Kit Fisto vs. Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Council#13
EDIT - destroyed the banana... - REX

darthsith19
Kit with difficulty. Kit's about equal with 12 month after AOTC Asajj Ventress and is a very strong Jedi. In the ROTS novel Obi-Wan comments that Shaak Ti's a very intelligent Jedi (may not have been intelligent but it was something like that) and said she had even taught him a few things. Both worked with Mace in LOE and tried to defend Palaptine against Grievous and co. But I say Kit cause I doubt Shaak Ti'd be equal with 12 month after AOTC Asajj but she wouldn't be to far behind either so.

Captain REX
But she did stand her ground with Grievous and his droids.

Master Vos
Kit Fisto, he defeated Obi-Wan in TCD, and I doubt Master Ti could have done that. But what form does Shaak Ti practice, is it Form 2?

fisto/katarnrul
Kit is form 1 just in case didnt know. But im not sure about Shaak Ti.
And i have to say Kit takes this one. Shaak would have been killed by greivious on hypori had she not hurlled herself back and and knocked herself unconsieous. Kit would have fought and defended himself till he was rescued and kits powers are wy above shaaks.

Captain REX
Worth noting that Shaak Ti was on the Council before Fisto was. Also worth noting that Shaak Ti was assigned to protect the Chancellor in CW and did a pretty damned good job of it. In LOE, both were assigned.

overlord
Originally posted by Council#13
EDIT - destroyed the banana... - REX Thank god.. The banana was getting contagious.

Council#13
laughing

overlord
Nothing to be laughing at.. Shame on thou. nono

Council#13
What the f**k?

laughing

Captain REX
Originally posted by overlord
Nothing to be laughing at.. Shame on thou. nono

whistle

Council#13
no expression

Nilky
bunny

Nilky
laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing

Captain REX
Please knock that off and do something constructive.

Master Fisto
what books are either of them in?...i only know of one in which kit is barely a character...

Council#13
They're both in Labyritnth of evil, and kit is also in Cestus Deception

Captain REX
A numerous comics.

Council#13
Originally posted by Captain REX
A numerous comics.

Do you mean:

"And numerous comics"?

DrDoom101
laughing out loud

darthsith19
Maybe Shaak Ti would win... the ROTS novel indicates that she uses Makashi and Kit's form isn't very good in dlightsaber duels.

Tangible God
Out of spite towards Kit, I'd say Burt Reynolds materializes and zaps 'em both with Sith Lightning.

Darth Faunus
Kit, albeit with some difficulty.

Shaak Ti defended herself against MagnaGuards very efficiently, and eventually managed to get into a 'I pwn!!' kind of mode, but Kit vanquished two in a couple of rotations.

It helps that held his own against Asajj, who was one of only three in his Jedi history to pierce his guard with a lightsaber, and destroyed a Quarren Commander superweapon with a few never-before-seen Force attacks.

Council#13
Those were in cartoons laughing out loud

kingkman
They still count as force attacks.

Darth Faunus
Alright then. If you don't count the cartoons, you take away Shaak Ti's greatest accomplishments. Fine by me.

Council#13
laughing

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Kit, albeit with some difficulty.

Shaak Ti defended herself against MagnaGuards very efficiently, and eventually managed to get into a 'I pwn!!' kind of mode, but Kit vanquished two in a couple of rotations.

It helps that held his own against Asajj, who was one of only three in his Jedi history to pierce his guard with a lightsaber, and destroyed a Quarren Commander superweapon with a few never-before-seen Force attacks.

Kit also dueled Asajj and didn't they stalemate or something? He took down a large droid and kicked the crap out of a bunch of droids underwater.

He also looks pretty ripped.

Dark Aristokrat
Actually, Asajj beat his ass if I remember correctly. Obi-Wan also nearly died, except that he played dirty at the last second.

Darth Faunus
Actually, it was Kit who, after nearly being decapacitated, saved Obi-Wan's ass by slashing the dock support.

And the Fisto / Ventress duel was extremely fast-paced, and Asajj didn't win with any sort of ease.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
Actually, it was Kit who, after nearly being decapacitated, saved Obi-Wan's ass by slashing the dock support.

And the Fisto / Ventress duel was extremely fast-paced, and Asajj didn't win with any sort of ease.

Ah. I don't much about their duel so I was just wondering.

Council#13
K. The book itself doesnt give much information even, actually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.