Overkill vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Yeah in this match who can , successfully kill who?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by id369
Yeah in this match who can , successfully kill who?

Juggernaut would beat the first Overt-Kill, as well as the second one with ease. The Third one would be a bit more difficult, but he'd beat him as well.

ps: i am aware of the fact that this is a spite thread.

id369
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Juggernaut would beat the first Overt-Kill, as well as the second one with ease. The Third one would be a bit more difficult, but he'd beat him as well.

ps: i am aware of the fact that this is a spite thread.

Dude I love Spawn. Im a huge fan. I just thought Jugs and Overt-Kill were somewhat simmilar.

and Althou O.K. does have a disadvantige Durability, Strength.

he is smarter than Juggs by far.

id369
by the way kick as respect thread on Spawn. Its bien a long time since I read those comics....

DrDoom101
holy sh*t, you gotta work on your spelling and grammar.

Dark Urizen
Dude I love Spawn. Im a huge fan. I just thought Jugs and Overt-Kill were somewhat simmilar.

and Althou O.K. does have a disadvantige Durability, Strength.

he is smarter than Juggs by far.

He may be smarter, but he can't hurt Juggernaut physically, and he has no telepathy, no magic, no telekinetics, no nothing. He doesn't have what it takes to hurt Juggernaut. Juggernaut on the other hand can destroy Overt-kill, and Overt-war (Curse of the Spawn issues........i dunno, somewhere around 20 something i think. It's in the respect thread).

Dark Urizen
by the way kick as respect thread on Spawn. Its bien a long time since I read those comics....

Thank you. I will keep updating it. Soon i'll add the "Spawn - the Impaler" mini-series (which i love......and not just because i'm transylvanian stick out tongue ) and maybe the Cy-Gor one or the Badrock vs. Overt-kill one eek!

id369
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Thank you. I will keep updating it. Soon i'll add the "Spawn - the Impaler" mini-series (which i love......and not just because i'm transylvanian stick out tongue ) and maybe the Cy-Gor one or the Badrock vs. Overt-kill one eek!

I enjoyed reading the Hellspawn and Angela mini sieries.
I stopped reading spawn comics about 4 years ago.

But I use to collect them starting with issue number 1 but I gave them all away.

I dont know if you read Manga.
But have you read Hellsing?
If so how do you think Spawn stacks up to Alucard?

Dark Urizen
I enjoyed reading the Hellspawn and Angela mini sieries.
I stopped reading spawn comics about 4 years ago.

But I use to collect them starting with issue number 1 but I gave them all away.

I dont know if you read Manga.
But have you read Hellsing?
If so how do you think Spawn stacks up to Alucard?

I don't read manga and i don't like Anime unfortunately. So i have no idea who Alucard is sad

id369

Dark Urizen
Its a gothic character well written, and vary comparable to Spawn in some way If they?d in manga vs comic crossover matches id post a match of the two.

here is a link in case you are curious.
http://groups.msn.com/ATU-BOTI/maturehellsing.msnw

I'll check it out later, but thanks. Right now i'm busy scanning stuff for the Ultimate Cap respect thread wink

Sixth_Winged
this depends whether this version of juggenaut is classic or current. Current, Overkill might have some chance but classic means he doesn't get a prayer in hell.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
this depends whether this version of juggenaut is classic or current. Current, Overkill might have some chance but classic means he doesn't get a prayer in hell.

Agreed. Current Juggs means the most powerful form of Overt-Kill (the last one) has a pretty good chance. Classic Juggernaut = 10/10 for Juggs.

vold
hey dark urizen, you live near transylvania? damn ive always wanted to go there. how is it like? is it cool? have you ever been to dracula's (vlad the impalers) castle? can you sneak in and go to the dungeons and stuff?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by vold
hey dark urizen, you live near transylvania? damn ive always wanted to go there. how is it like? is it cool? have you ever been to dracula's (vlad the impalers) castle? can you sneak in and go to the dungeons and stuff?

I live in Bucharest, the capital. But i'm transylvanian, yeah. Maybe the fact that my name is Vladimir says something wink

Yeah, it's incredible. Especially at night, during the summer. The sky is clear and you can see all the stars, and there's an eerie air and stuff. I'm serious.

Yeah, i've been to Vlad the Impaler's castle plenty of times. I've also been to his father's grave (Vlad Dracul)

Security is pretty tight so you can't really sneak in, but yeah, you can see the dungeons and stuff wink

Rewmac
Overkill goes down no mather which is it... Juggernaut is too powerfull for him to handle...One or two punches should be enough couple more is more than enough from Classic Juggy full power.

juggy#1
Originally posted by Rewmac
Overkill goes down no mather which is it... Juggernaut is too powerfull for him to handle...One or two punches should be enough couple more is more than enough from Classic Juggy full power. hell yah

Rewmac
You got that right my friend you know deal with Juggernaut....You gonna be my friend dude...big grinbig grinbig grin

moshtitan
Originally posted by DrDoom101
holy sh*t, you gotta work on your spelling and grammar.

!werd

Dark Urizen
It's a beautiful thing when two juggernaut fanboys unite love

moshtitan
hahahahahahaha.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by moshtitan
hahahahahahaha.

Spread the love love

no, seriously........don't....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.