Chronicles of Narnia Or Star Wars?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

narnia_girl123
CHRONICLES OF NARNIA! The movie rocks! Star Wars? bleh.
Email me what you think!

blowup

CHRONICLES OF NARNIA! WILLIAM MOSELEY!

exanda kane
...llame...

but Narnia was a rubbish film I have to say, a major disappointment. Whereas the OT Star Wars was little short of the Ten Commandments!

However New Star Wars sucks...

MildPossession
I'd rather watch Narnia, sorry but Tilda Swinton over Star Wars anyday for me.

gshkris7272
Of course Narnia.

MC Mike
Hahahahah!

I assume you mean all of Star Wars, if so, I'll take the OT over any crap Narnia movie anyday.

I also notice that all pro-Narnia posts come from females most likely aged around 13-16.

Talking_Owl
I'm really getting sick of the Star Wars Civil War.
Anyway, Star Wars>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Narnia

jediperson
at the moment

Narnia wins for me

SnakeEyes
Star Wars will always dominate Narnia.

Darth Sparhawk
Narnia is great, but i prefer Star Wars.

Resa<3
what kind of question is THAT?

Four words: THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA. ok. now i hope you know how pointless that question was when everyone should know that narnia kix a$$

JKozzy
Originally posted by MC Mike
Hahahahah!

I assume you mean all of Star Wars, if so, I'll take the OT over any crap Narnia movie anyday.

I also notice that all pro-Narnia posts come from females most likely aged around 13-16. Amen, Mike!

stunna1773
Originally posted by JKozzy
Amen, Mike!

true that narnia is hissy sissy crap

MildPossession
I don't fall into the 13-16 place and pro, I like both movies, I just happen to prefer to watch Narnia if I had to choose, well the scenes with the White Witch anyway.

DOOM2099
Wha?

No movie can be compared to Ep.IV-VI, the masterpiece that is the Holy Grail of cinema.

You must be referring to Ep.I-III, which are a truly horrible festering disease that has been unleashed upon humanity.

so... No contest, Narnia.

Soth
I actually liked the book The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, and I love that the movie was so faithful to it, but Star Wars was (and is) an iconic, powerful story. Even the new trilogy was good. . .if you take out a great deal of the actors and all the romantic dialogue.

MC Mike
Originally posted by MildPossession
I don't fall into the 13-16 place and pro, I like both movies, I just happen to prefer to watch Narnia if I had to choose, well the scenes with the White Witch anyway.

Then my "most likely" was well placed, and your fetish with the White Witch is your preference.

fini
Just saw Narnia and got to say, while it was pretty good

THERE IS NO WAY that it can beat STAR WARS.

lol i agree with above, if ur under the age of 16 , chances are that you will choose Narnia over SW.

tsk tsk

Adamwankenobi
Narnia sucks cock. Star Wars rules forever.

allofyousuckkk
narnia was ok, william mosley ruined it.......dirty bastars.........star wars =

http://www.cardboardchair.com/images/oct_2002/images/happy%20baby%20dino.jpg

Scarecrow756
Star Wars without a shadow of a doubt.

FG725
SW i liked narnia it was good and all but i would prefer to see a giant slug guy get strnagled by a half naked chick over some guys eating crumpets any day of the week

faradayslaw
With Narnia they were just trying to capitalize on the Harry Potter fad. I say Star Wars.

jainasolo55
STAR WARS! big grin

Twilight Janick
Star Wars: even stormtroopers can kill Centaurs in a charge. X-Wings can rain fire upon the Miroboars.

Fleab
Wow thats tough because I really love star wars and narnia. OT star wars by far is absolutly wonderful. I think star wars squeezes out the win in the end for me. Narnia is still one of my favorites though.

jediheroluke
long live star wars

jediheroluke
forever

DarthBanevv
Star Wars. The OT has saved the day. SW wins by a mile. I like Narnia, but it will never compare to the OT. Neither will Harry Potter, or Star Trek. OT SW cannot be stopped. Like somebody else said it's the Holy Grail of cinema.

sithsaber408
My answer shouldn't surprise anyone, given my sig, but I will be fair.

Narnia rocked!!!

I loved the books as a kid, the old cartoon movie,and owned all the crappy BBC versions.

I was blown away by it, and with Prince Caspian coming next year, and the Dawn Treader to follow soon, I am quite hopefull for a wonderful saga, filled with stunning visuals, good story, and great action, something akin to or even trumping Lord of the Rings.

But....

StarWars has, does, and always will shit all over Narnia.

Inclucing the PT, which acutually Doesn't suck, despite popular opinon.

merlin4421
Narnia was awesome in my opinion and I'll buy it as soon as its out on dvd...but if I had to choose star wars all the way even the prequal trilogy. I really dont understand the hate towards teh prequal trilogy I loved it as much as the OT and I saw the OT when it first came out. I think its a great story episodes 1-6.

DarthBanevv
The PT was almost good as the OT, but as sithsaber said it doesn't suck, It has more depth to it and to the Sith, which most people didn't understand until RotS. And I still like it better than Narnia. And a lot of other movies.

wonner
that is out of question - of course STAR WARS. U'd better compare Narnia with Harry Potter or LOTR...

The Black Ghost
Star Wars. And narnia gets pwned by LOTR (which they took most set ideas from)

Darkness~Calls
I love Star Wars but its kinda out grown its self. I love Narnia both the books and the movie.i was surprised how much they were alike

jediheroluke
narnia lovers are kids narnia didnt even have any hot chicks in it stupid

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
Star Wars. And narnia gets pwned by LOTR (which they took most set ideas from)

yep, like the Lion..which has a stunning resemblance to Gandalph...

Tallis
Well the creators of both of the books (Narnia/LOTR) were best friends.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.