son of kong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Family_guy725
havent heard to much bout this but looks promising kong's kid takin' down nazis what could be better smile
its is coming out june 2006

Mando
I'm afraid you are mistaken. PJ pulled this off as a April Fools Joke.

There is a 1933 version if you are interested.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0024593/

T.M
Originally posted by Mando
I'm afraid you are mistaken. PJ pulled this off as a April Fools Joke.

There is a 1933 version if you are interested.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0024593/

yeah it was a joke. PJ made when writing the diarys for King Kong. I think it is meationed in the trivia section on IMDb.com for King Kong.

Stealth Agent
they shouldnt make a son of kong but a king kong returns or king kong 2

exanda kane
So how would that work? I mean, one dead ape isnt gonna be too interesting

Mando
Originally posted by exanda kane
So how would that work? I mean, one dead ape isnt gonna be too interesting

In one of the sequels "King Kong Lives", King kong gets a heart transplant from a female Kong back on the island. After seeing they took a female Kong's life, he throws a rampage.

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by Mando
In one of the sequels "King Kong Lives", King kong gets a heart transplant from a female Kong back on the island. After seeing they took a female Kong's life, he throws a rampage.

Interesting, interesting

but i was thinking of more or less showing his burial. Think about this is a whole new adventure.

How the hell are we going to bury this thing? and the goonies can come.

T.M
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
Interesting, interesting

but i was thinking of more or less showing his burial. Think about this is a whole new adventure.

How the hell are we going to bury this thing? and the goonies can come.

blink

Mando
Originally posted by Stealth Agent

We can watch in suspense as the tomb is lowered into the gorund.

T.M

Stealth Agent
laughing out loud

Ultimate Hulk43
If they make a Son of King Kong movie in the near future,I hope he doesn't die and has a similar story to Kong but gets transported back to Skull Island or something.He should be just as vicious and ferocius.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.