2006 new year crazy Purse ,wallet ,watch discount

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

handbag
spam removed
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Spearhead
spam

Fox4
rifleblowup,spammer neutralized.

Mando
no

bogen
get the hell out spamer noob, jess that shiats me!
ur getting reported! AGHHH, OWNED!!!!1111oneoneone by the system!11111!!!!!!!1!1111!11!11!!!!1!
ur also the fist target of noob temination!(pew,pew,pew) your dead!
banned on the first post, yessssssss!
thats what spammers get round this place!

Spearhead
...the hell?

bogen
i started and 06ers hunting party/crusade, note the date joined
jan 1st

Spearhead
When someone joined doesn't determine if they're a good member or not, it's what they do. And while this one might be an idiot, please bear in mind that not all new people to a website are dumbasses. Seen as how you've been here 2 and a halfish months, you have little right to harass people for their join date

bogen
i wouldn't have shot him down if he hadent of spammed, and i can talk cause before i joined i looked at the place, didn't post and i started that like 6 moths ago. so stick out tongue

Spearhead
sure y'did

the fact remains...don't bash people

Koala MeatPie
CHINA!?!?!?

Everything is on Sell in cChine, hell you can bargin in all commercial stores.

Captain REX
Away with ye, stupid handbag...

bogen
Originally posted by Captain REX
Away with ye, stupid handbag...

mad line, it's so me! big grin ( even though you said it)

K.Diddy
Originally posted by bogen
mad line, it's so me! big grin ( even though you said it)

confused

Koala MeatPie
ake Prada Pags, URGH Cheap Cheap Thing, You walk into the airport and they BREAk.

As for the Zipper, Hell, TRY colosing it.

My caliente Redhead friend Emma bought one.

K.Diddy
I would not buy anything made in china anyway and I also tell as many people as I can not to wink

Koala MeatPie
As for the Watches, you can get REAL Rolex's Next to the peir to go to Liberty Island In New York!

FOR 10 BUCKS!

Ahh... I can still hear the Sounds of he salesmen in there grey trenchs and black Suitcases... "Hot! Hot! Must go now!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.