Who loves the Laffy Taffy song by U4L?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hp024024
How much do you love the Laffy Taffy song? Rate it if you want.

Dr. Strangelove
Terrible pop song.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by hp024024
How much do you love the Laffy Taffy song? Rate it if you want.

Isn't D4L?

JacopeX
pop song, yo you on drogas?

hp024024
yes your right but atleast you caught it i was doing something else at the time and made a simple mistake.
My bad.

JacopeX
that song is iight but its all over the schol with peopel singin it, now its annoyin

hp024024
lol, u got a point.

el_barto
Horrible song that all the hip-hop kids in my art class force me to listen to every ****ing day.

JacopeX
I dont know wut is it wit you people and hip hop that have a chorus in them...its pretty hot actually

hp024024
U got to know what the words mean in order to like it.

hp024024
Plus its got a good beat.

JacopeX
The beat is hot but the lyrics are sometimez stupid though, yo but i rate the song a 7

hp024024
Where im from this song is like a national anthem but possibly only for another month the whisle song is making its way in.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by JacopeX
I dont know wut is it wit you people and hip hop that have a chorus in them...its pretty hot actually

You just said it was annoying

el_barto
It's a horibe song and it makes me want to kill myself smile.

hp024024
no i didnt i said he had a point not that is was annoying.

hp024024
come on its not that bad

hp024024
you should listen to this stupid idiotic country song about a sexy trackter

el_barto
come on its not that bad

Yes, it is.

hp024024
Well thats your opinion.

Dr. Strangelove
His opinion is right; it is a terrible song.

hp024024
not everyone hates that song.

JacopeX
yes

Dr. Strangelove
I don't care that some people like it. Popularity doesn't decide whether a song is good. It's a terrible song because of terrible lyrics, boring subject matter, and a boring beat.

JacopeX
Then why do songs come out for people to hear and dont even say fame and fortune

hp024024
if you think its a boring then sorry to say and dont take this offensive but you must be boring.

Darth Revan
The beat is hot but the lyrics are sometimez stupid though, yo but i rate the song a 7

The beat is "hot"? It sounds like it was made on a $50 digital keyboard for one of those old-timey side-scrolling video games. I could've come up with that beat.

Dr. Strangelove
if you think its a boring then sorry to say and dont take this offensive but you must be boring.

Okay Mr. Excitement, indulge me. Tell me what's so amazing about Laffy Taffy and why it is not boring.

Because all I see is the 1,000,000,000 song by a wannabe gangster pop group about women's ass which has been played out beyond belief. So what makes this song different? Is there some secret philosophical meaning to the lyric's "Shake Your Laffy Taffy"?

I'd like to know.

-hh-
i rate it a 1.2 out of 10.

awful song.

it's another terrible hip POP song played by the mainstream.

Tengu Man
if you think its a boring then sorry to say and dont take this offensive but you must be boring. laughing what a comparison

Tengu Man
D4L and all the rest of the rappers down south (mainstream only, Cunninglynguist kills) suck horribly, they have no lyrical talent, and they're intoxicating to wacth on TV. it literally makes me want to hate hip-hop, and everyone ask me have you heard the 3 6Maffia. trap squad, crime mob, and D4L, and all of them almost sound the same, and they have the nerve to say i don't know hip-hop. Georgia is the center of all southern hip-pop, and im stuck in the middle of it. sad

XxILuvVegetaxX
ive only heard it a couple times, its aight

-hh-
Originally posted by Tengu Man
D4L and all the rest of the rappers down south (mainstream only, Cunninglynguist kills) suck horribly, they have no lyrical talent, and they're intoxicating to wacth on TV. it literally makes me want to hate hip-hop, and everyone ask me have you heard the 3 6Maffia. trap squad, crime mob, and D4L, and all of them almost sound the same, and they have the nerve to say i don't know hip-hop. Georgia is the center of all southern hip-pop, and im stuck in the middle of it. sad

gotta disagree somewhat, best from the south:

Cunninlynguists
Supastition
Little Brother
Geto Boys (Scarface)
Devin the Dude

that's all i can think of for now^

Tengu Man
i only meant mainstream, the only rapper in the underground that came to mind at the moment was Cunninglynguist.

-hh-
i only meant mainstream, the only rapper in the underground that came to mind at the moment was Cunninglynguist. oh, i agree then thumb up stick out tongue

JacopeX
Originally posted by -hh-
gotta disagree somewhat, best from the south:

Cunninlynguists
Supastition
Little Brother
Geto Boys (Scarface)
Devin the Dude

that's all i can think of for now^ Wut about ying yang twins? wut u think about them

Tengu Man
no

-hh-
Wut about ying yang twins? wut u think about them ****ing suck ass

JacopeX
Ying yang twins to me are my favorite southern rap group. They both have that flow you wanna listen to.

sharda22
I love the music as the next but sometimes you have to take a break from all the stuff like it and its kind. Thats why people saying hip-hop/rap is dying out because no one anything different to say. and when that person comes along that says something different everyone starts sounding like them.

-hh-
Ying yang twins to me are my favorite southern rap group. They both have that flow you wanna listen to. they have the flow???? do you even know what real flow sounds like. listen to some Gift of Gab, Tonedeff, Qwel, Busdriver, Juice, Vakill...

those are examples of MC's with sick flows.

Tengu Man
Originally posted by sharda22
I love the music as the next but sometimes you have to take a break from all the stuff like it and its kind. Thats why people saying hip-hop/rap is dying out because no one anything different to say. and when that person comes along that says something different everyone starts sounding like them. no.......... it isnt dying, i dont know what rap you've been listening to, but i think you need a trip to the underground, and you will see hip-hop is stronger then ever.

JacopeX
they have the flow???? do you even know what real flow sounds like. listen to some Gift of Gab, Tonedeff, Qwel, Busdriver, Juice, Vakill...

those are examples of MC's with sick flows. OPINIONS roll eyes (sarcastic)

-hh-
OPINIONS roll eyes (sarcastic) no not an opinion, it's a fact. Ying Yang twins don't even have a nice flow. that's a fact.

stunna1773
this is y i havent been listenin to rap lately and i been really dying to listen to rap and hip hop but something think that has a sick beat and isnt shitty like 50 cent or ying yang twins

StinkFist462
ha. i love this song for its sheer awfulness.

-hh-
Originally posted by stunna1773
this is y i havent been listenin to rap lately and i been really dying to listen to rap and hip hop but something think that has a sick beat and isnt shitty like 50 cent or ying yang twins rap and hip hop???!?!?! rap IS PART OF HIP HOP

Tengu Man
rap and hip hop???!?!?! rap IS PART OF HIP HOP sometimes i dont know man, when i think rap i think wu-tang clan and cannibal ox and other great rappers like that, but when i think hip-hop i think like tribe called quest, Mos Def, Common and Talib ya know. it just feels different.

NewJERU
Originally posted by el_barto
Horrible song that all the hip-hop kids in my art class force me to listen to every ****ing day.

That song is not Hip Hop.

NewJERU
sometimes i dont know man, when i think rap i think wu-tang clan and cannibal ox and other great rappers like that, but when i think hip-hop i think like tribe called quest, Mos Def, Common and Talib ya know. it just feels different.

LMAO!! What the ****?? Rap is Hip Hop music. It's not two seperate genres of music.

You can give rap sub-categories though.

I.E. Gangsta Rap, Positive Rap, Political Rap, Conscious Rap, etc.

Rap and Hip Hop <<< I hate that shit. Rap is an element of Hip Hop.

NewJERU
no not an opinion, it's a fact. Ying Yang twins don't even have a nice flow. that's a fact.

The Ying Yang Twins are a got damn Minstrel Show.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.