FLASH...Hah Hah!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
A meteor shower, a rocket, a mad scientist, a sexy girl, an evil character, and wonder man. The red guards from Star Wars have some folks there in that world. Do you like Flash Gordon, I mean the fit one not a fat one! Do you want a new movie? Do you like the character?

mrbumble
I'm actually amazed there hasn't been a new version of Flash out in the last 20 years. I'm so sure whoever owns the rights is shopping them around town as we speak, since it just screams to be reborn. Not saying a new movie would be good, but Flash just seems like something some producer would be chomping at the bit to get set up someplace, etc.

redcaped
Thanks for the sig, but as you know I have my own and is part of me. Your opinion about the character of my thread is weak. I also like humor, so you're welcome. Anyway, the music from this movie is awesome and the Flash I picture in my mind is the "fast runner" never the fat men with wings eating chicken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.