Ultimate Colossus vs Ultimate Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Yep Ultimate Colossus vs Ultimate Wolverine

who would be damaged first, Colossus or Wolverine? The fight ends if one is ko'd, limb is lost, or just cant continue.

The Big apple

Debate

Do you think Ultimate Colossus can do this to Wolverine?

Lucid Lui
Didn't we already see at one point that Wolvie's claws didn't cut Colossus? I can't remember to well. I'd check myself, but my comics are on the other side of the room. big grin

soujaboy09
So you say Colossus would win, ok but do you think Wloverine will have a chance.

Lucid Lui
I didn't say Colossus would win. I haven't decided yet who'd win. I was just pointing out that i seem to remember Wolvie trying to cut Colossus and it not really affecting him... or something like that.

The Ion
Colossus wouldn't hurt Wolverine. love

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by The Ion
Colossus wouldn't hurt Wolverine. love Not intentionally anyway... shifty

whistle

The Ion
Thanks for the visual Lucid. laughing

soujaboy09
so who would win?

willRules
colossus IMO......

soujaboy09
wonder whats stonger Wloverines baod aromr or Colossus's body armor.

Wolverine2006
If wolverine stabbed him or cut off his head it would be done, the claws cut him but obviously wolverine isnt going to slash at his friend as hard as he can

Fanboy
Wolverines claws could not penetrate Colossus when he was asked to do it it just made some sparks.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
If wolverine stabbed him or cut off his head it would be done, the claws cut him but obviously wolverine isnt going to slash at his friend as hard as he can

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/UltimateColossus.jpg

Grimm22
Even though I HATE Ultimate Colossus.

Ultimate Wolverine is pretty much a chump against Strong Guys (yes that Thing vs Wolverine fight was complete BS)

So I give it to Colossus stick out tongue

badabing
Originally posted by Validus
Colossus wouldn't hurt Wolverine. love
EEEEWWWW! mad puke

Big Sexy
I say wolverine only because I really don't want colossus to molest him after the fight over.

nimrod009
Wolverine's only chance would be a lucky stab to the eyes, so I'll give him 1/10 in this.

Although even a blind Colossus could thunderclap Wolverine's ears off. There's not much Wolverine can do to hurt him.

riceroost
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Didn't we already see at one point that Wolvie's claws didn't cut Colossus? Sigh...

We dont know if Wolverine can cut Colossus or not. All we see are sparks, which was intentional. But since spaks occur when a stronger metal cuts a weaker metal it's safe to say that it was Colossus getting cut.

Emma Frost was watching the fight and she clearly thinks Wolverine would kill Colossus if he wanted to, hinting that Wolverine should be able to cut Colossus.

In a Danger Room sequence Wolverine cuts Colossus easily. I dont think he would have made the comments he made, unless the Danger Room was supposed to simulate Colossus' powers accurately, otherwise he's just having a pointless fantasy conversation for no reason.

Ultimate Colossus was taken down by a thumb poke to the eyes by Falcon. Wolverine would have no problem doing the same, but with claws.

Wolverine has cut Ultimate Hulk. Ultimate Hulk is tougher than Colossus.

In 616 Colossus is absolutely scared *hitless of Wolverine's claws on multiple occasions.

In the Exiles book Mimic employs Colossus' organic steel and Wolverine cuts through it with no problem. Mimic has to use Wolverine's healing factor to keep from dying.

Wolverine cut 616 Colossus in Uncanny Annual # 6.
"Organic Steel is super strong, but no match for pure adamantium"
-Straight from the mouth of Claremont himself.

Wolverine can cut through the strongest metals in the Marvel universe like they are paper, like the time he cut through foot thick omnium steel with no resistance. Colossus is organic steel. We dont know exactly where that ranges on the steel scale, but simple metal javelins have been shoved through him by Deathbird.

Wolverine has cut Thanos... Nuff Said.

And Grimm needs to check himself. Asick and very weak Ultimate Wolverine took down Thing no problem. Wolverine is not at a disadvantage against big strong guys. They are at a disadvantage because they are slow.

Sai1
Originally posted by riceroost

In a Danger Room sequence Wolverine cuts Colossus easily. I dont think he would have made the comments he made, unless the Danger Room was supposed to simulate Colossus' powers accurately, otherwise he's just having a pointless fantasy conversation for no reason.

I don't think anyone really needs to point out how rediculous that Danger Room sequence was.

In 616 Colossus is absolutely scared *hitless of Wolverine's claws on multiple occasions.

Doesn't mean Wolverine can cut him.

Wolverine cut 616 Colossus in Uncanny Annual # 6.
"Organic Steel is super strong, but no match for pure adamantium"
-Straight from the mouth of Claremont himself.

And what happened right afterwards? Nothing but sparks. Colossus wasn't even phased and proceeded to punch Wolverine through a pillar.

DickBlazer
Originally posted by Sai1

And what happened right afterwards? Nothing but sparks. Colossus wasn't even phased and proceeded to punch Wolverine through a pillar.

exactly.

ult. Colossus wins all day, every day. he would toss Wolverine so far his hair would grow and inch before he landed.

HisMajestyAC43
even if adamantium can cut through the organic steel, wolverine doesn't posses the strength to accomplish such a feat. i'm not sure who said this before me, but try to stab the sharpest knife in your possession through a foot thick block of solid aluminum. it isn't going to happen under your own power. you can slice at it all day and night, but it won't amount to any thing but... sparks.

and the eyes are debatable, because the same colossus that got his eyes poked survived a localized nuke and the pressures of the bottom of the ocean with no harm whatsoever to his "normal eyes".

oh and for the record, hulk skin is not tougher than colossus steel. what saves him is the instantaneous healing factor. yes hulk's skin is tough, but no it is not organic steel.

Grimm22
Originally posted by nimrod009
Wolverine's only chance would be a lucky stab to the eyes, so I'll give him 1/10 in this.

Although even a blind Colossus could thunderclap Wolverine's ears off. There's not much Wolverine can do to hurt him.

Colossus can't thunderclap no

He has human sized hands not huge mitts like Hulk and Thing have erm

HisMajestyAC43
colossus, should be able to thunderclap. i thought it was more about the force behind the clap, not the size of the hands that made it hurt.

plus the eyes thing shouldn't even be a factor, because if colossus has any amount of reflex at all he'd have some nice organic steel eyelids over those eyes before wolvies claws would be doing any real damage.

Wolverine2006
there is no proof that Ultimate Wolverine cant cut through Ultimate Colossus' organic steel

Grimm22
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
colossus, should be able to thunderclap. i thought it was more about the force behind the clap, not the size of the hands that made it hurt.

plus the eyes thing shouldn't even be a factor, because if colossus has any amount of reflex at all he'd have some nice organic steel eyelids over those eyes before wolvies claws would be doing any real damage.

Colossus dosent have eyelids in his armored form no expression

Some dense coating I guess, but its not bulletproof

rotiart

Its both. Think about the math of it. Overall surface area. passage through space. Movement of wind. Thats the reason why Hulks thunderclaps are shown more often than things. His is a lot more potent. bigger hands and all. At least at their relative strength levels. he is shoving a lot more air into his punches.

Example a mechanized battering ram and a bullet. The ram with break down a door, while the bullet will imbed with the wood (assuming its a standard caliber non hollowpoint)

even if both are moving at the same velocity.. a semi is gonna do more damage to an area than a small geo metro right?

I'm just running my mouth now. stick out tongue

organic steel vs adamantium claws... i don't know. If its as little damage as 616 wolverine may be able to pound wolverine hard enough to down him, but I find it unlikely.

Metalmanx
Ultimate Colossus wins this fight everytime. He's far too powerful.

Metalmanx
even if adamantium can cut through the organic steel, wolverine doesn't posses the strength to accomplish such a feat. i'm not sure who said this before me, but try to stab the sharpest knife in your possession through a foot thick block of solid aluminum. it isn't going to happen under your own power. you can slice at it all day and night, but it won't amount to any thing but... sparks.

and the eyes are debatable, because the same colossus that got his eyes poked survived a localized nuke and the pressures of the bottom of the ocean with no harm whatsoever to his "normal eyes".

oh and for the record, hulk skin is not tougher than colossus steel. what saves him is the instantaneous healing factor. yes hulk's skin is tough, but no it is not organic steel.

Thank the Lord for people like you.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Colossus dosent have eyelids in his armored form no expression

Some dense coating I guess, but its not bulletproof

The fuh? When did he LOSE HIS EYELIDS? Come on, Grimm. You're better than this.

And he can thunderclap just fine. His hands are giant enough to completely hold Wolverine with just one hand. Not that the size of the hand has ANYTHING to do with it whatsoever.

Superman can thunderclap, no? stick out tongue

Colosuss wins 10/10.

Fanboy
Originally posted by Metalmanx

And he can thunderclap just fine. His hands are giant enough to completely hold Wolverine with just one hand. Not that the size of the hand has ANYTHING to do with it whatsoever.

Colosuss wins 10/10.

http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=552nj.png

http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=563df.png

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Fanboy
http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=552nj.png

http://img278.imageshack.us/my.php?image=563df.png

My point exactly. Thank you for the scans, Fanboy.

snoopdogg
Sentry has done the Thunderclap thing also. I would assume Colossus can do the same. I don't think he has ever done it in a fight but in this fight he does not have to.

Wolverine2006
there is no proof that Ultimate Wolverine cant cut through Ultimate Colossus' organic steel

snoopdogg
There's more proof showing he can't than there is showing he can. You can't see that for obvious reasons though.

Fanboy

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/UltimateColossus.jpg

Big Sexy
Everyone keeps wondering if Wolverine can stab colossus. I think wolverine should be more concerned of colossus poking him than vice versa and I aint talking about with his finger

bigbran
Sigh...

Wolverine has cut Thanos... Nuff Said.

cept the fact that thanos had the gauntlet....

Tha C-Master
Cutting thanos lol....

mighty adam
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Everyone keeps wondering if Wolverine can stab colossus. I think wolverine should be more concerned of colossus poking him than vice versa and I aint talking about with his finger lol big grin big grin big grin big grin stop ult colossus is not going to raped him in that way... would he?

Jyppe
Mimic only mimics half of the powers. 'nuff said

Grimm22

Colosuss wins 10/10.

Ok fine erm

Still though, show me Colossus with eyelids no expression

Accel
Ok fine erm

Still though, show me Colossus with eyelids no expression
You honestly believe he loses his eyelids when he transforms?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Accel
You honestly believe he loses his eyelids when he transforms?

Well I have yet to see them confused

All I see are his metal eyes no expression

Accel

All I see are his metal eyes no expression
So that automatically means he doesn't have eyelids? confused

It's not like it's something that he's supposed to lose in his metal form.

snoopdogg

All I see are his metal eyes no expression When a artist draws somebody I don't think eyelids are a priority.

Grimm22
Originally posted by snoopdogg
When a artist draws somebody I don't think eyelids are a priority.

Well eyelids are somtimes fetishes stick out tongue

Big Sexy
I agree with grim though, weirder things have happened such as why hulk never looses his bruce banner pants or why Supermans close seem to be able to take the heat of the atmosphere

Accel
I agree with grim though, weirder things have happened such as why hulk never looses his bruce banner pants or why Supermans close seem to be able to take the heat of the atmosphere
Superman's clothes are explained by his bio-aura, and the Hulk's pants remain there for the sake of the reader not being disgusted at the sight of a naked Hulk each issue.

The eyelid thing doesn't really belong in the same category since it was never an issue before now.

Dragonfist1982
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Yep Ultimate Colossus vs Ultimate Wolverine

who would be damaged first, Colossus or Wolverine? The fight ends if one is ko'd, limb is lost, or just cant continue.

The Big apple

Debate

Do you think Ultimate Colossus can do this to Wolverine?

ultimate wolverine looses in 616 and ultimate universe. except if the fanboys have their say, he'll probably win.. mad

HisMajestyAC43
Thank the Lord for people like you.

haha cool thanks

anyway, it just doesn't really make sense to me either way, if ult. colossus loses his eyelids in a transformation, how exactly does he survive the nuke and the ocean pressure, and not a three stooges poke. if anything, eyelids would be the only explanation marvel could give me to make up for that ridiculous incident.

but really, i've never heard of a hero loosing his eyelids when he transforms, if he stays in a somewhat humanoid form.

Grimm22
Wolverine shouldnt even be able to puncture Thing's skin (not scratch..punchture) so how the hell is he going to puncture Colossus's skin for a killing blow?!? What the f**k?

None the less scratch him

Grimm22
haha cool thanks

anyway, it just doesn't really make sense to me either way, if ult. colossus loses his eyelids in a transformation, how exactly does he survive the nuke and the ocean pressure, and not a three stooges poke. if anything, eyelids would be the only explanation marvel could give me to make up for that ridiculous incident.

but really, i've never heard of a hero loosing his eyelids when he transforms, if he stays in a somewhat humanoid form.

Oh come on, Ultimate Nightmare was ridiculous yet Ultimate War wasnt?!? What the f**k?

DickBlazer
the whole eye thing with ult. colossus is goofy.
it's the damn comics so who cares?
he stops a train dead
he carries a sub from the ocean floor
he pummels thor and ironman
he gets poked in the eyes and somewhat defeated?
oh well, that's what's cool about Ult Universe.
it's um....more realistic?

Grimm22
Originally posted by DickBlazer
the whole eye thing with ult. colossus is goofy.
it's the damn comics so who cares?
he stops a train dead
he carries a sub from the ocean floor
he pummels thor and ironman
he gets poked in the eyes and somewhat defeated?
oh well, that's what's cool about Ult Universe.
it's um....more realistic?

Any Colossus beating Thor or Iron Man is bullcrap no expression

MrHeavySilence
Colossus has normal eyes. Is that still in continuity?

Metalmanx
Everyone keeps wondering if Wolverine can stab colossus. I think wolverine should be more concerned of colossus poking him than vice versa and I aint talking about with his finger

Unnecessary. Let's leave those comments out, shall we?

Metalmanx
Oh come on, Ultimate Nightmare was ridiculous yet Ultimate War wasnt?!? What the f**k?

Seriously though, Ultimate Nightmare was some horrid crap. I mean, really. Colossus travelled all the way down to a very deep ocean floor and his eyes were fine. He took the full force of a localized nuke. His eyes were fine. And then Falcon pokes his eyes. WTF?! What the f**k?

It goes against everything previously accepted in the Ultimate X-men universe. So really, I don't think it truly exists, especially since Nightmare is some giant, crazy cross-over thing. They had to give Falcon a one-up somehow.

Metalmanx
Any Colossus beating Thor or Iron Man is bullcrap no expression

Eh, not necessarily. And I'm not just trying to defend Colossus here, it makes sense.

Yea, Ult. Iron Man is still really powerful, but as you can see, Ult. Colossus is one of the strongest beings on the planet. It makes sense that he was able to manhandle Iron Man like that. And Ult. Thor doesn't appear to be as strong physically as his 616 counterpart. While still probably the strongest on the Ultimates, he's just not as strong as Colossus. Nor as durable. So it makes SO MUCH more sense than Ultimate Nightmare did.

Grimm22
Eh, not necessarily. And I'm not just trying to defend Colossus here, it makes sense.

Yea, Ult. Iron Man is still really powerful, but as you can see, Ult. Colossus is one of the strongest beings on the planet. It makes sense that he was able to manhandle Iron Man like that. And Ult. Thor doesn't appear to be as strong physically as his 616 counterpart. While still probably the strongest on the Ultimates, he's just not as strong as Colossus. Nor as durable. So it makes SO MUCH more sense than Ultimate Nightmare did.

Sure if IM or Thor were stupid enougth to simply fight him h2h no expression

Without using any of their weapons or flying abilitys then yes Ult. Colossus would win (not 616 Colossus against Thor)

And dont even get me started on the Hawkeye having a nuke arrow and firing it in NY?!?!

Not all of Ult. Nightmare was crap erm

Still, Ult. Falcon is a badass smokin'

Metalmanx
Sure if IM or Thor were stupid enougth to simply fight him h2h no expression

Without using any of their weapons or flying abilitys then yes Ult. Colossus would win (not 616 Colossus against Thor)

And dont even get me started on the Hawkeye having a nuke arrow and firing it in NY?!?!

Not all of Ult. Nightmare was crap erm

Still, Ult. Falcon is a badass smokin'

It's not so much stupidity. It's the fact that they thought they were the baddest guys on the team, so they tried to take it to Colossus. It has nothing to do with stupidity, but arrogance. They charged Colossus. He manhandled them. It makes perfect since. They hadn't fought him before, didn't know what he could do.

Now, if they fought him again, it'd be completely different. They'd most likely stay out of his reach.

And what's wrong with Hawkeye having the nuke? It was specially formulated to be localized, I believe he said about 10-20 feet? Sounds like something Hawkeye would have.

Grimm22
It's not so much stupidity. It's the fact that they thought they were the baddest guys on the team, so they tried to take it to Colossus. It has nothing to do with stupidity, but arrogance. They charged Colossus. He manhandled them. It makes perfect since. They hadn't fought him before, didn't know what he could do.

Now, if they fought him again, it'd be completely different. They'd most likely stay out of his reach.

And what's wrong with Hawkeye having the nuke? It was specially formulated to be localized, I believe he said about 10-20 feet? Sounds like something Hawkeye would have.

Hawkeye with a nuke....no expression

firing it in NY....no expression

Think about it

Metalmanx
Hawkeye with a nuke....no expression

firing it in NY....no expression

Think about it

I am, maybe you could possibly fill me in?

It didn't appear to be populated at all where he fired it. Just where Colossus and Thor were. And I assume Clint figured Thor would be alright.

That, and it's a comic book. If Clint says it's localized, that means it will dissipate without any side effects, otherwise he wouldn't have used it.

Grimm22
I am, maybe you could possibly fill me in?

It didn't appear to be populated at all where he fired it. Just where Colossus and Thor were. And I assume Clint figured Thor would be alright.

That, and it's a comic book. If Clint says it's localized, that means it will dissipate without any side effects, otherwise he wouldn't have used it.

Ult. Hawkeye has never used trick arrows outside of Ultimate War no expression

Hmm I wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
Ult. Hawkeye has never used trick arrows outside of Ultimate War no expression

Hmm I wonder why roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is that it? I don't read the Ultimates. Does he just use normal arrows in that?

DarkCrawler
He's only used arrows like two times in Ultimates...plus they probably had files of X-Men and came prepared. He had the adamantium-tipped serum arrow prepared for Ultimate Hulk too. I don't see anything funny in Ultimate War...Ult. Thor and Iron Man are just pussies compared to their 616 versions...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He's only used arrows like two times in Ultimates...plus they probably had files of X-Men and came prepared. He had the adamantium-tipped serum arrow prepared for Ultimate Hulk too. I don't see anything funny in Ultimate War...Ult. Thor and Iron Man are just pussies compared to their 616 versions...

I don't know why everyone thinks that. I don't think they're pussies at all. They were just arrogant. They're both still mad powerful, but they just assumed they were better than Colossus. They realized their mistake when Colossus kicked their asses. If they met again, it wouldn't turn out the same way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.