in venom the madness who win juggs or venom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Please pictures

Rewmac
i didnt see it thats why im asking

Jose123
you might get more replies if you post this in the comics or spider-man section.

I never read it so I can't help you.

KillAll
depends on who your a fan of...

Juggernaut fan would say that he rocks venom in the first comic of the 3 part series. a venom fan would say "hes destracted"

a venom would say that venom won in the 3rd part of the encounter... but a juggernaut fan would counter that he had developed feelings for the girl he kidnapped (venoms girlfriend) and when she said stop fighting... he did. so venom got a majority of the hits in...

its undecided but literally juggernaut is too powerful for venom to handle. i'm a juggernaut fan by the way big grin

moshtitan
ya, i like neither better, but venom has his ass handed to him.

Rewmac
can anyone send pics i beg you these two are my favorites? PPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE

Rewmac
In my country i can't buy juggernaut or venom comics because they never sold any venom or juggs comics here

Next Venom_girl
I have a pic or 2 of Venom the Madness, but I don't know the outcome other than the madness mutations died out. (Though Venom wouldn't be anywhere near Juggs level without the mutations and PIS). But I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that both Venom and Juggs survived. stick out tongue

gi-jo-man
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
I have a pic or 2 of Venom the Madness, but I don't know the outcome other than the madness mutations died out. (Though Venom wouldn't be anywhere near Juggs level without the mutations and PIS). But I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that both Venom and Juggs survived. stick out tongue where the hell did u get that comic book ?

DigiMark007
There's some fights where no forum members can post the scans...there's only so many of us. Anyway, moving. Wrong forum for this. Keep this to battles please rewmac.

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by gi-jo-man
where the hell did u get that comic book ?
Like I was saying, I don't have the comic. I just know the general summary from asking around at the Official Symbiote Thread, as did these pictures. Talk to Bad Symbiote, I think she scanned these originally.
(Venom with the Madness mutation: )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.