Pre Crisis Supes v Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
Remeber Sathanus was a Demon Lord of at least Skyfather level magic and Supes phased in and out of time to beat him. wink

ZephroCarnelian
All out Supes would win.

But one slip up could mean death.

smile

leonidas
cool!! odin can't time travel without help, so maybe that would work against odin, too.

pre-c supes is a different animal . . .

Fishy 500
You know what i think .... I've said it before, Pre Crisis Supes has feats that measure up with Galactus ! Truely ridiculous character, i love it that he's now a bad guy ! smile

DrDoom101
Pre-Crisis Superman

Darth_Erebus
You guys need to quit comparing Pre Crisis Superman to God. He's more on par with Thanos. Odin would beat him.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
You guys need to quit comparing Pre Crisis Superman to God. He's more on par with Thanos. Odin would beat him.

Seriously he wouldn't.

smile

The Ion
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
All out Supes would win.

But one slip up could mean death.

smile
Agreed. thumb up

Swanky-Tuna
He's more on par with Bugs Bunny.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
He's more on par with Bugs Bunny.

In truth he is smile more than a match for anyone with "A spear and magic helmet" smile

Fishy 500
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
In truth he is smile more than a match for anyone with "A spear and magic helmet" smile

laughing

Darth_Erebus

Your right. His funny red cape and blue pajamas mean even God is no match for him.

the Darkone
Odin will smite him down.

Swanky-Tuna
Your right. His funny red cape and blue pajamas mean even God is no match for him.
Seriously, Superman back then made up whatever he needed to win. He invented abilities when he needed them and most of the time they didn't even make sense. It wasn't just Superman either. Don't make me whip out the scan of Lex manipulating time with a flashlight and some orange juice.

outavodka
Don't make me whip out the scan of Lex manipulating time with a flashlight and some orange juice.
DO IT! DO IT!!!!

Sir Whirlysplat
Seriously, Superman back then made up whatever he needed to win. He invented abilities when he needed them and most of the time they didn't even make sense. It wasn't just Superman either. Don't make me whip out the scan of Lex manipulating time with a flashlight and some orange juice.

smile it's funny cause it's true yes laughing out loud

Psycho Ninja
it's funny cause it's true

Tron
Cosign

Darth_Erebus
Please remember fanboys that PC Supes was very vulnerable to magic, and Odin has plenty of that.

Mindship

Along those lines: precrisis Superman was as powerful as he needed to be to do whatever he needed to do. He was, in a sense, PIS/CIS Incarnate. No One could beat precrisis Superman except the writers.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Mindship
No One could beat precrisis Superman except the writers.

I'd say that applies to comic characters in general.

Dizzle

The spear's nice, but can Supes resist the blonde wig and chubby unicorn?

Pre-Crisis Superman is so fast that he can create a whirlwind, in space, without actual air around him, to suck in Odin's bolt, amplify it, and send it back at him. In les than a picosecond.

Sadly enough, that's probably how it would go down. Superman was God.

Yaaaaaaaaay pre-crisis!

Dizzle
I'd say that applies to comic characters in general.

eek! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

the Darkone
Originally posted by Mindship
Along those lines: precrisis Superman was as powerful as he needed to be to do whatever he needed to do. He was, in a sense, PIS/CIS Incarnate. What the f**k?No One could beat precrisis Superman except the writers.

Darkseid owns superman on a regular bases , Odin will kill superman with a gesture.

Psycho Ninja
Odin < Galactus 100%, PC DS = Galactus 100%

PC DS > PC Supez

but

PC Supez > Odin ...........

Just create a anti-god heat vision......... and thats still without PIS !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.