Does anyone think the 6th of June would be bad?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xyz jedi
Because that date would be 06/06/06 and it was 13 months after Tony Blair was elected is 3rd term! Could something bad happen?

I don't think so, because 13 is a christian bullshit and 666 is goth bullshit. So I'm okay. But christian goths, beware.

_Sanctuary_
It would be kinda crazy if anyone thought something bad would happen....

When is the next Friday 13th?!

xyz jedi
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
It would be kinda crazy if anyone thought something bad would happen....

When is the next Friday 13th?! January and October.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by xyz jedi
Because that date would be 06/06/06 and it was 13 months after Tony Blair was elected is 3rd term! Could something bad happen?

I don't think so, because 13 is a christian bullshit and 666 is goth bullshit. So I'm okay. But christian goths, beware.

Wow, it's 06/06/06...that's not 666, see those 0's in there?

Conspiracy theorists are idiots.

xyz jedi
but you can call it 6/6/6

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Wow, it's 06/06/06...that's not 666, see those 0's in there?

Conspiracy theorists are idiots.
idk some of there ideas are interesting, in a sort of we-are-crazy way big grin

xyz jedi
laughing out loud

Ken Kenobi
but you can call it 6/6/6

No you can't.

Sure you can say 6/6/06, but not 6/6/6.

Lady_Jade
Religion is BS so no.

_Sanctuary_
Also Kurt Cobain was murdered! And Q33 NY in wingdings is some sort of apocalyptic sign!

Ken Kenobi
Also Kurt Cobain was murdered! And Q33 NY in wingdings is some sort of apocalyptic sign!

Q33 NY in wingdings is an airplane and 2 blocks...Q33 has nothing to do with Sep. 11th like most people theorize.

xyz jedi
Also Kurt Cobain was murdered! And Q33 NY in wingdings is some sort of apocalyptic sign! yes a plane hitting two pieces of paper and a Jewish star with death next to it. no expressionScary. The terrorists were muslim anyway.

_Sanctuary_
yes a plane hitting two pieces of paper and a Jewish star with death next to it. no expressionScary. The terrorists were muslim anyway.
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Q33 NY in wingdings is an airplane and 2 blocks...Q33 has nothing to do with Sep. 11th like most people theorize.
Could no-one tell that I was being sarcastic?!?!

xyz jedi
Could no-one tell that I was being sarcastic?!?! Yes computers are brilliant at expressionism. You can always use Italic. Just saying.

_Sanctuary_
Yes computers are brilliant at expressionism. You can always use Italic. Just saying.
Well I thought it was fairly obvious anyway!

xyz jedi
Well I thought it was fairly obvious anyway! Maybe it's me. Maybe I'm just stupid.

_Sanctuary_
Maybe it's me. Maybe I'm just stupid.
I never said you were stupid! I just thought it was obvious I wouldn't say anything that crazy...

xyz jedi
I never said you were stupid! I just thought it was obvious I wouldn't say anything that crazy... I know.

_Sanctuary_
I know.
Ok then, I'm not crazy, you are not stupid and Kurt Cobain was murdered l tell you!

§noopbert
Originally posted by Lady_Jade
Religion is BS so no. No it's not.

Lady_Jade
Yeah it is. People are believing in something they can't even prove exists. How do you know the bible isn't just from the clever imagination of some guy? You can't. Do you have a real picture of Jesus? No. How do you believe in a person you've never seen before? Don't tell me this faith stuff. That's just an excuse to cover up the fact that you don't have hard evidence. That's my opinion anyways.

Morning_Glory

666 is in the bible.. but not so sure about 13... if it is all BS to you...then why this thread.. and why care

mysterio69
um, co'mon people. the anti-christ is going to be born. jeez. confused

Morning_Glory
uuh huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.