Immortal Hercules vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Immortal Hercules

vs.

Lobo

All out fight, no weapons

Valeciano
Hercules could kill one Lobo....but Lobo would just clone himself so Herc would lose.

Arahan
That cloning thing sounds really ridiculous.

gi-jo-man
hercules duh

snoopdogg
Lobo frags this bastich. Weapons or not.

id369
Lobo has always bin a ridicules character to begin with.

Which is why he wins this match.

xmeat
IMMORTAL HERC WINS

olympian
Lobo if its the one with cloning abilities.

Without that ability, likely Herc for the majority.

Juntai
Originally posted by olympian
Lobo if its the one with cloning abilities.

Without that ability, likely Herc for the majority. 'the one with cloning'?
Lobo can clone, it's his power.
But in most threads should probably be stripped from him.
His clone ability makes him far too tough for normal characters to match with.

Tha C-Master
I must say I agree, there aren't many physical characters that can compete with something like that.

olympian
Originally posted by Juntai
'the one with cloning'?
Lobo can clone, it's his power.
But in most threads should probably be stripped from him.
His clone ability makes him far too tough for normal characters to match with.

As far as i know, he doesnt currently wield that ability. In fact when was the last time he did so? The 90`s?

Its a given fact that Lobo varies a bit during the years.

Priest
I pretty sure Lobo has no cloning powers anymore.

Betageuze
Immortal Hercules... is .. perhaps... physically more powerful.. than Mindless Hulk.. the strongest human being in the universe (except for HULK KILLER HUMANOID)

Lobo has no chance....

dvampire
As far as i know, he doesnt currently wield that ability. In fact when was the last time he did so? The 90`s?

Its a given fact that Lobo varies a bit during the years.

It doesn't matter how long it was, it's still he's ability, just like when people bring up very old Herc feats.

snoopdogg

Its a given fact that Lobo varies a bit during the years. In DC 52 #20 he regenerated from a pool of blood. But yea I'm not sure he has that power to clone anymore. He very well may though.Originally posted by Betageuze
Immortal Hercules... is .. perhaps... physically more powerful.. than Mindless Hulk.. the strongest human being in the universe (except for HULK KILLER HUMANOID)

Lobo has no chance.... Lobo has no chance? Lobo has a great chance considering he slugged it out with a more physically powerful being than Hercules called Superman.

id369

olympian
Originally posted by dvampire
It doesn't matter how long it was, it's still he's ability, just like when people bring up very old Herc feats.
What does one thing have to do with another? Old feats of Herc are brought up when you discuss physical power because thats an ability-set that every incarnation of his has had. On the other hand, not all Lobo incarnations have the cloning ability.

Off with your head.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
In DC 52 #20 he regenerated from a pool of blood. But yea I'm not sure he has that power to clone anymore.
Its a "wait and see" i guess. Anyway i give it to Lobo with that ability for sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.