your fav. fights

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gi-jo-man
which are your favourite fights ? i always like to see wolverine and sabretooth go at it.

gi-jo-man
i like to see hulk and jugernaut go at it as well

Valeciano
The best fights: (when written well)

Hulk vs Juggernaut
Thing vs Namor
Thor vs Hercules
Wolverine vs Sabretooth
Ultimate Cap H2H against anyone

gi-jo-man
Originally posted by Valeciano
The best fights: (when written well)

Hulk vs Juggernaut
Thing vs Namor
Thor vs Hercules
Wolverine vs Sabretooth
Ultimate Cap H2H against anyone i didnt mean fights that you come up with. ones that have been really done before.

DigiMark007
wrong forum. Only actual "fights" in this forum.

Moving to general comic forum.

Valeciano
Originally posted by gi-jo-man
i didnt mean fights that you come up with. ones that have been really done before.

bro all those fights i listed have happenned many times.

gi-jo-man
bro all those fights i listed have happenned many times. i know that. but you put Ultimate Cap H2H against anyone. i though you where thinking those where cool yourself making them up.

willRules
Ultimate Cap H2H against anyone

It was cool when he fought Giant Man yes

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by willRules
It was cool when he fought Giant Man yes Also, his fight with Ult. Hawk-Owl was cool...

Mindship
In Marvel's olden days, before there were a zillion characters and the strength hierarchy was simple and well-established, The Classic Fights were between the Hulk and the Thing, Marvel's (then) Number One and Number Two powerhouses. There were no cosmics, no Godforce or Phoenix Force, no amped-up alternative universes.

Remember what it was like, well before DC heroes and Marvel heroes ever met, imagining Superman and Hulk duking it out? This was just about on that level. Simple, basic, the fights were a comic event, a fantastical force of nature any kid could grasp and read in silent awe.

Lord Magnus
I like to see weaker heroes take on the Hulk.

I also like to see Dr. Doom kicking butt.

willRules
I want to see another Daredevil vs Deadpool fight.......but a lot longer fight this time..........

leonidas
galactus-inbetweener
thanos-odin
avengers-nefaria
odin,thor,loki-surtur
ironman-warmachine (skin armor)

and others i can't recall . . .

gi-jo-man
i always like to see superman get his butt kicked. this picture is cool

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/VenomandSuperman.jpg

willRules
I love to see another scrap between Daredevil and Bullseye like in the issue where Elektra is killed (I think it is Daredevil 181, I will have to check) with Daredevil winning again. I was really rooting for DD after what Bullseye did to Elektra.

juggy#1
Originally posted by willRules
I love to see another scrap between Daredevil and Bullseye like in the issue where Elektra is killed (I think it is Daredevil 181, I will have to check) with Daredevil winning again. I was really rooting for DD after what Bullseye did to Elektra. i have some DD issues but ive never seen any where elektra dies. ive seen plenty that she gets her ass busted. but out of all of the female fighters id say shes one of the best.

willRules
Originally posted by juggy#1
i have some DD issues but ive never seen any where elektra dies. ive seen plenty that she gets her ass busted. but out of all of the female fighters id say shes one of the best.

Im referring to the famous frank millar run where Bullseye impales her on her own sai and Daredevil fights Bullseye afterwards and totally mops the floor with Bullseye. He even paralyzes him............

Lord Magnus
THIS THREAD EXPLODE!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.