Parallax vs Walker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Walker-Known superhuman powers: As a Death-God, Walker possesses virtual immortality and invulnerability; the ability to manipulate vast cosmic/mystical energies for numerous purposes including powerful force-bolts, creating near-impenetrable force fields, the ability to manipulate small pockets of space-time, and the creation of interdimensional apertures to transport himself across dimensions. Walker has augmented his already vast power by absorbing the soul of every being within his home Galaxy. These trillions of souls increase his abilities to an unknown degree, making him possibly the most powerful Death-God within this universe.

Abilities: Walker apparently possesses knowledge of hand-to-hand combat, and is a formidable fighter.

Paraphernalia: Walker carries what appears to be a roughly-hewn wooden staff, but in reality it is a nearly indestructable weapon which he uses as a focus for his incredible energies. Walker also possesses an imposing star-vessel which is several miles in length and bristles with powerful weaponry. This mammoth craft appears as an enourmous Skull and skeletal torso.

Sixth_Winged
What version/powerlevel of Parallax is this? The depowered one or the ZH parallax. ZH is clearly universal and higher up in the scale. It might be a great fight for him. Depowered would get canned, stomped, beaten to pulp, curbstomped then have his soul absorbed.

golem370
ZH

thesilverspider
walker gets killed easy.......

golem370
He Immortal he can't die he is a Deathgod

golem370
Parallax goes down

King_Mungi
Here I was hoping this thread was about Walker Texas Ranger

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Here I was hoping this thread was about Walker Texas Ranger

So was I Chuck would kill any superhero or villian.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
So was I Chuck would kill any superhero or villian.
only one guy can take chuck and that's his master ...........

golem370
Seagal could have beat Chucky in his prime

thesilverspider
Originally posted by golem370
Seagal could have beat Chucky in his prime
what are you talking about steven seagal is no match for chuck

golem370
He ten times better then Chuck

golem370
He is a true master

thesilverspider
seagal is a loser chuck would murder him

thesilverspider
chuck is only second to bruce and no one else not even god himself.

The Ion
Seagal is a pos.

the Darkone
Seagal would eat him alive, he is masters of masters of Akido two other fighting styles.

Psycho Ninja
But chuck is a Texas Ranger....... he kills everyone with his roundhouse kick with those boot that has spurs.......

Mider
I remeber him he was easily defeated by MU death.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
I remeber him he was easily defeated by MU death.

That's not really suprising considering MU death is a full blown abstract being.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.