Superman vs Heralds of Galactus Human Torch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Human Torch-Exposure to cosmic radiation enabling the ability to turn self and other objects invisible, project force fields and create defensive or offensive shapes from invisible force energy.
Possibly possesses an extra-sensory perception to compensate for sight when invisible.

Power Cosmic granted by the astrogod Galactus enables god-like strength, speed, agility, endurance, invulnerability to all known diseases and environments and a heightened level of cosmic awareness.

NoFate007
You have Sue's bio for Torch there

outavodka
no see he actually did have that///not to mention SUPER MAN WAS AT ONE POINT A HERALD OF GALACTAS(he turned gold) IN A FF/SUPERMAN CROSSOVER

Quick Freeze
i think torch can beat him. . .

spideycarnage
Originally posted by NoFate007
You have Sue's bio for Torch there

oh snap...whoops laughing

golem370
I didn't make the mistake is made by the Website I got my info

zachrivard
Originally posted by golem370
I didn't make the mistake is made by the Website I got my info Originally posted by golem370
I didn't make the mistake is made by the Website I got my info
no u made the mistake !! smokin'

Lucid Lui
It's not a mistake...

juggy#1
maybe superman has a shot at humantorch and all that. but galactus ? please !

Blair Wind
its his powers as a herald of big G....basically IW powers but enhanced ALOT....

OneBigFanBoy
Superman 10/10

Swanky-Tuna
Human Torch had Sue's powers when he was a herald and was actually the invisible man. And if you're all just pretending you didn't know, shaddap.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Human Torch had Sue's powers when he was a herald and was actually the invisible man. And if you're all just pretending you didn't know, shaddap.

yeah!

AcousticDoc
Can Johhny use the power cosmic in the same way surfer can? Can he create kryptonite?

Psycho Ninja
Superman......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.