jubilee vs slapstick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gi-jo-man
which of these 2 whimps would kick eachothers butt ?

gi-jo-man
i didnt think id ever say this. and i hate to admit it but id say jubilee wins. that little chineese brat has a mutant power. slapstick cant do jack that i know of.

Creshosk

gi-jo-man

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by gi-jo-man
no more jubilee little girl ?

requesting a sock check to see if you're gladiator 69. Take no offense at it please smile

gi-jo-man
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
requesting a sock check to see if you're gladiator 69. Take no offense at it please smile offense of what ? and yes gladiator is cool. one of my favs. if u dont like him thats to bad. why u add the 69 for ? lol laughing

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by gi-jo-man
offense of what ? and yes gladiator is cool. one of my favs. if u dont like him thats to bad. why u add the 69 for ? lol laughing

Oh, absolutely nothing buddy, nothing at all smile

Dark Urizen
"gi-jo-man
Restricted"

Well what do you know smile

Never EVER say i didn't do something for this community smile

roughrider
Don't know much about Slapstick. I've wanted Jubilee dead for years and years - she came in right when Claremont's work nosed-dived (and he hasn't come back yet.)

juggy#1
she is dead and hope it stays that way to. the comic books are boring as hell with her in it.

golem370
Slapstick-Powers/Abilities: Slapstick's body is made of living unstable molecules (dubbed Electroplasm by the Scientist Supreme of Dimension X) and is therefore indestuctable. The Scientist Supreme added a molecular stabilizer into Slapstick's left glove which allows him to maintain a minimum of molecular cohesion. This glove also has a transformation inducer that allows him to transform from Slapstick to his "normal" self and back. His right glove contains a sub-spacial storage pocket that allows him to store items (most commonly his mallet). He can access these items by making a special gesture with that hand, though to anyone observing it would appear he is pulling them out of thin air. Of course, all that really boils down to is that Slapstick is a living cartoon character. Also, when electrocuted, he becomes stronger for a time

juggy#1
Originally posted by golem370
Slapstick-Powers/Abilities: Slapstick's body is made of living unstable molecules (dubbed Electroplasm by the Scientist Supreme of Dimension X) and is therefore indestuctable. The Scientist Supreme added a molecular stabilizer into Slapstick's left glove which allows him to maintain a minimum of molecular cohesion. This glove also has a transformation inducer that allows him to transform from Slapstick to his "normal" self and back. His right glove contains a sub-spacial storage pocket that allows him to store items (most commonly his mallet). He can access these items by making a special gesture with that hand, though to anyone observing it would appear he is pulling them out of thin air. Of course, all that really boils down to is that Slapstick is a living cartoon character. Also, when electrocuted, he becomes stronger for a time i dont know much about him all i have is one comic card of him. and doesnt show alot about him. i cant find any comic books with him in it.

Creshosk
Owned. laughing out loud

crimsonphoenix
cresh.... are you ignoring me......me and femme wanted to do something to you but we couldnt cuz you havent talked to us lol.....

Creshosk
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
cresh.... are you ignoring me......me and femme wanted to do something to you but we couldnt cuz you havent talked to us lol..... Whata what now? where was this?

I went into the offtopic thread and saw talk about boners and lost interest in the conversation. . .

juggy#1
Originally posted by Creshosk
Whata what now? where was this?

I went into the offtopic thread and saw talk about boners and lost interest in the conversation. . . hahaha talk about boners ?

you m or f ?

crimsonphoenix
Whata what now? where was this?

I went into the offtopic thread and saw talk about boners and lost interest in the conversation. . . well actually we wanted to seduce you in the thread.... but you never showed up

Creshosk
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
well actually we wanted to seduce you in the thread.... but you never showed up I was probably at the doctor's office. . I seem to spend alot of time there lately.

When was this?

crimsonphoenix
I was probably at the doctor's office. . I seem to spend alot of time there lately.

When was this? well me and her were talking about it threw pms.....we wanted to do it but we didnt get a chance to....lol anyways you probally didnt want me to seduce you...lol

Dark Urizen
Owned. laughing out loud

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.