What was I thinking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
last night, one of my frequent guests at my hotel, Mr. Corrigan, came to check in. a month ago he had a really hot asian chick with him that he introduced as his girlfriend. well, as he was checking in, i asked him "so where is your lady friend?" he gave me a quizzical look and said that she was in LA. what i didnt know is that there was a lady beside him (i couldnt see her cuz he is a huge guy) and that it was his wife!!!
well, they were in different rooms. a while later, his wife called me about a problem in her room. i went to the room, fixed the problem, then she gave me 20 questions about the girlfriend. she said "its ok, john, we are going through a divorce. he cannot keep his dick in his pants."
then i talked to him, and he was like "its ok, john. she is here with me on business. we are getting divorced. she took the house, half my money and every asset i have."
man, i cannot believe i did this. laughing

BakaXero
YIKES!!

Rogue Jedi
i know, right? but he was super cool about it, luckily.

_Sanctuary_
eek! Cool story though!

BakaXero
i would never want to be in that position

Council#13
I didnt really understand it

xyz jedi
eek

§noopbert
Divorce: How many of the women who take actually paid for it?

Bushwacker
Don't blame yourself. The guy should never take his wife to the same hotel he used with a girlfriend. That's just asking for trouble. Then again, maybe he WANTED his wife to know he had somebody else waiting in the wings.
But let's get back to the most important part.....how hot was this girlfriend and why haven't you posted any pics? evil face

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
last night, one of my frequent guests at my hotel, Mr. Corrigan, came to check in. a month ago he had a really hot asian chick with him that he introduced as his girlfriend. well, as he was checking in, i asked him "so where is your lady friend?" he gave me a quizzical look and said that she was in LA. what i didnt know is that there was a lady beside him (i couldnt see her cuz he is a huge guy) and that it was his wife!!!
well, they were in different rooms. a while later, his wife called me about a problem in her room. i went to the room, fixed the problem, then she gave me 20 questions about the girlfriend. she said "its ok, john, we are going through a divorce. he cannot keep his dick in his pants."
then i talked to him, and he was like "its ok, john. she is here with me on business. we are getting divorced. she took the house, half my money and every asset i have."

i didnt even read that ^ eat

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Remind me to never check into your hotel when I am cheating on my wife.

Spearhead
Originally posted by Bushwacker
Don't blame yourself. The guy should never take his wife to the same hotel he used with a girlfriend. That's just asking for trouble. Then again, maybe he WANTED his wife to know he had somebody else waiting in the wings.
But let's get back to the most important part.....how hot was this girlfriend and why haven't you posted any pics? evil face

wtf? Like he's gonna take pictures of this random girl he doesn't know?

Cool story, RJ, that coulda turned out way worse

silver_tears
Tell me that's not the man's real name blink

Rogue Jedi
i just saw him and he is all laughing and shit. i guess all is well.

_Sanctuary_
So the moral of this story is... no expression

LethalFemme
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
So the moral of this story is... no expression

alwayz check behind fat ppl? lmfao

Bushwacker
Originally posted by silver_tears
Why? Do you know him?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by silver_tears
what name? the name i said? no, i edited it.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bardock42
Remind me to never check into your hotel when I am cheating on my wife.

But you killed your wife your wife is dead.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bloigen
But you killed your wife your wife is dead.

Err...yes...right....dead....

Rogue Jedi
wife killer!!! hyper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.