Agent Zero vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370

DrDoom101
The team wins this. Btw, that has got to be the most random team ever.

Dizzle
It all depends on what happens first... He hits Slade, 'Stroke blows him up with his staff or a grenade. He kills the other 3 fairly easily.

Agent Zero 6/10. Reverse healing against 3 people with huge healing factors? Batman would be his biggest threat here if Slade weren't so God damned fast.

soleran30
Wow thats actually a pretty good one especially since Agent Zero leaves no discernable scentsmile Nice I like it except Slade is pretty much unkillablesad Take him out should be fun fun..............no slade I give zero 4 outta 10 tops but still thats awesome with these guys.

srankmissingnin
Batman is the only one that has a shot against Zero. His corsize blasts work against healing factors and Wolverine/Sabs/Deathstroke will all be a pile of goo by the time he is finished with them just like what happened to Deadpool.

Psycho Ninja
How about Kakashi ??

Aries_04
Agent Zero

Whatup880088
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Batman is the only one that has a shot against Zero. His corsize blasts work against healing factors and Wolverine/Sabs/Deathstroke will all be a pile of goo by the time he is finished with them just like what happened to Deadpool.

thats only in the future. if ur talken about normal universe agent zero I doubt he can take this would not be the first time he tryed to take wolverine out and he has yet to do so. also he him self has admitted he no match for wolverine and has been scared to fight sabertooth befor so I relay doubt he can win.

Aries_04
Originally posted by Whatup880088
thats only in the future. if ur talken about normal universe agent zero I doubt he can take this would not be the first time he tryed to take wolverine out and he has yet to do so. also he him self has admitted he no match for wolverine and has been scared to fight sabertooth befor so I relay doubt he can win.

You sure you aren't talking about Maverick? What's the difference between regular universe agent Zero and this one?

But anyway this fight appears to be using future Zero. And besides I have references that tell me he busted the whole X team....albeit he blindsided them...but still.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by Aries_04
You sure you aren't talking about Maverick? What's the difference between regular universe agent Zero and this one?

But anyway this fight appears to be using future Zero. And besides I have references that tell me he busted the whole X team....albeit he blindsided them...but still.
excpt he was un able to take wolverine out. noe one said we were using future zero and liek I said future zero was unable to take wolverine out.
also agent zero is meverick

Aries_04
excpt he was un able to take wolverine out. noe one said we were using future zero and liek I said future zero was unable to take wolverine out.
also agent zero is meverick

I'm aware that Zero is Maverick. But Maverick is Agent Zero before Zero got the powerup. That's why I asked if there was a difference between regular universe Zero and the Zero in this thread.

Whatup880088
I'm aware that Zero is Maverick. But Maverick is Agent Zero before Zero got the powerup. That's why I asked if there was a difference between regular universe Zero and the Zero in this thread.
the furture zero is far more upgraded.

Aries_04
the furture zero is far more upgraded.

how? Doesn't seem like there should be much of a difference.

Whatup880088
how? Doesn't seem like there should be much of a difference. seeing how in NU he has yet to show to be any were enar the threat he is in the future

Aries_04
seeing how in NU he has yet to show to be any were enar the threat he is in the future

Could just be bad writing....or maybe he hasn't reached his potential yet...........but if the criteria is the same....then essentially the future and present are one in the same.

Whatup880088
Could just be bad writing....or maybe he hasn't reached his potential yet...........but if the criteria is the same....then essentially the future and present are one in the same.
if they were then u would go with his normal feats which would put him no were near his future. again agent zero has never given wolverine that much trouble I don't see him beating them at all.

Aries_04
if they were then u would go with his normal feats which would put him no were near his future. again agent zero has never given wolverine that much trouble I don't see him beating them at all.

You mention his "normal feats" but if the powerset is no different...then he should be capable of the same things regardless.

Btw....I just read up on his encounter with the X men and Wolverine...and the explanation given by Wikipedia explains that he "slaughtered all the X men" .....but CHOSE not to kill Wolverine because they were friends in the past. But again....all this was only a "possible" future.

Whatup880088
You mention his "normal feats" but if the powerset is no different...then he should be capable of the same things regardless.

Btw....I just read up on his encounter with the X men and Wolverine...and the explanation given by Wikipedia explains that he "slaughtered all the X men" .....but CHOSE not to kill Wolverine because they were friends in the past.
in the furture comic he beat all the other x-men but not wolverine. also wolverine was still fighting him. it was not like he had wolverine help less u should read the comic book and not go by what a site says.
again he ahs never shown to be able to do any were near that kinda feat in the NU.

Aries_04
in the furture comic he beat all the other x-men but not wolverine. also wolverine was still fighting him. it was not like he had wolverine help less u should read the comic book and not go by what a site says.
again he ahs never shown to be able to do any were near that kinda feat in the NU.

It could be that your recollection of the comic isn't altogether accurate also. But...okay....what subpar display does he have to suggest that he is nowhere near his future level?

Whatup880088
It could be that your recollection of the comic isn't altogether accurate also. But...okay....what subpar display does he have to suggest that he is nowhere near his future level?
he has been unable to take out wolverine on many occassions. he been unable to take out sabertooth as well. I do not have the best collection on agent zero but I have quite a few of his comics

Aries_04
he has been unable to take out wolverine on many occassions. he been unable to take out sabertooth as well. I do not have the best collection on agent zero but I have quite a few of his comics

Then truthfully there isn't a difference between future and present Zero.....present Zero's biggest flaw has been strictly bad writing. Written correctly he should own them.

Whatup880088
Then truthfully there isn't a difference between future and present Zero.....present Zero's biggest flaw has been strictly bad writing. Written correctly he should own them.

lol ur logic is funny. if any thing it bad writing in the new story not the old story also in the new story he was enhanced even further by the weapon x program.

Aries_04
lol ur logic is funny. if any thing it bad writing in the new story not the old story also in the new story he was enhanced even further by the weapon x program.

Well that's ass backwards......to make him more powerful only to have him be less successful. Still IMO he should be able to take both of them....and do well in the aforementioned fight.

Whatup880088
Well that's ass backwards......to make him more powerful only to have him be less successful. Still IMO he should be able to take both of them....and do well in the aforementioned fight.

why it back wards?
weapon x was started again in the future and he was up graded further.
no he should not be able to take either one he ahs never been shown to be able to take either one.

Aries_04
why it back wards?
weapon x was started again in the future and he was up graded further.
no he should not be able to take either one he ahs never been shown to be able to take either one.

Going by his criteria.......he DEFINATELY should....and it shouldn't take much effort. But you're obviously a Wolverine fan....and telling a Wolverine fan that you think he'd lose any fight...is like committing sin.

Whatup880088
Going by his criteria.......he DEFINATELY should....and it shouldn't take much effort. But you're obviously a Wolverine fan....and telling a Wolverine fan that you think he'd lose any fight...is like committing sin.

? going by his power he should win?
why?
wolverine faster
stronger
more agile
better reflexes
and a better fighter.
going by his powers and how there fights have gone wolverine alone should beat him.
now if were taken about the highly upgraded future one then the fight could be diffrent but with the team they still win

Aries_04
? going by his power he should win?
why?
wolverine faster
stronger
more agile
better reflexes
and a better fighter.
going by his powers and how there fights have gone wolverine alone should beat him.
now if were taken about the highly upgraded future one then the fight could be diffrent but with the team they still win

Listen....IT"S THE SAME GUY.

Furthermore.....AZ doesn't even need to come within fisticuff range of Wolverine to beat him.....and Zero's vibranium armor would take the brunt of the blows if he CHOSE to come that close....and even then he's no slouch in hth and carries an adamantium blade with him.

AZ can channel any kinetic energy he absorbs to increase his physical strength as well and amp his punches.....so only under certain circumstances would Wolverine be stronger.

long pig
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
-gasp-
I...I....I agree.... -feels dirty-

Agent Zero can get up to 10ton strength, and as Maverick, the more KE he absorbs, the higher his physical stats grow.

He's at least equal in skill to all of these people, 'cept maybe BM.

AZ pretty much runs through these guys with no trouble.

sad Slade's grenades won't do anything to AZ, his suit absorbs KE and heat and...everything.

long pig
Listen....IT"S THE SAME GUY.

Furthermore.....AZ doesn't even need to come within fisticuff range of Wolverine to beat him.....and Zero's vibranium armor would take the brunt of the blows if he CHOSE to come that close....and even then he's no slouch in hth and carries an adamantium blade with him.

AZ can channel any kinetic energy he absorbs to increase his physical strength as well and amp his punches.....so only under certain circumstances would Wolverine be stronger.
You just dig his suit...cuz a certian Wakandian has one just like it....evil face

braz

Aries_04
Originally posted by long pig
-gasp-
I...I....I agree.... -feels dirty-

Agent Zero can get up to 10ton strength, and as Maverick, the more KE he absorbs, the higher his physical stats grow.

He's at least equal in skill to all of these people, 'cept maybe BM.

AZ pretty much runs through these guys with no trouble.

sad Slade's grenades won't do anything to AZ, his suit absorbs KE and heat and...everything.

Couldn't have said that shit better myself.

long pig
Originally posted by braz
dayum this agent zero dude sounds ****in dope, i think hes now my new fav superhero Happy Dance
He's the anti-wolverine's favorite character. He comes equipped to destroy Wolverine.

I love him.

King_Mungi

Not true, Agent Zero beats Sabertooth quite easily actually in Weapon X #3 .....this is present day Agent Zero

"The program rigged my body so it produces a corrosive element specifically designed to attack an opponents healing factor. In other words, the more Sabertooth's body tries to heal itself...the worse it gets"

braz
Originally posted by long pig
He's the anti-wolverine's favorite character. He comes equipped to destroy Wolverine.

I love him.

lol

Whatup880088
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Not true, Agent Zero beats Sabertooth quite easily actually in Weapon X #3 .....this is present day Agent Zero

"The program rigged my body so it produces a corrosive element specifically designed to attack an opponents healing factor. In other words, the more Sabertooth's body tries to heal itself...the worse it gets"
I see but are u sure he can take them all?
he did in the future take out the x-men but that was by surprize and months of prep and he was still unable to finish wolverine off. now add in deathstroke batman and sabertooth all ready for an attack

King_Mungi
I see but are u sure he can take them all?
he did in the future take out the x-men but that was by surprize and months of prep and he was still unable to finish wolverine off. now add in deathstroke batman and sabertooth all ready for an attack

No I don't know if he can take them all at once, I will have to reread the series.

Whatup880088
Originally posted by King_Mungi
No I don't know if he can take them all at once, I will have to reread the series.
k

long pig
Whatup, do you stick by the statement that Agent Zero has to touch the person to deliver his anti-healing enzymes? As you said before?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.