fuss!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
look at the fuss women make about child birth. Now, I'm not saying it doesn't hurt a bit, but if us men did it, I reckon you'd be looking at, what,
give birth, have a couple of Paracetamol, maybe a bit of a nap and then back to work within the hour.

_Sanctuary_
I now realise why people murder others.. no expression

mysterio69
Originally posted by Deano
look at the fuss women make about child birth. Now, I'm not saying it doesn't hurt a bit, but if us men did it, I reckon you'd be looking at, what,
give birth, have a couple of Paracetamol, maybe a bit of a nap and then back to work within the hour.
i think the question is...where would the kid pop out? yeeesh!

Deano
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
I now realise why people murder others.. no expression

glad i made you realise smile

KENobi™

Bullshit, I'd get my tubes tied. I respect women for what they have to go through. I don't want a kid popping out of my urethra.

Bushwacker
Originally posted by mysterio69
i think the question is...where would the kid pop out? yeeesh!
Would rather not think about it. embarrasment

mysterio69

Deano
lol
well eve shoudnt of eaten the apple ken

mysterio69
lol
silly god shouldn't have told her not to.

_Sanctuary_
glad i made you realise smile
You should be proud roll eyes (sarcastic)

Deano
god did

Deano
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
You should be proud roll eyes (sarcastic)

shud i?

KENobi™
lol

She ate the apple, and it was probably yummy...but then again there is no God, so her decision doesn't matter.

Deano

Morning_Glory

women have a higher tolerance of pain then men... and I bet you would cry like a maniac if you had a child...I also hope the girl that has your baby (if you are ever so lucky) that she cuts your head off...

Bloigen
Your penis would probably rip apart if the kid came through it.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
women have a higher tolerance of pain then men... and I bet you would cry like a maniac if you had a child...I also hope the girl that has your baby (if you are ever so lucky) that she cuts your head off...
laughing

Lana
There's an old Irish legend/myth where an army of men was defeated by being cursed to feel the pain of childbirth...

Morning_Glory
lol

Bardock42
Originally posted by Morning_Glory

How is that been proven..cause I have to call Bullshit.

But except for that I don't envy women on the pleasure of childbirth.

Blue Dragon
Shame on you Deano! It hurts! I don't know the experience myself...c'mon I'm only 17! You're the one making a fuss about it.

Deano
me make fuss? fuss off!

Blue Dragon
Of course... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.