Sora Bulq vs. Cin Drallig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Vos
The two powerful lightsaber instructors decide to face off! Who would win??

darthsith19
Good thread. I give it to Sora but it'd be close. Sora put up a better fight against Mace than Cin did against Vader with the help of two Padawans and Mace > Vader.

Lightsnake
I'm not really sure you can compare things that way....we only saw two seconds of Anakin fightin Cin.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Lightsnake
I'm not really sure you can compare things that way....we only saw two seconds of Anakin fightin Cin.
Ask Glentract about this one, later after ROTJ Luke got to see the entire recording of that duel. Cin was wasted.

Darth_Glentract
Yeah, Cin went down in two our three seconds. Of course Cin was the one who had been leading the resistance against the Clones and had already fought and killed dozens, if not hundreds of Clones on his own. Cin would give him a good fight for sure, perhaps he would win, perhaps not.

Master Vos
Well, it did say that Cin could defeat GG. I don't think Sora could do it, but please correct me if I am mistaken.

Council#13
I say Sora wins

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Ask Glentract about this one, later after ROTJ Luke got to see the entire recording of that duel. Cin was wasted.

So was Sora. Mace had the advantage the entire duel, and then he got fed up and smashed Bulq through a stone wall. He landed a few good body / Force blows before the fight's finale, too.

Master Vos
Well Sora gave Quinlan a run for his money, but in the end he was killed by the former Jedi Exile. However, in the Quinlan vs. Cin Drallig thread, Cin wins, so I'm presuming Cin Drallig wins this.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
So was Sora. Mace had the advantage the entire duel, and then he got fed up and smashed Bulq through a stone wall. He landed a few good body / Force blows before the fight's finale, too.
Sora put up a better fight against Mace than Cin did against Vader with the help of two Padawans and Mace > Vader. That remains true.

Maybe, but Cin could use Soresu obn Grievous. Also, just because A>B and B>C doesn't mean A>C.

Darth_Glentract
Sora put up a better fight against Mace than Cin did against Vader with the help of two Padawans and Mace > Vader. That remains true.

That was after Cin had been fighting against Clones for a long time and was already tired. We don't know how good he would have been if he was fully rested.

Maybe, but Cin could use Soresu obn Grievous. Also, just because A>B and B>C doesn't mean A>C.

What makes you think Cin knows Soresu?

Master Vos
I though Cin used Ataru, as he was trained by Yoda personally in the lightsaber.

Darth Faunus

Not really. Cin had just fought through 'hundreds' of clones, and was still surrounded by legions of them. If that didn't tire him out, I don't know what would.

I doubt that Drallig has achieved a high enough level of proficiency in Soresu to defeat Grievous with.

And who says Soresu is necessary to defeat Grievous? Mace did it with Vaapad in LoE, and Yoda was stated as the General's greatest threat, despite his use of Ataru.

kingkman
Faunus you seem like a smart guy, there's something in the philosophy forum I think you should read and comment on.

darthsith19
And Sora had a lightsaber wound.

Maybe, but maybe he knows it well enough it would be benificial to use it if he faces Grievous.

Yes, but Cin's not as strong as Mace or Yoda and, for all we know, the only reason he is said to be able to defeat Grievous might be because he knows Soresu and, for all we know, if he didn't know Soresu he might not be able to beat Grievous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.