[EX20] The Nature Stones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Espio X 20
It was a cold December morning on Saturday, you're outside doing whatever you're doing. Suddenly, a portal opens in the middle of youtr neighborhood, and 7 Stones shoot out. One lands in front of you, so you go up to it and pick it up.

Thunder Fox
hayato saw the stone fall and took off towards it

Espio X 20
It glowed and flashed silver.

Thunder Fox
hayato had caught up to it and picked the stone up

Espio X 20
Your arm suddenly turned into metal.

crazy for boys
((did you ask ush if you can open anouther one??))

Espio X 20

crazy for boys
(ok i was wondering so how i find my stone is there a spechil way i hafe to find it????))

Wild Cherry
Esprina looked up in awe when she saw the flashing light from a distance. She ran as fast as she could, trying not to trip to its source.

AOR
AOR bent over and picked his up, it began to emit an emerald color.

crazy for boys
a big spash hit her pool from some thing comeing from the the sky.dlowly appoching it .

Wild Cherry
She reached what seemed to be a portal. Glancing at it nervously, she shifted her gaze to a stone glowing on the ground. It was buzzing a bit and jumping off the ground as if electrically charged. Esprina gulped, and then grasped the stone in her right hand.

crazy for boys
steping to it and grabing it and forsed back with a shock hiting a tree rubing her right arm. Runing up to it holdiung it in her left hand as it shacked .

Espio X 20
The portal grew and out emmerged a large black humanoid. It loomed over the neighborhood as the skies grew red. The sun was completely out of sight, and a group of knights in black armor came from the portal. Floating towards the center of the neighborhood, the large humanoid spoke.

Humanoid: Hello, weak humans! My name is Mardiir, and I shall annihalate you all! But first, I must seek out something that belongs to me... 7 things actually... If you do not give them to me now, I shall make sure each and everyone of you suffer a slow and painful death before I seek my Stones out...

crazy for boys
droping the stone lading on the grass her right arm was killing her from that shoked.

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Espio X 20
Your arm suddenly turned into metal. hayato kinda freaked out "what the hell....."
The portal grew and out emmerged a large black humanoid. It loomed over the neighborhood as the skies grew red. The sun was completely out of sight, and a group of knights in black armor came from the portal. Floating towards the center of the neighborhood, the large humanoid spoke.

Humanoid: Hello, weak humans! My name is Mardiir, and I shall annihalate you all! But first, I must seek out something that belongs to me... 7 things actually... If you do not give them to me now, I shall make sure each and everyone of you suffer a slow and painful death before I seek my Stones out... "you can bite me"

AOR

Humanoid: Hello, weak humans! My name is Mardiir, and I shall annihalate you all! But first, I must seek out something that belongs to me... 7 things actually... If you do not give them to me now, I shall make sure each and everyone of you suffer a slow and painful death before I seek my Stones out...

AOR took a step back, glancing up and down this knight. "A thing, you say? I can point out many things, you might want to be a little more specific", AOR said tucking the stone behind him in his monastic clothing.

crazy for boys
grabing it with her right arm s light shout out of her right arm sreeming as the light started to decress

((can the stone go into the person skin??))

Espio X 20
Mardiir: You are foolish ones... Maybe I should have my army kill you now?

Mardiir pointed at AOR and Hayato and 4 knights jumped out of the portal, 2 of them attacking AOR, and 2 of them attacking Hayato.

Knight: How dare you defy Lord Mardiir?!

It slashed its sword at you.

silent dreams
Sayuri was walking, and noticed something fell out of the side. She went to go pick it up.

Espio X 20
Mardiir saw the Stone.

Mardiir: The Water Stone! Guard, destroy her before she figures out how to use it!

A large metal guard with green flashy lights for eyes emmerged from the portal, and drew a staff with Dark energy around it.

silent dreams
"What?!" she yelled picking up the stone and running. The stone glowed and her whole body turned into water, and she fell.

"How do I get up?!" she said and then returned to her normal state. She continued running until she got into a shop.

Espio X 20
The guard followed her in fast persuit. When it arrived at the shop, it ripped the door off and killed anyone near the entrance. The guard spoke in a metallic voice.

Guard: By order of Lord Mardiir, I demand the Water Stone, or I'll take your life along with the Stone!

silent dreams
"Who the hell is 'Lord Mardiir'?!" she yelled, "And no! I like this stone so you cant have it!" she yelled and escaped through the back door.

She came to a water fountain (big) and jumped in it.
"Come on!" she said to herself, people looking at her. "He said you a 'water stone' so I should be able to control water maybe?" she tried swishing water around and it followed her hand. She smirked and waited for him.

Espio X 20
The guard tore through the people, creating an ocean of blood. Ripping someone's heart out, the guard emmerged from the back door, its black armor now red. It twirling its staff and blasted the fountain with a shot of Dark energy.

silent dreams
She ducked her head, and avoided any scrap of the fountain. She created a typhoon made of water, and sent it at him. It sucked him up and spun him around while she ran away.

"What the hell was that?" she said running.

She put the stone in her bag, and went to her home.

crazy for boys
The stone sanked in her top of her right hand leaveing a glowing air mark.
camille:Thats not good!!
running around when she shout up then came back doun."what happen??"* She muttered cool to her self *"i have the air stone "

AOR

Mardiir pointed at AOR and Hayato and 4 knights jumped out of the portal, 2 of them attacking AOR, and 2 of them attacking Hayato.

It slashed its sword at you.

AOR crossed over his arms over his face to block the shot, suddenly two pillars of earth shot in an X formation out of the earth blocking the assault. AOR quickly jumped back, smirking at the new ability that he could preform. "Well this evens the odds", AOR turned his torso in a sweeping motion as a wave of dirt swept the twon knights off their feet. "Just like they taught us, just like earth bending".

crazy for boys
Landing back doun makeing a a stong wind and sent it to the 5 solders heading to her .One from the back shout her with a gun in her back right nee leting out a loud sreem turning and forceing air on them and made a stronge current.falling to the ground holding her nee

ShinobiRikari
She was walking home, bag slug over her shoulder, when what seemed to be a star fell from the sky and landed at her feet. "Cool." Tamara gentlely touched it, testing to see if it would burn. When it didn't, she grabed it and held it up to see. It was a stone. A smooth, flawless black on one side and a rough white on the other.

crazy for boys
camill grabing her nee to stop her bleeding mire solders came to her blowing them away she tryed to walk but fell her mark of wind on her right hand from her stone she blow her self up.

Espio X 20
Mardiir: It seems you've mastered the basics of the Stones, humans. Let me see if there's any REAL threat! Dark Slug, crush them!

Mardiir opened up another portal, and went through it. The portal closed, and another portal opened, this time, extremely big. An enormous monster with one green eye and black skin flew through the portal, and roared The monster started shooting laser beams out of its mouth, and destroyed a few houses.

BOSS FIGHT: DARK SLUG

silent dreams
(against who?)

Thunder Fox

It slashed its sword at you. hayato jumped back (sorry homework >.<')

Wild Cherry
Esprina groaned as the electrically charged stone vibrated in her hand...for a monment she thought it would consume her. She clenched her fists and closed her eyes tightly, and cried out suddenly. Then everything was quiet, except for a faint, slight buzz. The pain stopped. " am i...dead?" she asked ehrself. She opened her eyes to see the stone still in her hand, and that she was surrounded by what seemed to be lightning. Her eyes were glowing a bright light. " ah..ah... how do i g..get out of here?!" she shrieked to no one in particular. She shut her eyes tight again, and clasped her hand shut and the barrier faded.

silent dreams
Sayuri walked around in a 'disguise', which was very bad. She held onto her bag tightly. That beauitiful stone was in there, glowing blue.

*I can't let him get it* she thought to herself

Espio X 20
The knight's comrad slashed at Hayato next. Meanwhile, the Black Slug shot a beam of Dark energy at Esprina.

Thunder Fox
hayato moved swiftly out of the way wondering why his arm became metalic

Wild Cherry
Esprina's eyes widened as the huge...thing.. shot the beam at her. Her first instinct was to dodge it. She bolted to the left, and for a moment, everything in the world seemed to have slowed and then come to a stop, then it sped by her... then it stopped again, and now some how she was behind the thing. " holy crap." she squealed, shoving her hands out in front of her. She closed her eyes when they started to steadily vibrate, then shot two beams of lightning at it.

Espio X 20
Knight: His arm is dangerous... It must be destroyed!

Meanwhile...

The guard jumped up and landed in front of Sayuri. It swung its staff at her arm.

Thunder Fox
hayato looked at his arm "how dangerous can this be not like it can turn to a sword!!" hayato said confused

crazy for boys
((fine then i make it she got stabed in the back of her right nee))

camille makeing a strong wind for any thing trying to move but her leg wont move

silent dreams
She yelped and her arm turned to water. The staff snacked against the water, and she shot a jet of water at him.

"What the hell are these thing-" she said to herself and then ran into a boy with a metal arm.

She hid her arm that was water, and contined running.

Espio X 20
Hayato's arm was suddenly turned into a sword, and the knights started stepping back.

Meanwhile, the lightning bolts blasted the Dark Slug's back and left a large scar on it. It roared, and then started glowing. Emmiting several flashes, the Dark Slug disappeared and reappeared at the other end of the city.

crazy for boys
slowy walking from all the nosie came still makeing a big curtant her leg leaveing a trale of blood be hind her

Thunder Fox
Hayato's arm was suddenly turned into a sword, and the knights started stepping back.

Meanwhile, the lightning bolts blasted the Dark Slug's back and left a large scar on it. It roared, and then started glowing. Emmiting several flashes, the Dark Slug disappeared and reappeared at the other end of the city. "cool....." hayato looked suprised then had a evil look on his face as he faced the knights and lunged at them slashing at there weapon hand

silent dreams
Sayuri contined running until she found a fairly large tree. She hid behind it, and tried to make her arm normal.

Wild Cherry
" ah...um...i.." Esprina was left speachless, her hands together, forced out in front of her. " what was that....?" she fell, still clueless, to her kneees, her hands finally fallingfrom their offensive position, and to her lap.0 She then realized that something was VERY wrong...and she had the power to help it. She stood, and clenche dthe stone in one fist. " look out, things, Esprina Ramsay is on the case!!" she punched the air, and shrieked as a bolt of ligghtning shot up from it and hit a building. She dodged the rubble using her super speed, then rubbed her head gently. " im gonna have to learn to control that..."

Espio X 20
The knights' arms were cut off, and they burst into Dark essence.

Thunder Fox
hayato looked at them as they vanished and looked at his hand/sword "ooook now how do i turn it back?...."

silent dreams
Sayuri's arm turned back to normal, and she walked around, clutching her bag.

AOR

Espio X 20
The Dark Slug turned around. It warped again, this time appearing high in the sky. There was a crystal on its forehead, and it seemed to glow whenever he warped.

Dark Slug: *Roaring*

Thunder Fox
hayato spotted the slug "what the hell is that..." he sighed and ran toward it

silent dreams
Sayuri looked around to see if that knight thig was around. Instead she saw a huge slug thing. She saw a guy fighting it and figured that she would help him. She ran over to him and made a jet of water shoot out at the slug. The water froze on the slug.

"Thats new" she said watching the slug.

Espio X 20
The Black Slug started wriggling and parts of the ice were starting to break off, but it was still suffering from paralysis.

Thunder Fox
hayato had gotten a better veiw of it and walked toward it

silent dreams
(eh....no shadow le hedgehog)
Sayuri took a step back and her hands completly frozen.

Espio X 20
Dark Slug shot a Dark beam out of its head, thus gaining the freeom of attack, but not defense.

Thunder Fox
hayato ran toward it his sword/arm at his side

crazy for boys

AOR
"Listen I need you to propel this rocks towards his crystal", AOR said panting, "I'll throw them and you add the force, ready?"

ShinobiRikari
Walking across a field to get home, Tammy saw the group of people getting attacked by a monster and a couple of oddly dressed people. "What the-" She stopped mid-sentence and tackled on of the humans who seemed to be injuryed. As she did so, Tammy could have sworn that wind cushioned their fall.

dyingstar39
(( did u tackle me ??))

ShinobiRikari
(yup)

dyingstar39
((ok))

camille:what the hell was that for!!!!!!*pushing her of*

ShinobiRikari
The blast aimed for Camille hit the ground right next to her head. "That was tehreason." Tammy scowled. 'Fine, next time I won't save you, but would you be so kind as to tell me what the Hell is going on here?'

(sorry, have to go)

rollplayer
camille:i dont know and i seen the attack comeing know you had messed up the plans of what we where going to do!.

Standing up.

((ok by))

Espio X 20
The Dark Slug warped again this time right in front of AOR and Camille.

Dark Slug: (Roaring)

rollplayer
camille:boy back it up!!*forces wind nocking the slug back 7 feet*

Espio X 20
It shot some sort of black cable at the ground, holding it in place.

rollplayer
camille:thats not good*shouting her self up and staying there makeing the wind hold her*

Espio X 20
The ice on Dark Slug's body crumbled more and more, and his entire crystal was free. It started to glow, and then it shot out an immense blast of Dark energy.

rollplayer
Make a strong current to attack agen with aor.

Thunder Fox
hayato was walking up behind it his sword/hand out ready to strike

Espio X 20
Dark Slug's head started to extend out of the ice, and fired Dark energy blasts everywhere.

Thunder Fox
hayato tried blocking it with his sword "damn i wish i knew how to work this"

Shadow x 20
A fireball hit Dark Slug. "Mind if I jump in?"

Espio X 20
Dark Slug was hurt even more. It turned around to see a man with fire gleaming on his hand.

Thunder Fox
hayato got up and pirced the side of the slug and made a few slashes

Espio X 20
The Dark Slug screeched with pain and warped again, this time in the sky. The ice that immobilized him was melted because of the fireball, and it shot another bolt of Dark energy at Hayato.

Shadow x 20
Jack's entire body became fire as he threw another fireball at Mr. Sluggy. "Bring it short fry!"

Thunder Fox
hayato moved and rolled by the guy with fire

rollplayer
camille:sending a twister at him nocking it at him

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
hayato moved and rolled by the guy with fire

"How's it hanging?"

Thunder Fox
"i can't reach him now" hayato said annoyed "oh hello i'm hayato"

Espio X 20
Dark Slug's skin started to melt and turn into rock. It then burst into Dark essence, and disappeared. You are then all teleported to a shrine with seven pillars, each holding a Nature Stone.

Shadow x 20
"What in the world just happened?"

Thunder Fox
"beats me...."

rollplayer
camille :god no!!!!

Espio X 20
????: I will tell you, metal one. You are in the Purity Realm, and my name is Ramana.

An angelic girl who looked to be about 15 appeared through a door.

Shadow x 20
"Hey I like this place"

Thunder Fox
cool

Espio X 20
Ramana: Cherish it while you can, because you won't be here long.

Shadow x 20
"M'kay"

Espio X 20
Ramana: Instead, I must ask you something. You were just now attacked my a Dark lord and his army, correct?

Shadow x 20
"I attacked them."

rollplayer
Camille thouwing her stone

Espio X 20
Ramana: I know. Mardiir wants to have the Stones, and the only way to keep them safe is for you to destroy him once and for all. To do this, you must use the very thing that he desires to destroy him and his Dark forces. Will you take this request, or have your world destroyed by Mardiir?

Thunder Fox
"of course"

rollplayer
camille: He can have my stone

Shadow x 20

Ramana: I know. Mardiir wants to have the Stones, and the only way to keep them safe is for you to destroy him once and for all. To do this, you must use the very thing that he desires to destroy him and his Dark forces. Will you take this request, or have your world destroyed by Mardiir?
"Is this Mardiir guy powerful or does he need the stones to be powerful?"

rollplayer
camille:how we get back i need to take care of the stag*siting doun and holding her leg to stop the bleeding*

Espio X 20
Ramana: Mardiir is powerful enough to destroy a city without the Stones, but with the Stones, he'd be able to destroy entire planets with one stroke of his hand.

Ramana stroked her own hand, and Camille's wound dissipated.

Shadow x 20
"So give me all the stones and I'll kick his @$$."

Espio X 20
Ramana: If a human possesses all seven Stones, then the Stones' power will overwhelm their body, and destroy all matter of their existance. You may possess one.

Wild Cherry
((recap? ))

rollplayer
camille:how you do that ???*standing up*

Shadow x 20
Ramana: If a human possesses all seven Stones, then the Stones' power will overwhelm their body, and destroy all matter of their existance. You may possess one.
"Somehow I knew you would say that"

rollplayer
camille:what stone you have??

Espio X 20
I will allow you each to choose your own Stone out of the seven.

rollplayer
camille:i have a stone and i dont like it alot

Espio X 20
Ramana: Well, why not?

rollplayer
camille:its evil and i just dont like wind it hurts

Tails x 20
(can i join)

Thunder Fox
Hayato laughed alittle " um you'll teach us how to use these right?"

rollplayer
((tails i think you are in this rollplay))

Thunder Fox
(but his stone has been taken over)

rollplayer
camille woundered away from the group looking at her air stone smileing and looked out side the window

rollplayer
(but his stone has been taken over)

(( what!!! hes still in this rollplay ??))

Tails x 20
(ok what stones are left)

Thunder Fox
(um none he gave yours away thinking you quit)

Tails x 20
(awww alright c'ya)

Shadow x 20
"I like my fire stone"

Thunder Fox
"i'll keep mine pervideing i get traing with it or even a manual for this would be nice..." hayato said sarcasticly

rollplayer
*then i quit its no fun with out my friend tails sad

Tails x 20
(no don't quit plz don't quit because of me i don't want to ruin ur fun)

rollplayer
no its no fun if your not in it

Tails x 20
(i'll talk espio into makeing another stone big grin )

rollplayer
ok that can work

AOR
AOR looked down at his stone, and then back up to this strange angel. "What's stopping me from helping him get the other stones? I have no allegances to either of you let alone you." he said pointing towards the angel. "The way I see it, he want's this stone right? So why don't we just run on home and defend our own cities. You said he could only destroy cities worth, what's the point on going on some heroic quest?"

Shadow x 20
"...dude stop crying. I've been dreaming of this moment for a long time. Now I can save the world!" smile

Thunder Fox
hayato was grinning in the background

AOR

Shadow x 20
"He's in a happy mood. Billions of lives is worth saving."

silent dreams
(recap)

Thunder Fox
(killed the beast and now at the shrine)

Espio X 20
Ramana: If you join Mardiir, he'll destroy you once you gather the Stones. Trust me, he's my brother.

Tails x 20
(sd nice sig)

Thunder Fox

Espio X 20
Ramana: Well, if you seek training, you will have to try your powers out on your first mission. Through that portal is the Sea of Serpants. There, you must face Mardiir's forces, possibly some of his army, and probably another one of his minions. When you are ready, go through the portal.

AOR

Thunder Fox
"i just want to know how to control it besides a sword becomeing my hand

Thunder Fox

AOR
"ah his adittude is so refreshing..."

AOR sends a small shock wave towards hayato, knocking him off his feat, "Is better to learn through experience, than to train under a teacher. See you guys on the other side" and with that AOR falls back into nthe portal.

Shadow x 20
"With an attitude like that he must be famous" Jack joked.

Tails x 20
(Awesome sig AOR cool)

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
"With an attitude like that he must be famous" Jack joked. "no kidding" hayato got up

Espio X 20
Ramana: Wait! Beware of the Dark crystals. They were created by Mardiir, and contain Dark powers, such as warping, or shooting beams out of it.

AOR
(thank you Tails, I was hopping a bit of shakespear would a long way)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>