Have you ever bought anything advertised on KMC?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
If so what? I will post if I have later!! I forgot a poll so I will tally later.

botankus
Whatever the ad that said, "You know, I'm not the biggest fish eater in the world..." was advertising, I desperately wanted to buy it. Hopefully, it was tartar sauce. If anyone knows what it was, please buy it for me.

debbiejo
I'm glad I don't heard fish lady anymore for one... yes

FeceMan
Never. I usually have the speakers off when I use the computer--even for gaming (I don't know why, I just do)--and so I haven't heard any ads. Take that, product-whores!

Alpha Centauri
You don't listen to music on your comp, Fece?

-AC

overlord
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
If so what? I will post if I have later!! I forgot a poll so I will tally later. The only advertisement I have come across are generated by words in the threads..
And it's always nonsensical stuff commerce.. sad

Lana
In the place of my ads, it says 'advert-free' stick out tongue

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Lana

Wouldn't that be A reminder That your Ad Blocker is Working, and thus an Ad in itself?

I don't have adds, just a blue space.

overlord
Oh yeah, I have the occasional huge smiley ad.. What is that all about..

lowrider370
KMC-movie boards but wait We're a walmart too

silver_tears

Oh yes, modliness raver

Tptmanno1
You bastards!

You sexy sexy bastards...

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by silver_tears
Oh yes, modliness raver

laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess

Really? Cause all I have is a completely blank space. Which I love And I thank the Razness for daily. yes

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Really? Cause all I have is a completely blank space. Which I love And I thank the Razness for daily. yes

Thats because you're "special" wink

Lana
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Wouldn't that be A reminder That your Ad Blocker is Working, and thus an Ad in itself?

I don't have adds, just a blue space.

I keep my adblocker off because it interferes with plugins in the page (flash movies, etc).

Darth Revan

overlord
Yep.. Advertisement is just useless apperantly.
It's still the perfect way to keep the websites up though.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by overlord
The only advertisement I have come across are generated by words in the threads..
And it's always nonsensical stuff commerce.. sad

I know those things big grin

I still remember the time a conversation turned to beets, and as a result the adverts above the thread began advertising beet farms, beet farming equipment, books about beets. Kind of scary, and I don't have a beet phobia like some peoplewink

It was very funny for a few seconds before I wandered away. And the question? No, never bought anything off the adverts. Never hear them anymore either. I took extreme advert blocking steps after I kept getting the crazy frog every time I came to the forum - damn thing, mess up my music will you.

botankus
Damn! I missed the Jackie Malfoy thread before it closed! cry

Erm, to stay on topic, I do see movies that are advertised on KMC, but not because they are advertised.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by botankus
Damn! I missed the Jackie Malfoy thread before it closed! cry

There, there. You can still read the many insightful posts about the gal we call JM. As well as other things.

debbiejo
laughing out loud Yeah print doesn't die, even when the talking stops....It's eternal just like souls...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.