When you take a girl out....where do you take her?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
What do you do? I know this sounds stupid but my Ex loves raves and so do I so it made it easy, but this girl I am ''kinda'' seeing at the moment is not into that stuff.

Also going to the movies with a girl or going and sitting by a lake is a bit gay for my liking confused

I'm not really a romantic person like that, My idea of a date is to go to a rave with some speed and jump up and down all night or go to the beach and kick back on the sand and smoke a joint smokin'

bogen
well then just take her to a decent concert i.e. U2 is in australia soon, im going

KENobi™
It depends on what the girl likes.

Darth Macabre
There's a place called Carnivale where I'm from. It has all these carnival games, and the likes. I take my dates there every so often. It's light hearted enough to be fun, but yet winning a prize that you spent 500 bucks to get is also quite romantic. lol Or we go to a hookah lounge.

If she's a "girly girl" then I just take her out to dinner.

Sgt. Hairy
It actually depends if you wan't to use her or not.

If you prefer her for a long-term relationship, start off slowly. Make sure your first date is something that will entertain you both. Like a comedy place, or a funny movie, for example.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by bogen
well then just take her to a decent concert i.e. U2 is in australia soon, im going

Does that mean I have to pay for her ticket?

confused I dont care but will she expect that ?

Leo.M
A movie
concert
party
beach
dinner
games
laser shows

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
It actually depends if you wan't to use her or not.

If you prefer her for a long-term relationship, start off slowly. Make sure your first date is something that will entertain you both. Like a comedy place, or a funny movie, for example.

No, I like her...........I just dont know what to ****ing do with her laughing out loud

I just find it embarrassing taking a girl to the movies, It just does not make me feel comfortable

smile Also I feel like some Romeo or something.........and it's just not me

Sgt. Hairy
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Does that mean I have to pay for her ticket?

confused I dont care but will she expect that ? If you are going out with her and/or just recently started, she might not feel comftorable having you pay for the ticked. If you are just friends and getting closer, it is ok to ask her if she wana pay for the ticked, if she says yes, then accept it.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

If she's a "girly girl" then I just take her out to dinner.

That is way to uncomfortable for me..

I am just not the sort of guy that likes stuff like that

Darth Macabre
Ask her about the concert. If she says yes, and offers to pay, then you know to keep her. If she says yes, and expects you to pay, then leave her, shes not worth it. Atleast thats my opinion.

But if you have the money, then always pay.

Sgt. Hairy
That is way to uncomfortable for me..

I am just not the sort of guy that likes stuff like that It's time for you to get the taste of the real world. Shut up, buckle up, and get used to it. You will get more action from one girl over a period of time then with another over a one night stand!

Now do as I say and take her out to dinner. And you better like it, or else. gunsmilie

K.Diddy
Ask her about the concert. If she says yes, and offers to pay, then you know to keep her. If she says yes, and expects you to pay, then leave her, shes not worth it. Atleast thats my opinion.

But if you have the money, then always pay.

Cause it's the first time I have taken her out, I wonder if I pay will she expect that all the time?

It's just I am a marijuana smoker with a crap factory job, I'm not exactly a millionare, but she gets paid more than me, so I think she will offer to pay anyway smile

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
It's time for you to get the taste of the real world. Shut up, buckle up, and get used to it. You will get more action from one girl over a period of time then with another over a one night stand!

Now do as I say and take her out to dinner. And you better like it, or else. gunsmilie

laughing out loud I will think about it..............but going outfor dinner really is not the thing for meconfused

Darth Macabre
Cause it's the first time I have taken her out, I wonder if I pay will she expect that all the time?

It's just I am a marijuana smoker with a crap factory job, I'm not exactly a millionare, but she gets paid more than me, so I think she will offer to pay anyway smile

lol.

If she's a good, wholesome girl, then she wont expect you to pay all the time. If shes a raging snob, then yes she will think you're going to pay for it all.

K.Diddy
lol.

If she's a good, wholesome girl, then she wont expect you to pay all the time. If shes a raging snob, then yes she will think you're going to pay for it all.

wink Okay, I will give it a try and see what happens

Imaginary
Meh, I was under the impression that most 21st century Australian girls go for the 50-50 split.

Darth Macabre
Good luck.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Imaginary
Meh, I was under the impression that most 21st century Australian girls go for the 50-50 split.

Well my last girlfriend just used to pay her way and I used to pay mine.

K.Diddy
Good luck.

smile Thanks

Darth Macabre
Well my last girlfriend just used to pay her way and I used to pay mine.

lol Are you serious?

K.Diddy
lol Are you serious?

confused Yeah,why?

Death_Stalker13
y dont u just hang out somewhere without doing anything?? lol. does she like d beach?

Darth Macabre
confused Yeah,why?

It's just strange that a girl would be willing to pay half all the time. Why didn't you keep her around. lol

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Death_Stalker13
y dont u just hang out somewhere without doing anything?? lol. does she like d beach?

She does, but I dont like taking her there cause too many guy's look at her boobs and it gets me real pissed off.

Also, I think she is getting a bit sick of just hanging around my house and not doing anything.

K.Diddy
It's just strange that a girl would be willing to pay half all the time. Why didn't you keep her around. lol

I'm still good mates with her and we even still go to raves together.

Also she understood that I simply dont have enough money to take her out and pay for everything all the time.

She even felt uncomfortable with me paying for more than 2 of her drinks blink

Death_Stalker13
She does, but I dont like taking her there cause too many guy's look at her boobs and it gets me real pissed off.

Also, I think she is getting a bit sick of just hanging around my house and not doing anything.

laughing well... what kind
of guy r you? or u could just ask what she wants to do.

K.Diddy
laughing well... what kind
of guy r you? or u could just ask what she wants to do.

Like I said I just like going to raves and the beach(with mates)

I would take her to a club, but I could not afford to buy her drinks all night, unless I did not drink..............**** that shit.

Death_Stalker13
Like I said I just like going to raves and the beach(with mates)

I would take her to a club, but I could not afford to buy her drinks all night, unless I did not drink..............**** that shit.

lol Like I said, ask her what she likes or wants 2 do. I mean, well, u gotta be considerate, right? *shrugs*

bogen
me, i come prepared with double the cost of one and then some.

but if your worried about paying just do a simple thing. the pub and do rounds, but i usually go to the movies and or bowlling before that.

k.diddy if u live in sydney, hire a small boat, by some crown and kahula and just spin around the harbour all the while pissed as a barmans fart.
sounds fun huh.

† Mäs †
I take her to my Parents house and show her all my baby pictures. no expression

K.Diddy
lol Like I said, ask her what she likes or wants 2 do. I mean, well, u gotta be considerate, right? *shrugs*

confused If she has a job there is no reason why she cant buy her own drinks, Like I said she earns more than me and does not have as many bad habits as me.

I think that is considerate enough. wink

K.Diddy
Originally posted by bogen
me, i come prepared with double the cost of one and then some.

but if your worried about paying just do a simple thing. the pub and do rounds, but i usually go to the movies and or bowlling before that.

I live in Melbourne
smile

Death_Stalker13
confused If she has a job there is no reason why she cant buy her own drinks, Like I said she earns more than me and does not have as many bad habits as me.

I think that is considerate enough. wink

laughing out loud stick out tongue Well.... ask Leo. big grin

Imaginary
I live in Melbourne
smile

Phillip Island? Except you'd probably need the whole day for that... or maybe even overnight wink

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Imaginary
Phillip Island? Except you'd probably need the whole day for that... or maybe even overnight wink

I suppose I could get a cheap motel for a night smile

§noopbert
What do you do? I know this sounds stupid but my Ex loves raves and so do I so it made it easy, but this girl I am ''kinda'' seeing at the moment is not into that stuff.

Also going to the movies with a girl or going and sitting by a lake is a bit gay for my liking confused

I'm not really a romantic person like that, My idea of a date is to go to a rave with some speed and jump up and down all night or go to the beach and kick back on the sand and smoke a joint smokin' To your bed, then we look at pictures of you just to see how good we got it.

Then we hit the town.

Word no expression

K.Diddy

§noopbert
It's just she is not the type of girl that just wants to go ''to bed'' I mean u know, I cant do that all the time, It's more I take her out if she has a good time and she is not on her rags then I will proberly get a bit wink When you're around, all the girls on their rag.

K.Diddy

Imperial_Samura
Well, just hanging outs good, at uni, and the various places that offers up. Hiking, and sailing (I just wish it wasn't her dads boat)

But it's fun going out - the cinema, the theatre, sporting events (thank goodness she likes Cricket as much as I do) are all high up there.

And it's been a good year at Sydney beaches (excepting all that bloody race riot stuff. Damn it), we went down to Wollongong 3 or 4 weeks ago for a couple of weeks. Top stuff.

Red Superfly
To an old abandoned warehouse......

Muahahahahahaaaaa!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.