally posted by Council#13
Yeah, besides, Jango and Boba never killed a Jedi when Maul killed 1!!! mwahaha

Jango killed some.

braz
yea they sucked though didnt they?^^

anyways IMO i thin maul could take all three of them if he really tried.....force push IG-88, deflect boba's and jango fetts laser blasts and send them back at them and run over to IG-88 and cut him in two

darthsith19
2.) Obi-Wan didn't have his lightsaber and Jango had all his toys.
Unless I'm mistaken Obi-Wan went into that fight with his lightsaber.

Maul killed 3 Jedi plus tons of other non-Jedi. Jango has also killed many Jedi. Not sure about Boba.

Look, it'd be hard enough for Maul to block 3 lethal dead on balls accurate laser bolts at once (two from Jango, one from Boba) plus he's have to dodge any saber darts. His cloak'd probably end up on fire and if IG-88 released toxic gas into the air with can be filtered out by the Fett'sfilter devices on their helmets there's no way in hell Maul could win.

Darth_Glentract
Maul gets WTFpwned.

exanda kane
I totally agree with DarthSith19 here.

Obi-Wan, although trying to capture Jango, did not and almost lost his life. It would be wrong to dismiss Jango, he is possibly 80% of Obi-Wan's power.

And considering an AotC Kenobi and a TPM Maul are probably on the same level, taking Jango who has killed 20-30 Jedi and survived Dooku in that battle, Boba who has all the traits of his father and Ig aswell, overkills Maul.

kamikz
Jango almost as strong as AOTC Obi? Let's not go there. Obi was trying to capture Jango not kill him. Look how easy Mace whipped the floor with Jango. Or the fact that Boba couldn't kill Luke in ROTJ when Luke was fighting a bunch of other of Jabba's guys.

Still he didn't make it, and I wouldent really go so far on the capture part either. You can clearly see that when Obi-Wan is running towards him and is in lightsaber range, he swings at Jangos head but Jango flies up in the air. That would be a little risky if he didn't want to kill him. And it wouldent be that easy either. Maul couldent just force pull them in (not saying that you said it, just from another post) either, Obi could have done that easy then.

Mace killed him because his jetpack was out of function, he had just been trampeled by a beast and had only 1 of his guns left. Mace wasent fighting thousands of battle droids at the same time, after he killed him he even put down his guard and looked at Dooku.

Boba never got time to kill Luke, common, Luke never got a chance to kill Boba either (although he was fighting thugs), mabey he couldent have beaten Boba in single combat.

mace=badass
IG and the Fetts have this... If they flank him and surround him with too much blastershots, he won't be able to deflect them all.

darth plo koon
ig-88 and the fett's take this i would say ig-88 and about 4 blasters and janga and bobas blaster plus some flame against a double saber maybe maul would block 70% of the blasters and non of the flame no to say jango and baba have jet packs but maul would think fast and take ig-88 down 1st then he would be able to turn fast enough to kill the 2 fetts at once

braz
^yep

Spearhead
Originally posted by kamikz
Still he didn't make it, and I wouldent really go so far on the capture part either. You can clearly see that when Obi-Wan is running towards him and is in lightsaber range, he swings at Jangos head but Jango flies up in the air. That would be a little risky if he didn't want to kill him. And it wouldent be that easy either. Maul couldent just force pull them in (not saying that you said it, just from another post) either, Obi could have done that easy then.

on the other hand, he could have deflected the shots back to Jango, rather than harmlessly away...dammit Lucas, make your character's intentions a bit more clear

anywho, it's safe to say that without their jet packs, neither of the Fetts stand a chance...but I wouldn't put it past them to grab 2 blaster pistols each and merely overwhelm Maul with blasts

darthsith19
God thing someone else around here has common sense.

That's a nice change.

At least, I'd say 90%.

Oh yeah, and did I mention IG-88 can delfect blaster bolts with his hands?

Shadow x 20
Unless I'm mistaken Obi-Wan went into that fight with his lightsaber.

Maul killed 3 Jedi plus tons of other non-Jedi. Jango has also killed many Jedi. Not sure about Boba.

Look, it'd be hard enough for Maul to block 3 lethal dead on balls accurate laser bolts at once (two from Jango, one from Boba) plus he's have to dodge any saber darts. His cloak'd probably end up on fire and if IG-88 released toxic gas into the air with can be filtered out by the Fett'sfilter devices on their helmets there's no way in hell Maul could win.

Yeah he went into the fight with his lightsaber but how long did he keep it. Not long.

darthsith19
Yeah he went into the fight with his lightsaber but how long did he keep it. Not long.
Because he was disarmed.

Shadow x 20
By Boba in the Slave 1

Spearhead
Oh yeah, and did I mention IG-88 can delfect blaster bolts with his hands?

doesn't matter, I doubt they block a lightsaber

darthsith19
Originally posted by Spearhead
doesn't matter, I doubt they block a lightsaber
But it'd never come down to that Cause Maul'd already be dead.

Doesn't matter, it wasn't doing him any good anyways.

Master Vos
Agree with all the people who have sense: Maul gets blasted into 50 million pieces, ouch eek!

braz
But it'd never come down to that Cause Maul'd already be dead.

Doesn't matter, it wasn't doing him any good anyways.

true, cuz yea i forgot ig88 had that pulse cannon which is full auto and he wouldnt be able to deflect those blasts

The Overmaster

The Overmaster
One question, where does this take place?
Flat Place no cover, Maul gets Owned. Assuming of course that he just stands there like an idiot trying to deflect all the shots taken at him.

A giant maze would be cool (and no, the fetts wouldnt be able to fly over it). I could see maul hunting them down one by one. Thats a definite win for maul.

DarthMaul9123
Jango and boba got PWNed by jedi so this is easily maul the force is too powerful for bounty hunters

darthsith19
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
Jango and boba got PWNed by jedi so this is easily maul the force is too powerful for bounty hunters
LOL, yeah, cause Maul pwns all! laughing

DarthMaul9123
True that

braz
lol word

darthsith19
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
True that
I was making fun of you.

exanda kane
confused ..... eek! ..... laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.