cable vs punisher vs bishop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gi-jo-man
out of these 3 cable is my fav. but bishop is the only one that has a decent mutant power. screw punisher he cant do jack. unless you think so id like to hear it.

braz
punisher pwns them both

gi-jo-man
Originally posted by braz
punisher pwns them both look at cables bio he has a much better fighting ability then punisher. bishop to would kick punishers ass. and what powers does punisher have ?

Lucid Lui
Punisher gets curbstomped. Bishop puts up a good fight, but Cable wins.

bitca730
Haha, putting Punisher up againt two of the most miltaristic, gun savy X-Men, in addition to them having full use of their powers? ...wow...

GalactusThanos
bump

jgiant
Originally posted by gi-jo-man
out of these 3 cable is my fav. but bishop is the only one that has a decent mutant power. screw punisher he cant do jack. unless you think so id like to hear it. hmm...i wonder if this is a spite thread in any way... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Anywho...i see this thread was made a while ago and my suspection that this thread starter is a real jerkass is justified by seeing that his account has been restricted...cable wins...

grey fox
What the hell can punisher do to ether of them ?

Nothing that's what.

He ether get's blasted by Bishop or mind-raped by Cable.

jgiant
Originally posted by grey fox
What the hell can punisher do to ether of them ?

Nothing that's what.

He ether get's blasted by Bishop or mind-raped by Cable. do you hate the punisher? if so why?

grey fox
Originally posted by jgiant
do you hate the punisher? if so why?

Because he's over-rated , at the end of the days he's a man with a gun . I can pick up a gun does that make me worthy of having a comic. No.

Crappy character.

spetznaz
Because he's over-rated , at the end of the days he's a man with a gun . I can pick up a gun does that make me worthy of having a comic. No.

Crappy character.

Have some mercy.

big grin

grey fox
Originally posted by spetznaz
Have some mercy.

big grin

NEVER !

jgiant

Crappy character. You are truly ignorant of the character...that is all i have to say...its not even worth arguing my points cuz you just compared yourself to the punisher...u just killed your argument...it is your opinion and your entitled to it...Originally posted by spetznaz
Have some mercy.

big grin have mercy? anyone who knows and respects the punisher would take what grey fox says with a grain of salt...

grey fox
Sorry , i harbour a lot of frustration over Punisher , whom to me is just another vigilante.

I understand what and why the punisher does . I just think the idea of him being able to stand up to Super-humans is a load of shit.

TheKahn
Sorry , i harbour a lot of frustration over Punisher , whom to me is just another vigilante.

I understand what and why the punisher does . I just think the idea of him being able to stand up to Super-humans is a load of shit.

It's true yes . The first time Grey Fox read a Batman comic book he had a brain aneurysm and an epileptic seizure.

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
It's true yes . The first time Grey Fox read a Batman comic book he had a brain aneurysm and an epileptic seizure.

I BLAME THE BATMAN !!!!

DAMN HIM AND HIS BRIGHTLY COLORED ENEMIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juggernaut66666
cable wins

Tassadar
Punisher could beeat Bishop, hes not bulletproof (I think) and his power only absorbs energy based attacks, but Cable with powers mind rapes both in 3 seconds

Kool-Aid

Crappy character.

I doubt your as in shape as the Punisher or have a military backround equal to his.

nathan summers
Hasn't this match up been done several times?

jgiant

I understand what and why the punisher does . I just think the idea of him being able to stand up to Super-humans is a load of shit. thats ok...but the punisher is soo highly trained and tactically smart that he is able to stand up to supers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.