NJO Luke and Windu vs. Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dush khan Mabeo
NJO Luke is ten times JA Luke who wasn't a match for Exar's ghost.The Exar here is the flesh and bone version, not the ionized air particals.Full power Exar is 12 times his ghost,can Windu make a dufference?

kamikz
Do you have a source for those facts??

I thought we had agreed that Luke and Exar is about equal.

Dush khan Mabeo
JA Luke was imprisoned by the ghost of Exar, and after that it took the combined efforts of Luke and the rest of the academy to destroy Exar, so how can Luke equal Exar?

kamikz
I didn't mean JA Luke but NJO Luke. He has done far more impressive feats and accomplishments.

Dush khan Mabeo

kamikz
And what about the numbers, Luke grows 10 times stronger, Exar 12. Where did you get proof to those?

SnakeEyes
I think it's clear that he has no proof...

Luke and Mace win, by the way.

overlord
Of course he has no proof.. He's just talking what he has heard in this forum.

Who the hell knows how to compare the ghost with the original.
Who the hell can tell how much more powerful Luke has become.
You can only assume..... yawn

D_CP
Exar Kun equal to Luke? No way.

Darth_Glentract
Exar is a bit better then NJO Luke, but Mace will easily push it in the duo's favor.

BTW, it was Kyp who defeated Luke. Exar only possessed Kyp, it was none of Exar's power.

Kaithen
RIGHT big grin

Lightsnake
Oh, give me a break, Luke'll destroy Exar on his own.

Tidas
Luke and mace is the winner of this fight

overlord
C'mon everybody.. All these statements about who is superior should still be held by arguments..

Lightsnake
Luke destroys DE Sidious. On his own. Creates shields to block AT AT lasers, blocks storms of lasers, hurls star destroyers around, kills seven of the elite Vong in seconds....manages to survive out of body experiences, can use electric judgement to a great extent...

Tidas
no he didnt kill DE Sisious.Han shoot him in the back.

darthsith19
The Jedi win since Luke alone might be stronger than Kun.

Lightsnake
Dark Empire one. Luke trashed Sidious at his peak

Darth_Glentract
Luke had the help of Anakin Solo's force potential and Leia's force potential. That's nearly triple his power.

Lightsnake
That'd be a bit impossible as Anakin wasn't born yet and he told Leia to let him handle it alone

Darth_Glentract
Every source I have seen on it says that Luke, Leia(well, just some say Anakin) took down Sidious by Luke drawing on this force potential and adding it to what he had and knew, similar to what Kun did with Kyp.

AnakinNihilus
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Every source I have seen on it says that Luke, Leia(well, just some say Anakin) took down Sidious by Luke drawing on this force potential and adding it to what he had and knew, similar to what Kun did with Kyp.
So you're saying he used their potential to beat Sidious?

Well if duels were decided by potential then Anakin (Skywalker) would not only have both his arms, but he would have probably become emperor, and possibly the most powerful Sith Lord ever. But the fact remains that his potential didn't help him at all, so I don't see how the potential of Anakin Solo and Leia could help Luke.

Darth_Glentract
Please think a little more next time(sorry that sounds so rude). They added his potential to his, but it was still all his knowledge and training and stuff. Basically Luke's power was tripled by the added potential.

Master Vos
I know that I don't say much and I don't really help, but Exar would lose.

Lightsnake
Perhaps you should realize it was stated directly Leia took no part and Anakin Solo wasn't born yet? Name these 'sources'

Borbarad
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Perhaps you should realize it was stated directly Leia took no part and Anakin Solo wasn't born yet? Name these 'sources'

They combined their power when Sidious unleashed his force storm and that's pretty much visible in the comic.

Lightsnake
That's AFTER Luke defeats Sidious, however. He slices off his hand, then Sidious unleashes the force storm

Borbarad
Originally posted by Lightsnake
That's AFTER Luke defeats Sidious, however. He slices off his hand, then Sidious unleashes the force storm

I know that. Does disarming Sidious make DE Luke more powerful than Sidious ? He's a better lightsaber duellist but he's clearly not able to handle Sidious force powers at that point. And he's not able to handle Kun's force powers one year later.

I personally think that NJO Luke might be able to take Kun on his own (although I'm not sure). Throwing Windu in will result in Kun getting defeated...

Lightsnake
Considering they were facing off that viciously, with Sidious declaring he was fighting with the dark Side...and disarm? He'd sliced Sidious's hand off and cornered him.

Why is it so hard to get that Luke could take Kun? What has Kun done in Luke's league? Luke immobilized thousands of Dark Jedi at one point-the Shadow Academy fighters, along with Nightsisters long enough to go to deal with their leaders, does what he does with no enhancements-unlike Kun- moves black holes, star destroyers....moves much, MUCH faster than the eye can see...

And unable to handle Kun's force powers a year later? YOu mean 'Trying not to hurt Kyp Durron who, with Kun, uses a technique Luke'd never seen....and totally fails in purpose and ultimate execution."

AnakinNihilus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.