The Perfect New Years Day....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Im sitting here watching COPS and Fishing for Lobster on Runescape. That's how awesome I am. smile
What are you doing?!

Deano
getting over an hangover.

i think im ready to walk and talk at the same time now

Slay
I got sick yesterday...so no partying for me...

Jedi Priestess
Happy New Year KMC peeps! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/spadesmamma61/newyears.gif

Roulette
well..tiz the 2nd of jan here...hehe...but ye..I just slept most of the day cuz I was completely stuffed...I didn't get any sleep on new years eve.

xyz jedi
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Im sitting here watching COPS and Fishing for Lobster on Runescape. That's how awesome I am. smile
What are you doing?! browsing kmc. duh.

DeepPink
Gettin over last night (hehe... such fun), watching Mean Girls for the millionth time, eatin choccies and on msn/kmc.

Teh fun happy

silver_tears
It's 2 pm, I just woke up, now I'm watching the Top 50 Videos of 05 in my PJs (Wake Me Up When September Ends #10 right now), whilst eating hot lips droolio

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Deano
getting over an hangover.

i think im ready to walk and talk at the same time now
I have headaches in the morning time. Almost feel like I've been drinking the night away; yet I've never got drunk in my entire life.
Originally posted by Slay
I got sick yesterday...so no partying for me...
Blugh.
Originally posted by silver_tears
It's 2 pm, I just woke up, now I'm watching the Top 50 Videos of 05 in my PJs (Wake Me Up When September Ends #10 right now), whilst eating hot lips droolio
Cool, cool. I knew it was coming on, just didnt catch it. I think I was distracted with Tommy Boy, or something, or a new LOTR site im creating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.