-=- User Name(s) History -=-

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
I don't know what went threw my mind when I Joined as "Crash_Overload"

Is aid it was because of the erors that Mcs crashed on me "Crash: (Overload)"

but really its beacsue of the movie "Hackers" and changed the last part of the name.

Acherontia was a 2 user name with Adrienne AKA N.Tonks

Acherontia Atropus

Also known as the "Death's Head Moth"

I find that Koala MeatPie is my favorit user name, PLUS I am the only one to have that name, I searched the Internet repeativly

It was a stroke of conicidence/luck that it came along.

Anyways, the Name inspired an Image (shown in my sig, rough version)

And the Image inspired an Underground COmic strip at my college (Weekly newspaper deemed it un-ethical and would not let me in)

Now its a website!

Koala MeatPie

SO Whats the History of your Username(s) ?

Coldfire
Mine I made up... or thought I did... then I found out it's a book, among other things lol

Darth_Amidala
Well, my only other name was starwarsrules14.....unexplainable....I hated that name with a passion.

I chose it because I was out of Ideas at the moment, and I was being called away from the computer, I just jotted something down and joined.

I changed it to Darth_Amidala because 1) One of my friends kept telling me I look like Padme, and so she tried to give me that nickname and 2) Padme seemed to sweet for me, I am to much of a punk.

I came up with Darth_Amidala, because I had to change something.

Lana
I joined with the name Trinity_Matrix because I love the Matrix (I found KMC searching for pictures from it) and Trinity is my favorite character. Everyone called me TM or Trin for short.

I changed my name to Silver Stardust in July 04. Not really sure how I came up with it...I wanted Stardust, but it was taken. So I added 'silver' to the front because it sounded pretty laughing out loud that name usually got shortened to Star or Silver, though for a long time a lot of people still called me Trin stick out tongue

March 05 I changed my name to Lana....really not much behind this username, my real name is Alana and most everyone I know has called me Lana for many years, including most people on here by that point.

Ken Kenobi
I first joined KMC and I was called LanceWindu, I made the name up for a RPG character. Mace Windu's nephew. I don't remember where I got the lance part.

Later on I changed it to Grizzly...for 2 days...it was a nickname from my, then, girlfriend.

Went back to variations of LanceWindu (adding symbols to the name), then settled on Ken Kenobi so everyone would stop calling me Lance.

Wolflet
When I first joined KMC my username was Aqua, but then I changed it to Wolflet about more than a year later after joining. End of story.

Roulette
Well, at first I was Veralidaine...I chose it cuz it was the name of a character in one of my fave books^^ then, I grew tired of that...hah...so I changed it to RagingSilent..which was sort of a book title..but I altered it a lil. Then..I got tired of that^^;...so I recently changed it to Roulette^^...which is the name of an xmen character. I love xmenbig grin..and besides, the real name of Roulette is Jennifer...which is my namebig grin...I took it as a signbig grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.