When We're All Gone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

powerfulone1987
Someday whether because of death, or just moving on and losing interest or not having the time anymore or some type of illness or disablity or just growing up, we won't be coming on here anymore.

What will become of this thread and us?

How soon will the time come when you no longer visit this site anymore?
Is it sooner than you imagine?

What kind of people will come after us to populate this forum?

Will we be remembered?

Barker
The only reason I'd leave, is if I was Banned. erm

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Someday whether because of death, or just moving on and losing interest or not having the time anymore or some type of illness or disablity or just growing up, we won't be coming on here anymore.

Will we be remembered? Sorry, I'm not good at predicting the future lately. My magic ball is broken, gypsy died, and I'm out of pixie dust. You're out of luck.

powerfulone1987
nah, not really, I would have gained nothing from your statement anyway, so i've lost nothing. Thanks anyway, maybe next time.

redcaped
Who said you're bad, no you're good. The reason I'm no longer on other boards is that they always kick me out because they can't take me or withstand. I hope you are better than those I met once..or always. To be honest you all sound the same. What is my opinion about the boards? Oh, I love them all and I never mean to cause tension even if it is irreversible-so sorry. Before you read what I type, please take a cold glass of water and relax.

powerfulone1987
umm...why would you tell us at the end of what you typed, to "please take a cold glass of water and relax before we read it"?

It kind of contradicts itself.

Bardock42
umm...why would you tell us at the end of what you typed, to "please take a cold glass of water and relax before we read it"?

It kind of contradicts itself.

I think it is meant to be humorous.

Bloigen
Is it comprehensible...

choosewisely
something to think about when ure bored

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Bloigen
Is it comprehensible...

oh it will be in a few more hours when 2006 arrives my friend.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
Is it comprehensible...
You better not do that...good how suck ass that was.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
You better not do that...good how suck ass that was.

Wait a minute, are you saying I was a suck ass or you were?

redcaped
I guarantee you, that's the only thing I won't do to a girl, even if I see it in movies. Yes, I watch movies at the theatre. embarrasment The glass of water was meant as an advice cause I worry about you, but first wash your hands to drink. You still don't know me so you ask questions and I answer them kindly but it'll take a while for you to know me kids. Oh, "kids" is no offense, C'mon it's the new year fellas.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by redcaped
I guarantee you, that's the only thing I won't do to a girl, even if I see it in movies. Yes, I watch movies at the theatre. embarrasment C'mon it's the new year fellas.

I'm sure that's where you see those kinds of movies at.
And it's not the new year yet.
If it was, you'd be seeing a lot more "is it comprehensible.....".

redcaped
No, not at the theatre. You see you're lost here omg. Anyhow, the threads about sex at the off topic place right here made me go last night to an adult store XXX. There, I parked, pulled the door and got in. The funny thing was that men and women were there on a day like yesterday. Why? Do not know as life is a mystery. I bought a $10 movie of some brazilian girls. They look nice but short after watching the movie I did dump it into the trash cause it's not a thing to live for and my last time to try it.

Koala MeatPie
I will move, by the time I settled in my new Home, i'd ahev forgotten about KMC.

mysterio69
i will leave once i spontaneously combust.

debbiejo
The good times and friends I've made.......Oh I know too sentimental.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by redcaped
No, not at the theatre. You see you're lost here omg. Anyhow, the threads about sex at the off topic place right here made me go last night to an adult store XXX. There, I parked, pulled the door and got in. The funny thing was that men and women were there on a day like yesterday. Why? Do not know as life is a mystery. I bought a $10 movie of some brazilian girls. They look nice but short after watching the movie I did dump it into the trash cause it's not a thing to live for and my last time to try it.

it is clearly visible that I was being sarcastic.

debbiejo
Will anyone miss me I wonder....

Council#13
Originally posted by Barker
The only reason I'd leave, is if I was Banned. erm

laughing

I never thought about what would happen to KMC... confused what of the moderators too? and Raz? Who will merge forums and ban people?

debbiejo
Originally posted by Council#13
laughing

I never thought about what would happen to KMC... confused what of the moderators too? and Raz? Who will merge forums and ban people? A big rock will fall on the earth and no more us!!! eek! laughing out loud

Council#13
laughing out loud

debbiejo
Chew gum, It helps when the earth pops.

redcaped
Being sarcastic is being afraid.

AOR

Will we be remembered?

When we leave, is when we leave. People will come and take our place. And at first people will say "Ah, do you remember is it comprehensible?" And people will laugh and say "yes, I remember". Or when they recall the many attempts of my usurption and the pride and joy of my empire thread they will say "ah, I remember the beloved tyrant." But they will remember us because we did, and nothing less. But like the sands of time, we will be eroded off the face of this forum, only to be uncovered by curious young members who will become who we were, and our image will live on.

Because that truly is comprehensible...

Coldfire
Originally posted by AOR
When we leave, is when we leave. People will come and take our place. And at first people will say "Ah, do you remember is it comprehensible?" And people will laugh and say "yes, I remember". Or when they recall the many attempts of my usurption and the pride and joy of my empire thread they will say "ah, I remember the beloved tyrant." But they will remember us because we did, and nothing less. But like the sands of time, we will be eroded off the face of this forum, only to be uncovered by curious young members who will become who we were, and our image will live on.

Indeed yes

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by AOR

cry

crybaby

bawling

Beautiful. I could have only said it a little bit better myself. I mean, I couldn't have said it better myself.

clap

Is It Comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.