Happy New years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Happy new years every buddy

Happy Dance smile

willRules
Happy Dance

DarkCrawler
dance

King_Mungi
Uhhhhhh......I feel like shit, 06 starting with a hangover

Blair Wind
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UHHHHH.....not so loud, hangover.mad

Actually I'm better, but good lord I'm tired.

Sir Whirlysplat
Happy New Year guys smile

roughrider
As Eddie Murphy says in Trading Places: "Merry New Year! Hahahahaha!!"

Here's hoping for good things from X3, Superman Returns, V For Vendetta and the rest.

Fishy 500
News year day sucks .... I.e. Christmas day hangover without the presents !
... You should have seen what i had to wake up to !
sick

DrDoom101
HAPPY NEW YEAR! I LOVE YOU ALL Happy Dance

DigiMark007
Egads, it's '06???

....The plan can now be set in motion....Yes.... evil face

confused

I mean, um, sure. Happy New Year. I've been here over a year now (about a year and 2 months). And a mod already...hehe...at this rate, Canada will be mine by solstice. shifty

Blair Wind
^^^ and your getting promotions....your a bigger mod than Tron....thats....wow....your gonna take over the world....

Lord Magnus
Let's see if we can keep this going till '07. Happy New Year indeed. X3 whoo! Superman Returns slightly less enthusiastic whoo. V is for Vendetta whatever. Next episode of Lost whoo! Assorted announcements about Spider-Man 3 and maybe a teaser trailer whoo! My birthday whoo! Going to Newbury Comics and starting a Heroclix collection whoo! Astonishing X-Men hopefully going off hiatus sometime soon whoo! More issues of other comics whoo! 31,536,000 seconds of sitting on my butt whoo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.