Monster Legacy set 2!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

josh00123
Hi, I have just discovered the old Universal horror movies and love them. In 2004, a monster legacy was released with Dracula, Frankenstein and Wolfman movies in it and there was talk of there being a second set that included Invisible man, Mummy and Creature from black lagoon but I havn't been able to find any where to buy it. I am begining to suspect that they never got around to realeasing a second set so if anyone knows what happened could they tell me. Thanx!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing

mrbumble
Um, they're all available at amazon...

Just type "monster legacy" and you'll get like 10 entries to choose from.

Wolfie
I got The Wolf Man Legacy when it came out. I liked the movies that actually involved the Wolf Man in them (two out of four).

mrbumble
I've got most of the sets now and I find even the bad movies are kind of fun to watch. I doubt i'll be revisiting the bad ones too often, but it's kind of neat that they're part of the set.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.