cannot click

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gi-jo-man
every now and then i cant click on something on the screen. i can move the mouse around but if i click on something nothing happens. i cant click on start to restart my pc. i have to push the button on my pc to turn it off. i scanned my pc and no virus. i dont know wtf is going on. sad

Koala MeatPie
I had the same problem.

Don't push the Button, Press + Use Arrow Keys the tab Button Button and such. Oh And Enter.

Re-Instal Your Mouse if its not the standard 3 bottun.

If Using Windows, Re-Instal Windows Serivce Pack 2

Insert Windows Disc, "Repair"

gi-jo-man
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I had the same problem.

Don't push the Button, Press + Use Arrow Keys the tab Button Button and such. Oh And Enter.

Re-Instal Your Mouse if its not the standard 3 bottun.

If Using Windows, Re-Instal Windows Serivce Pack 2

Insert Windows Disc, "Repair"
i tried what you told me of clicking alt+F4 and yes that takes me off of the site. but this doesnt just happen online. if im opening up my doc. to open music or what ever. and i close and i go back again trying to open my doc. it will freeze. opening up other things to. i hardly ever freeze online. i put it another mouse and still this keeps on happening i dont know what the deal is. i dont know how many times a day i have to push the button on my pc. to turn it off. but thanks

Koala MeatPie
+ Works Everywhere, If nothing is in Window Mode, you can even close. your Computer that way.

Alternativly, Use + +

and you Freeze? So it isn't your mouse...

For Freezing, Use Contral Alt Delete. (Above)
using A Combo of and ArrowKEys (And Enter) Select the Program that is Forzen and Shut it down.

Make sure your COmputer is Defragmented,

check this out:

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,7423,RSS,RSS,00.asp

And if it persists, *sigh* Yes, Re-instal your omcputer. It is recommended that EVERYBODY MAc users and All do it ounce a year (Professioanls recommend)

gi-jo-man
+ Works Everywhere, If nothing is in Window Mode, you can even close. your Computer that way.

Alternativly, Use + +

and you Freeze? So it isn't your mouse...

For Freezing, Use Contral Alt Delete. (Above)
using A Combo of and ArrowKEys (And Enter) Select the Program that is Forzen and Shut it down.

Make sure your COmputer is Defragmented,

check this out:

http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,7423,RSS,RSS,00.asp
i have adaware and yes its fixed lots of problems but not this crap. my pc doenst freeze its just i cant open anything when i click on it. it wont even highlight it. i did degrament afew days ago. this happend just afew mins ago. i hit alt+F4 and nothing happens.
And if it persists, *sigh* Yes, Re-instal your omcputer. It is recommended that EVERYBODY MAc users and All do it ounce a year (Professioanls recommend)

Koala MeatPie
Uhhhhhhh ?

gi-jo-man
Uhhhhhhh ? yes i tried all of that. and i have adaware ifs fixed afew things on my pc. but not thic crap thats going on

Koala MeatPie

And if it persists, *sigh* Yes, Re-instal your computer. It is recommended that EVERYBODY Mac users and All do it ounce a year (Professioanls recommend)

or Insert Windows Disc and "Repair"

eggmayo
Or you could try removing the mouse from the port and putting it back in.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by eggmayo
Or you could try removing the mouse from the port and putting it back in.

Originally posted by gi-jo-man
(...) i put in another mouse and still this keeps on happening i dont know what the deal is. (...)

Captain REX
or Insert Windows Disc and "Repair"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.