Reading books in order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CellDweller
I am thoroughly enjoying reading these books in order. I started with Cloak of Deception, and I'm up to The Han Solo Adventures now. Which means I've still got about a bizillion books to go. The only thing that will throw me off is when new books come out, and are in the story line before my current book. Such as the coming books Outbound Flight, and Triple Zero, but I guess I can deal with it. wink By the way my favorite storyline so far was Cestus Deception. Happy Dance

mace=badass
Cool.....

Darth_Glentract
Man, it will be a while until you get to the Dark Nest books. By then the Legacy of the Force books will probably be out.

CellDweller
One thing that I am very impressed with, is how few contradictions there are so far. This continuity shows how much Lucas (or the approving editors) pays attention to every little detail of each book.

Captain REX
Yeah, Lucas (for the most part) just reads 'em and steps in where he sees fit. For example, Emperor Palpatine tells Luke that he's died several times before Endor in Dark Empire, meant to be taken literally. Lucas stepped and had it changed to be a bluff.

Dirk Jade
wait Lucas reads these books and aproves them... then its not Expanded universe... its like... all an aproved storyline by Lucas. Holy crap dude.

Darth_Glentract
EU is approved by Lucas, but it still is lesser then the movies. Anything not approved by Lucas or Lucasfilm/books is an infinity, which isn't even part of the timeline even if it doesn't contradict anything.

kingkman
Can you give some examples of an infinity.

Veneficus
Any book/comic/game dealing with anything after ROTJ automaticly sucks as far as I am concerned.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by kingkman
Can you give some examples of an infinity.

The comic where Anakin Solo and Ben Skywalker go to find Luke old lightsaber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.