Lobo vs Violator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Who is more insane?
Who is funnier?
Who would rip apart who?

rules of engagements
Lobo does not have his cloning powers.
blood lust is on.

Match takes place in a shitty alley

DrDoom101
Lobo still wins.

Mider
interesting fight but lobo cant die perioud and violator can

bigbran
so a hellspawn can beat surfer, but violater cant beat lobo, god damnit this messed.

Mider
i dont know then who wins how powerful are other hellspawns beside spawn?

bigbran
well violater is def higher than the normal army hellspawns.
some are more powerful than 1st age spawn, but the average one is a lot lower than spawn.

long pig
What's the point in pitting Lobo against someone so uber powerful and then taking his biggest weapon away?

Lobo fights are hard because he's a wild character with HUGE ups (killing half the gods) and HUGE downs(stalemating Superman). No in-between.

Cosmic Cube
Who's that guy with the cannabis leaf for an avatar?

long pig
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Who's that guy with the cannabis leaf for an avatar?
HA!
You're about as ghostly here now-adays as I am. droolio

Cosmic Cube
But you aren't nearly as delicious as I. droolio

Mider
violator isnt higher then the hellspawn they dont use there powers on this planet well cause they dont know how yet or there afraid of running out of power but in wiki its stated he really cant handle hellspawns who know what there doing.

long pig
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
But you aren't nearly as delicious as I. droolio
But I can always dream the dream of a dreamer...can't I?

Cosmic Cube
No.

bigbran
Originally posted by Mider
violator isnt higher then the hellspawn they dont use there powers on this planet well cause they dont know how yet or there afraid of running out of power but in wiki its stated he really cant handle hellspawns who know what there doing.
hes higher than the average one.

Mider
he isnt higher then any of them if they know what there doing.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by bigbran
hes higher than the average one. Uglier too.

Reaper777
With out his cloning, Violator, shure he cant die, but with out his head he isnt much of a match for any one.

Mider999
is lobo immortal and have cloning abilities? i dont know if clown can clown himself i know he can do something like make more clowns but i dont think they have his powers is what im saying, lobo would have to use like a nuke to kill violator but i wonder if violators boss just wont keep sending him back to earth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.