what do u think will happen in harry potter 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

curtmister
since its such a long way a way what do u think will happen in jk rowling final novel where are the horcruxes who is R.A.B and is snape evil and who will win the final showdown

Craft
R.A.B is Regulas A Black, Sirius's brother, I'm sure of it. The horcruxes could be anywhere and Snape is definately evil and will get his comeupance in good time.

curtmister
i thnk the horcruxes r nagini hulflpuffs cup the locket and harry potter himself

Ashea16Chic
during the final showdown...

I think Voldemort will die... but so will HArry

curtmister
i dont no how voldemort will be killed because as we saw in 4 he was no macth but harry will win some how probaly the veil he and voldy will fall thourght i want harry to kill snape i want snape to beg for mercy

Craft
Yeah snape begging for merchy would be excelent, and the locket is the locket they threw out in book 5 while cleaning the house of black. That theory had been going around that harry is the horcrux but i think if he did have part of voldemorts soul in him he'd be more corrupt.

Soth
A lot of people are saying that Harry dies. . . I don't like that theory. I'd just like to say that based on my interpretation of the end of Book 6, I say that Snape is still good and that Dumbledore is not dead.

The last word of Book 7 is 'scar'

Craft
Nope dumbledore is definately dead, no changing that he died on the tower and he ain't comming back, and snape would have to have a bloody good reason to why he killed dumbledore as he pleaded for his life.
I've heard that rumor about the 'scar' thing but I'd find it pretty difficul to pick a specific word to end a book as big as book 7 is going to be.

curtmister
i know it could be harrys worries went like a fading scar

curtmister
dumbledore is defienlty dead he was avada kedavra off the tower it brought a tear to my eye

curtmister
at the end of king kong i was actually crying but i think hary potter 6 the movie will do that to me to

Craft
meh seeing that old dude blown off a tower wont make me cry, he had it comming truthfully, you piss off that many bad guys and ur screwed.

curtmister
nah i think dumbledore wanted to die because in number 1 he said and i quote harry death to he organized mind is the next great adventure

Craft
laughing out loud you know your borderlining on saying that Dumbledore was suicidal there, he said it was the next great adventure but that doesn't nesicarily mean he wanted to die, it just means he belived that there was at least one final adventure to look forward too and that he was ready to take it when the time came.

curtmister
so why would he plele if he was ready to die and remember dumbledore and snape were arguing it could of been about if he was goign to die

Craft
Ok that may be the case, but I doubt it, Dumbledore wanted to help Harry as much as he could, some how I don't think having himself killed would of helped all that much and what would be gained for the good side if he was killed, if anything he'd of made sure the magical would was safe before going out with a bang.

curtmister
but only harry can stop voldy and u saw how mad harry was even if he was knocked out

Craft
Yes Harry is the only one who can defeat voldemort, but how is he supose to with out any useful spells, pure rage can only fuel you for so long. And I belive someone like Dumbledore would like to see the magical world forever free of voldemort, before his next and last great adventure.

curtmister
probaly his portrait will help harry if he goes back to hogwarts he might because i think the morrior of esrid is a horcrux

curtmister
i remember when 6 came out i was phyically fighting to get my copie so i said forget it and when to asda the supermarket and bought it for 5 pounds with no queues lol number 7 im gonna do the same but i might be driving by then so no waiting for my mom to wake up lol

curtmister
becuse it came out at midnight

Craft
lol, it came out at mid-night practically everywhere...i think, no way in hell am I going to research it at 1 am....anyway, do you think we'll be seeing anymore of that crazy elf Dobby and the just as crazy but in a different way Kreacher, and how pissed is Mrs. Wesley (sp?) going to be when she finds out that Ron is dropping out of school?

curtmister
trust me he better not tell her and how the hell is he harry and hermione gonna destroy the horcruxs when even dumbledore failed well not failed but suffered

curtmister
i saw this book called eragon and it looks intersing there making a movie so im gonna read it do u no wat the third one will be called

curtmister
and craft can u please help do a fight sence in my book because i dont no how do them

vaya_the_elf
Well for one its the last year at hogwarts so they have to show a little bit of what some of the kids will be doing out of school. There will probably me more attacks on the school, and Harry will have to drop out which will be bad for him.

There is the fight between Harry , and he who must not be named. This will be at the end of the book of course, and who knows they both might die. Its hard to say

Soth
Originally posted by Craft
Nope dumbledore is definately dead, no changing that he died on the tower and he ain't comming back, and snape would have to have a bloody good reason to why he killed dumbledore as he pleaded for his life.

Yeah, there's no denying the fact that Dumbledore died, but seeing as he has had a long affinity with phoenixes, I think he's going to come back. "Rise from the ashes," as it were.

Snape made the Unbreakable Vow to perform the task that Draco was assigned (kill Dumbledore), so he really didn't have a choice.

Craft
I'll help ya curtmister, PM me the plot, like why, who, where, they are fighting.

Harry already said in Book 6 that he will not be coming back to Hogwarts, Ron and Hermione are going with him and that last part is so difficult to answer we probably have to wait till the book comes out.

nope this is the same thing as Sirius, Dumbledore is gone no coming back the old guy is no more.
Snape did have a choice, but he would of died in the process, he could of postponed it till the Order got there then take out the Death Eaters, and Dumbledore would of lived.

Soth
Originally posted by Craft
nope this is the same thing as Sirius, Dumbledore is gone no coming back the old guy is no more.
Snape did have a choice, but he would of died in the process, he could of postponed it till the Order got there then take out the Death Eaters, and Dumbledore would of lived. We shall agree to disagree

curtmister
dumbledore dead he cant come back and thats final

Craft
Ha, disagree all you want, but we shall see who will have the last laugh.

PinstripePapaya
considering that so much of harry potter is stolen from lord of the rings, and dumbledore is like gandalf isnt there a possibilty that he'll come back? just as gandalf did?

i dont think he will, im just saying its a possibility.

Craft
I stand by my doubt that Dumbledore isn't comming back, there isn't any reason for him to come back and it would make everything easier for Harry and the others if he comes back, I doubt J.K. will want to make it too easy, it's a tough road for them from now on.

curtmister
4 horcruxes thats a lot but only harry potter can do it

Craft
Actually anyone can destroy the horuxes, dumbledore destroyed, 1 or 2, and R.A.B. (Regulus Black I think) may have destroyed the locket one.

curtmister
has jk started writing yet

Craft
I dunno i heard that she was taking a few months of holiday first.

Commando Queen
I Still Dont Truly Belive That Dumbledore is Dead.. He's Like The Roots of the Story in Some Pkaces.. it Just Couldent Happen

Craft
Hell Sirius was the roots in some places too, without him, Peter wouldn't of been made the secret keeper and thats a very important part, bu hell Sirius is gone for good, Dumbledore as well.

Pope Mobile GXX
I think that Snape is not evil but did kill dumbledore. I think that snape hesitated because he was reading Dumbledore's mind (A strong trait of his) and Dumbledore told him to kill him so that he could still undermine Voldemort and his followers and create trust between non-believers.

Craft
But what is the point, Dumbledore had more chance to help Harry against Voldemort the Snape, instead of losing a spy and keeping the the leader of the OOTP they lost both. What exactly would be gained from getting Voldemort's trust, if anything he'd either kill or punish Snape for doing Draco's job. How can Snape help Harry from killing Dumbledore? Only Harry knows how to kill Voldemort, unless Snape was told about the horcruxes which...okay new theory (I know it contradicts my original point but just throwing it out there)
I will go so far as to say there is a possibility that Snape isn't evil and that he's trying to gain Voldemort's trust so he can find the remaining horcruxes for Harry, but it is very unlikely since Voldemort has nothing to gain from revealing the hiding spots and is very unlikely to tell anyone about them.

Cradilla
I think Dumbledore asked snape to kill him so snape would seem loyal to the deatheaters to continue to help as a spy for the order of the pheonix, also remember that snape can practise occulmency (sp?) aand as some said earlier that dumbledore may have wanted to die....
As for those horcruxes? well I'm actually not sure quite mistifying indeed!

Craft
But how can Snape spy for the Order if they think he's a traitor?

Pope Mobile GXX
I'm not sure myself and I probably won't understand it until the book comes out. But it's just a theory so I don't know.

Gabs
Hmmmm R.A.B is officely very signifecent i dont think harry potter is a horcrux snape may be evil or good we dont know ive checked back on a vew things in harry potter like regulas A black but we dont know if he had a A initial in his name

curtmister
jk owling reading an extract from book 7 and our queens party

Saphira
I think...
1) Dumbledore wasn't suicidal, and is really dead - after all, his picture is on the office wall, isn't it?
2) Snape is really evil and is a ****ing nuisance so I hope he dies really painfully. In fact, wouldn't it be ironic if he was killed by Voldemort? He gives up all that is good with Dumbledore and joins the death eaters, then the very person he trusts his life with doesn't give two hoots about him. I would laugh if that happened. for a very long time.
3) I think R.A.B. is Regulus Black. Don't ask me why, it's just the first name that comes into my head. Actually, maybe I don't think it's him, because wouldn't J.K.R. be anticipating everyone thinking that? Surely she would't be so naive as to think that no-one in the ENTIRE WORLD would guess her master plan? Actually, on the other other hand, she would have just made Sirius an only child if Regulus didn't have some significance...hmm...have to think about that one...

maham
i hope hp dies in the end.lol.sounds horrible ,doesn't it?

d-fly_girl008
i happen to have suspitions that harry is a horcrux, but that voldy dosen't know it and will kill harry thus killing himself?? and i think that hermione and ron will become a couple, and that ginny might not care what harry says and follow him to the death and that will enrage harry and harry will kill lucious malfoy with the help of dobby and dobbies friend elf, i forget her name?? and i wonder what will happen to draco, i wonder if his dad will be forced to kill him to stay a death eater?? that idea has possibilities... i also think that the pheonix/dumbeldore thing is a good theory, but will never happen (sorry). i think that krum will be back to and hermione is going to break up with him, and that will put him in a rage, and someone will put him under the imperius curse and he will try to kill hermione but ron will save her and die, and hermione will be so overcome with rage that she takes out crab and goyles fathers.

d-fly_girl008
fyi, that is one of my many, many different theory's.

billy1501
ok from what we know so far we assume that harry is the one thats meant to kill voldemort but all that the prophecy says is that neither can live while the others alive or something along those lines so maybe harry will only be the distraction. also dumbledore will still help harry in portrait form plus dumbledore might not have died as dumbledore can do magic without his wand therefore could have used a defensive spell. i think he had it planned out all along as there would be no other reason for him to plead for his life unless it was an act. i think that dumbledore may have been dead for a few seconds then snape would have kept his vow and dumbledore would have lived.rab is regulas augustus black he has obviously inherited the name of his uncle whos name was also deleted from the family tree. neville will be the key role in the new book as it was said that either him or harry could have been meant in the prophesy but voldemort chose harry. neville does not know this but maybe it was meant by the prophesy for there to be 2 children as one would be the diversion and one the killer. ron/hermione will never happen. it is not meant to be it is meant to be a disaster maybe they finally realise they love each other and one will die. harry will not die but maybe gets reunited with sirius somehow. remember the veil thing what if they find a way to destroy it and the ppl who have fell in it through time re emerge. that may not have even been dumbledore or maybe within a few seconds dumbledore was switched with his own magic somehow as fawkes left instead of staying where dumbledore deseased and the only other time he has left was in book 5 when he followed dumbledore. snape was definately good because good or bad you never hear anyone argue with dumbledore maybe stupid or arrogent ppl but snape is neither and what other reason does snape have to argue with dumbledore other than maybe that was the moment dumbledore asked snape to kill him. also if snape was evil y didnt he kill harry voldemort no longer wants to kill harry himself wants him dead but snape only defended and i think once attacked but not using the killing curse. lastly harry would not learn any spells on his own or even with hermione and ron without good reason now u might be thinking isnt voldemore good enough but obviously not as he hasnt yet so DD dying would be the only thing strong enough to drive him to kill snape and LV.

Azure
I know this is random and no one knows me, but my goal is to spread the word.......there will be a Dragonlance movie in 2007! (don't bother flaming me, because will most likely never see it)

curtmister
yes harry potter 7 will probaly be out next year july book 7 7/7/7 so that means the name of the book will be annoced at the end of the year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.