*'+~+'*The Yule Ball*'+~+'*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xxNessiexx
If you went to the Yule Ball which outfit would you most like to wear?
(In the film)

xxNessiexx
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b73/xxnessixx/YuleBall.jpg

sammii
i think Hermione looked so pretty by far the best ......................but Ive got to say Ron,s outfit was just as good lol

Take_Me_Away
Hermione's, in green

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Take_Me_Away
Hermione's, in green

that would look really pretty. yes

gshkris7272
i loved the Yule Ball... Everyone looked great.. i loved the last scene with Hermione and Ron,aww that was so cute yet sad.

sammii
wasn,t it lol

gshkris7272
uh huh

Raven Guardia
I love the part where Hermione tells them to go to bed laughing out loud..but I felt so bad when she sat on the steps and cried sad

sammii
awwwwwwww dat was so sweet

gshkris7272
yeah that was so sad.

sammii
she looked soooo pretty though

Diamond~Kisses
I'd have Hermione's dress in really, really, pale blue. Beautiful.

And, yes, I agree. When she said "Go to bed, both of you!" I whispered to my friend "Yes mother." laughing out loud Also when she was crying, I had to wipe my own eyes a little. Also those shoes were clearly killing her

sammii
awwwwwwwww thats so sweet i didn,t like cho,s dress and i dibn,t think fleur lookes as good as she should have done though i suppose dat was so hermione would stand out more

gshkris7272
Originally posted by sammii
she looked soooo pretty though

yeah she did, everyone looked good, except maybe ron lol jokes:P

sammii
lol ................i think Ron looked sxxii tongue

xxNessiexx
I like Hermione's dress

sammii
i know it was so georgeus

xxNessiexx
i know it was so georgeus

Yep!

MistressofSnape
I like Heromine's dress in purple. So very pretty. happy love But I would never wear it, too many ruffles.

gshkris7272
lol ................i think Ron looked sxxii tongue

lol.. yeah most definetly.

Hermione_Roxs
lol I would wear Hermione's too. I loved that scene. How he was "angry" and I was sad when she cried. Then I liked when she said to Ron "The next time there is a ball ask me before anybody else and not as a last resort" love

iloveuhaldir
Ron might felt himself flying in the air when Hermione told him to ask her earlier next time, I guess.

Guess what, I dreamed Ron slipped on the floor in my dream of the Yule Ball.

Back to the topic, is I'm not a girl, I will definitely ask Hermione to be my parter, don't you think she's really charming and ....Er.....you know.

gshkris7272
no i dont know?

babysooner13
Emma looked like she was having fun dancing to the Wierd Sisters.

gshkris7272
lol.

pacmaniac
id wear cedrics, and id probs take cho

gshkris7272
cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.