My physical being

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
I am 13 years old. I weigh 135 lbs and i am 5 feet 5 inches. Am i fat for my age? If i'm to be working out, how many situps and pushups should i do? and what sort of workout should i do? Suggestions?

Stealth Agent
jesus f/uckin christ

your fine dude, dont worry about it. You still got plenty of growing to do, your body will adjust.\, but from the sounds of it your fine now.

KidRock
Originally posted by DrDoom101
I am 13 years old. I weigh 135 lbs and i am 5 feet 5 inches. Am i fat for my age? If i'm to be working out, how many situps and pushups should i do? and what sort of workout should i do? Suggestions?

You're obese. People must laugh at you eh?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by KidRock

Pyrofly
roll eyes (sarcastic) dont listening to Kid or Diddy

your fine. im 120 and 5'5 maybe even 5'4 and i think my self as fit... im one of the skinnyest out of my friends.

your only 15 more lbs then i am. thats not fat

Stealth Agent
yea don worry

Darth Jello
you have to be at least 30 pounds overweight to be obese. besides, according to your BMI (not too reliable), you could stand to gain about 15 pounds, preferably in muscle.

botankus
When you start looking like the guy in Mr. Smiley's avatar, then get back to us.

overlord
I am 13 years old. I weigh 135 lbs and i am 5 feet 5 inches. Am i fat for my age? If i'm to be working out, how many situps and pushups should i do? and what sort of workout should i do? Suggestions? Sit ups and push ups? Just eating normal portions of food is usually the most decisive..

ash007
best thing to do is just swim.

debbiejo
Originally posted by botankus
When you start looking like the guy in Mr. Smiley's avatar, then get back to us. laughing out loud Yeah, then you have to worry.

You're normal, and yes swimming is great, or start lifting some weights while watching tv or something...Move around more, that's the problems with people they don't move around. Their like little stagnant slugs.

botankus
I would recommend to the thread starter getting one of those endless pools. You know, where you do resistance swimming with huge jets simulating real-life lap swimming. They're only about $18,000. If you didn't get one for Xmas, they might be on sale now.

debbiejo
Problem is with those pools is you got to keep moving or you get thrown down to the other end for sure...I don't know, it kinda reminds me of a super washing machine.

botankus
laughing out loud Yeah, a cruel trick would be to dump a bunch of Clorox 2 in it while someone was swimming.

debbiejo
I guess a person could just us a whirlpool and swim in a circle, going round and round...and round and, Wow gets dizzy..

Well, there's always a thigh master.. blink

botankus
If someone really wants to 100% lose weight, all they have to do is become one of those ultimate marathon runners. I know of NO ultimate marathon runners who are overweight.

debbiejo
Or put their fork down... whistle

FeceMan
You're thirteen. You're not fat.

If anyone says so, tell that person he or she is a jackass with a small penis. Especially if it is a 'she'.

Eis
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Originally posted by KidRock
An australian KidRock... remakes always suck.

Inspectah Deck

1000 of each

debbiejo
Now become a true vegetarian and you won't worry about getting fat.

eat

Not a junk eater though.

KidRock
Originally posted by Pyrofly
roll eyes (sarcastic) dont listening to Kid or Diddy

your fine. im 120 and 5'5 maybe even 5'4 and i think my self as fit... im one of the skinnyest out of my friends.

your only 15 more lbs then i am. thats not fat

5'4 120? DAMNNNN.... eek! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.