Godlike Spawn vs Uni Powered Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Spawn vs Cosmic Spider-Man

Spider-Man-Spider-Man possesses superhuman strength, reflexes and equilibrium; the ability to cling to most surfaces; and a sixth sense that warns him of impending danger.

- Superhuman strength, reflexes and equilibrium

- Ability to cling to sheer vertical surfaces with hands and feet

- Early warning “spider-sense”

- Wrist-mounted web-shooters

Captain Universe-Captain Universe, the transformed person typically retains his or her original personality and appearance, though with Captain Universe's costume and heroic traits superimposed over the original. Captain Universe generally possesses superhuman strength, flight, X-ray vision, telekinesis, enhanced senses, and a psychic awareness of imminent danger; when a person already possessing one or more of these abilities was transformed into Captain Universe, those abilities were amplified by a factor of fifty

Dark Urizen
What do you understand by God-Like Spawn? Do you understand Spawn at full potential? Or Spawn when he was ruler of Hell? Or Spawn in the Second Age? Or What? Try to be more specific please smile

golem370
Ruler of Hell Spawn

Dark Urizen
In that case, Spawn wins. Sorry. I'm sure it's shocking for you to hear the Marvel character loses, but......oh well......shit happens sad

golem370
Only because I understimated Spawn I should have put him against Mephisto

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by golem370
Only because I understimated Spawn I should have put him against Mephisto

Mephisto would lose as well. wink
Maybe he wouldn't lose in his realm, but other than that........yep.....he'd lose.

golem370
He would not lose at all

golem370
"Mephisto is a powerful demon of the highest order and possesses vast preternatural powers. He is essentially invincible to anything but the most powerful magic. He has vast superhuman strength and endurance which, being magical in nature, are potentially incalculably high".

He can enter and leave different planes of existence and dimensions at will and has reality warping powers. He can also summon demons and other supernatural creatures to do his bidding.

He is also nearly incalculably intelligent.

Mephisto is linked to his Hell-like realm, in such as a way that if he is ever destroyed, he would be reformed by it (although he was greatly weakened by his defeat at Franklin's hands, until he regained all of his essence.)

He also only has a claim over souls if some form of pact is involved, and cannot just take souls to his realm at will. As in the popular Xbox game Phantom Dust, the skill Mephisto's Pact allows for another power to be selected for no cost, but some of the user's health points are taken away for trade. Only a minor example, but a good insight.

Dark Urizen
So do you think Mephisto who all in all hasn't really done anything worthwhile would be able to beat TOAA or the Living Tribunal? smile

golem370
Not to the Living Tribunal

Mephisto
Nick Name
Beelzebub

(The) Devil

(The) Friend

Legion

Lord of Evil

Lord of the Lower Depths

Lucifer

Maya

Nick Scratch

Prince of Devils

Prince of Lies

Satan

Civilian ID
Mephistopheles
Occupation
Lord of the Damned
Legal Status
Ruler of Hell
Nation or Planet of Origin
Unknown
Group Affiliation
Hell-Lords

Lords of the Splinter Realms

Six-Fingered Hand

Base of Operations
Hell
Height
6' 6" - varies
Weight
310 lbs. - varies
Eye Color
White - varies with form
Hair Color
Black - varies with form
Skin Tone
Red - varies with form
Known Powers
Demonic being with near-omnipotent powers and mystical knowledge.
Powers to subjugate the will of others or read minds appear to be limited.

Accessories
Resources of the dimension of the damned.
Demons and souls of those deceived into serving Mephisto.

golem370
pic

Dark Urizen
What are his best feats, and what has he accomplished? smile

juggernaut66666
the only reason spawn could kill malebolgia is because he had a weapon of heaven angelas weapon

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
the only reason spawn could kill malebolgia is because he had a weapon of heaven angelas weapon

I'm sorry, but i have to call Bullshit.

The scimitar he used wasn't created to kill demons or anything. It was the Lance that was made to kill anything made out of necroplasm, not the scimitar. There is no proof ANYWHERE that the scimitar was in any way enchanted or anything.

juggernaut66666
you are a spawn maniac if i would say lets have a fight between marvel and spawn, you'd spawn would win spawn is not the strongest of them all besides spawn is much more diffrent than any of these comics

Ex11B
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
So do you think Mephisto who all in all hasn't really done anything worthwhile would be able to beat TOAA or the Living Tribunal? smile

Mephisto?..beat LT or TOAA?...i'd like to see how he would laughing

Dark Urizen
you are a spawn maniac if i would say lets have a fight between marvel and spawn, you'd spawn would win spawn is not the strongest of them all besides spawn is much more diffrent than any of these comics

I'm not a Spawn maniac, i'm a Spawn fan, and i happen to not only have read most of his stuff, but have also posted over 1.900 scans here (thread in my sig) as PROOF of him being able to do the things i say he has done.

I never said he's the strongest or anything. He's just better than the guys golem listed. That is all.

juggernaut66666
yeah yeah yeah

Dark Urizen
yeah yeah yeah

If you continue with the mindless accusations and spite threads, you're just going to make your image that much worse on the forums. I'm only saying that you shouldn't throw around accusations. I can understand that you like Marvel best and such, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take logic into consideration. If you do that, then we'll get along just fine smile

Spawnrules
so i see another fanboy has joined me

The Ion
Originally posted by Spawnrules
OH SNAPS!

Spawnrules
muhhhahahaha

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Spawnrules

No, i think you're actually just an idiot, and a disgrace to all Spawn fans everywhere smile

SPAWNXFREAK!!!!
i dont know how this stuff works , and i just made an account just to say spawn would win in most of these situations but not all , because whats a hero without theyre flaws , and im not gonna say how he would win with all the logical reasons because im just an ignorant kid and im ubsessed with spawn ............. SPAWN RULES!!!!

Mider
if spawn was in mephestos realm he could just absorb the realm like he did in the spawn comics now couldnt he, and why not galactus did the same thing.

golem370
No I don't think that mephisto would condone that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.