Adult X-Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mutantfan
hey this is mutantfans friend and i just wanted to ask a question before mutantfan finds out im on the account.

who do you think would be the best male x-character in bed?

i would have to say wolverine, sabretooth, northstar, iceman, and/or havok. cyclops just seems like a wuss.

i really think that wolvy would be the winner though. just my opinion about the way he is.

and by the way what is all the talk about his penis on the web? i dont get it. every site i visit gets worse from the last one.

it turns me on that wolvy has a hair body (i cant image what his dick must be like though) and he seems like he would be just nasty in bed. turns me on so much

mutantfan
Damnit, I'm sorry about that post. My friend logged onto the forum when I went outside to take out the trash. I don't know how to delete entries, or if you want it to remain up. I am so sorry... I'm gonna kill me friend (not really). Argh!

Dr.Variant
hahaha, well i think its either gambit (cuz hes so cocky, how could he not be a dynamo in the sack) or colossus because he has that sensitive side.

cheekwg
yes go wolvie...but i think colossus would be just as good...but i would go for magneto

peejayd
Originally posted by mutantfan
i would have to say wolverine, sabretooth, northstar, iceman, and/or havok. cyclops just seems like a wuss.

* well, it's your opinion, right?

* but the comic-chicks dig Cyke more than Logan... oh, it's true... wink

botcherby
Wolverine also questioned Scott why he always got the girls during their little drinking bash nudge nudge wink wink

Arahan
WTF? Is the X-Men board going nuts?

Sunspot
jesus christ...either you guys are girls (LOL) or *******...drooling over a comic book character' d*ck...this is world is lost

peejayd
* nope... it is because...

I'M CYCLOPS...

* stick out tongue

Paola
nice thread

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.