Last Laugh 05

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AOR
You guys know that song that they played when david spade walked out onto stage was called?

bogen
wat song, in sydney?

AOR
Huh?

bogen
wat song are you on about, the one they played in sydney while the fireworks were on.

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by AOR
You guys know that song that they played when david spade walked out onto stage was called?

no

Bushwacker
I don't watch David Spade if I can help it.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
no

WTF was the point fo that post? Seriously? I'm not following you or anything, just serioulsy, that was even more pointless then your last thread.

its like:

"Who wants more soup?"

Morning Glory==> *Raises Hand "I DON'T WANT MORE!"

Spideys Sister
I didn't watch the count down. But in New York this reporter kissed Mariah Carey on live TV

Morning_Glory
cool smile

AOR
Originally posted by bogen
wat song are you on about, the one they played in sydney while the fireworks were on.

No. there was thing on Comedy Central called "Last Laugh 05" and they had lots of famous comedians give their takes on 2005. Each Comedian had a "theme song" and David Spade's was a techno that sounded cool...

§noopbert
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
WTF was the point fo that post? Seriously? I'm not following you or anything, just serioulsy, that was even more pointless then your last thread.

its like:

"Who wants more soup?"

Morning Glory==> *Raises Hand "I DON'T WANT MORE!" Indeed.

§P0oONY
Morning Glory just loves to be annoying.

§noopbert
It's her passion.

bogen
myne too! big grin
but im more descreet shifty

AOR
So I'm guessing that no body knows....

no body knows the trouble i've been...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.