Luminara Unduli vs. Sora Bulq

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
I figure this should be a good battle. Luminara is one of the strongest Jedi in the PT, a Jedi Master before TPM and a Soresu Master. Sora Bulq is a Vaapad practicioner and Dooku's right hand man. He lost to Quinlin Vos but Faunus said that was only due to his overconfidence and that he was tossing Vos around for most of the duel. Luminara died in ROTS (deleted scene) when her clones turned on her (I think I heard it was 8 clones). Who wins?

Council#13
Yes, it would be a good fight, but one of those fighters where the loser is defineately going to die but puts up a good fight. Sora wins

Lightsnake
Sora

calvin44
Originally posted by darthsith19
I figure this should be a good battle. Luminara is one of the strongest Jedi in the PT, a Jedi Master before TPM and a Soresu Master. Sora Bulq is a Vaapad practicioner and Dooku's right hand man. He lost to Quinlin Vos but Faunus said that was only due to his overconfidence and that he was tossing Vos around for most of the duel. Luminara died in ROTS (deleted scene) when her clones turned on her (I think I heard it was 8 clones). Who wins?
where did it say sora was a practitioner of vaapad? if it is in a book i haven't read it, and i would like to.

Lightsnake
In the first comic with him, Clone Wars Volume 1

calvin44
Originally posted by Lightsnake
In the first comic with him, Clone Wars Volume 1
thank you. how did he learn vaapad?

Lightsnake
He helped Mace invent it

calvin44
Originally posted by Lightsnake
He helped Mace invent it
ok. thanks.

Captain REX
Yup. Sora's the better swordsman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.