X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Ok, Nature stones, Sonic and X can all go ahead.
(read it very carefully)

Story:
The year is 2055. The US government has been funding a project for the last 10 years to create the "ultimate soldier". The project was called "X", along with each subject, simply for anonymity when people spoke of it. Taking genetic traits from different animals and splicing them into the DNA of willing or unwilling subjects, this project seemed perfect. Until the subjects escaped.
You play as one of the subjects of X. The only name you know is the one they gave you (X-**, with ** being a number depending on when you join this RP) which is tatooed onto the back of your right shoulder. Each person has a unique ability, taken from a certain animal, such as echolocation from a dolphin or bat. All have been given increased strength and durability, since you were created to be used in war. From the continuous changing of your DNA, you have no idea who you are now, and you are driven to complete two goals: to stop anyone else from suffering what you have and to find out who you really are. You can work with or against each other, but either way you must stay hidden from the government unless you wish to go through the torture you experienced again.

God-modding is acceptable, since you have been genetically altered. That means 50 foot jumps are within reason, but beating 100 trained soldiers without receiving a scratch would still be a little fishy.

So far I have for this RP:
ShinobiRikari - X-01
hotsauce6548 - X-02
silent dreams - X-03
Hyuga Q - X-04
Ballister - X-05
Vathu - X-06
Shadow x 20 - X-07
Princess Lyla - X-08
Lina Maroul - X-09
Tails x 20 (I think) - X-10

I will assume the role of X-11 since that is the next in line. For those who will join later, when you sign up make sure you know which number to take so you can avoid any confusion.
On the "entry form" you will include your assumed identity (the name you go under in public), the main ability your person can now use from the experiments, what animal the "power" comes from, and what the character looks like (your appearance should be influenced by what animal they were combined with, but only subtly).

X-11 (played by KingDubya)
Assumed Identity: Jonathan Morrison
Main Power: Changing the pigment of his skin
Animal: Chameleon
Appearance: X-11 always wears a brown leather jacket over a solid colored shirt. He always wears long pants, normally black or brown. The main distinguishing feature is that his eyes are somewhat bulbous and he seems to have a slightly longer tongue than an average person.

JacopeX
((Interesting...I might join in))

crazy for boys
can i join peas *puppy eyes* peas can i join

hotsauce6548
Give me a bit and I'll post up my entry form. big grin

Hyuga Q
X-04
Assumed Identity: 4
Main Power: Heightened smell and senses. Sharp Nails.
Animal: Arctic Wolf
Appearance: Yellow eyes. Wears only shredded red pants, and a brown trench coat over his body. His wrists still bear the electric fisticuffs used to subdue the x-periments while in captivity. Never wears a shirt. Hates every and all other X-periments. Very nocturnal (heehe)

Espio X 20
Can I switch with Silent Dreams? I wanted to be X-3... But until then...

Name: Victor Vinshu
Main Power: Spikes come out of skin
Animal: Porky Pine
Appearence: http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d177/Ballister/x-5.jpg

Wild Cherry
(( may i join? ))

Wild Cherry
X-12
Assumed Identity: 12
Main Power: enhanced speed for short distances, excelled endurance and scent, hard sharp nails
Animal: Mustang
Appearance:
hair: long and black
eyes: subtle brown
body structure: strong well toned muscles, a bit stocky, and even a bit on the short side. Her tonails and finger nails are jet black, and very long and hard, and her nostrils are kind of wide

personality: Sometimes shy, very head strong. She is always on her toes and looking out for danger, and easily startled.

silent dreams
x-3
assumed idenity: 3
main power: bitting, long claws
animal: tiger
apperance: long, black hair, green eyes, long fingernails and tonails.
personality: mean, nice to people she knows, likes meat, not startled easily

Espio X 20

silent dreams
( shrug )

Espio X 20

silent dreams
(might as well wait for Dubya)

KingDubya
*Any exchanges of your identities can go as long as both parties agree and you post the change here, so others know. And try to be a little more creative with your assumed identites, people; a person with the name of "3" or "12" is bound to stick out like a sore thumb in a census. And for newcomers, don't post asking for permission first; just post a character and start playing. And the RP can start when anyone wants.*

Hyuga Q
(I just picked four because my character isn't going to interact with the world. He's in hiding and hates the fact that he needs to change his name to suit others. Oh and i'm going to change my characters abilities, because everyone seems to have claws now. thumb up )

X-04
Assumed Identity: 4
Main Power: 360 Degrees of Vision. Talons. Flight
Animal: Night Owl
Appearance: Yellow eyes. Wears only shredded red pants, and a brown trench coat over his body. His wrists still bear the electric fisticuffs used to subdue the x-periments while in captivity. Never wears a shirt. Hates every and all other X-periments. Very nocturnal (heehe)

rollplayer
Originally posted by KingDubya
*Any exchanges of your identities can go as long as both parties agree and you post the change here, so others know. And try to be a little more creative with your assumed identites, people; a person with the name of "3" or "12" is bound to stick out like a sore thumb in a census. And for newcomers, don't post asking for permission first; just post a character and start playing. And the RP can start when anyone wants.*

so can i be a x plz??

Espio X 20
X-5 was sitting on the ledge on a building eating a candy bar.

X-5: Humans suck... But they can make good food.

hotsauce6548
(Before I post my character, I'm going to ask this: When we post, should they be in novel form? Like, "X-02 stared angrily at his fallen comrad..." instead of "*looks at doctor* *looks away* *laughs*". I'd rather have it in novel form.)

Espio X 20

rollplayer
((hello can i be a "x" ??))

KingDubya
*Apparently, I'm the only one without natural weapons...*

Wandering the streets after escaping from the facility, X-11 had no idea where to go. His head hurt and he couldn't focus on anything. He felt like he had a hangover, but much worse. He started to walk onto the street, not even noticing he was doing so. A car almost ran into him, but moved out of the way just in time. The driver yelled at him and flipped him off. He made his way to a nearby alley and leaned against the wall to rest. Before he closed his eyes, he asked himself, "Who am I?"

Espio X 20
X-5 got off the ledge after finishing his candy bar, and went down a ladder. He saw a few gang members at the bottom of the ladder...

Gangster#1: Hey b****, pay up. This is OUR ladder.
Gangster#2: Yeah! Or we're gonna give you a one-way trip to hell.
X-5: Now now, we're not animals.... Or at least you're not, anyways.
Gangster#3: What, mother f***er?!
X-5: You heard me... Let me show you what I mean!

He shot several spikes into one's rib cage. The gangster screamed in pain. Then X-5 created a long spike out of his wrist, and slashed one's arm off. He punched the last one's jaw, breaking it, and walked out the exit door.

rollplayer
x ((dont know what number i am)
name-camille lynn just
age-???
sex-female
main power - turns into stuff
looks-up dated

rollplayer
Camille waching up on a bilding her hands a cross her chest and siting on the top of the bilding waching them

Espio X 20

BladeChild
(i'm changing once again, for stat reasons. This time, i'll stick with being a venomous snake. I now naturally have a forked tongue. And I can shed my skin to look like other people. Also able to use poison to my advantage.)

X-4 sat still on the ledge of the building. He grabbed his arm, which had been shot twice, and writhed in pain. The blasted humans at the facility. They had done this to him. They were merciless creatures, and he would show no mercy on them. He began to feel woozy and shook himself out of the pain. He ignored his wound. He didn't know exactly what his next plan would be. There were so many things to do. He might just go to the facility and destroy it, along with everyone inside. That sounded like a fitting plan. But the one thing that angered 4 the most, were the fact that there were more like him. He was not the only superior being. He'd go and kill every single other experiment. They were heretics, defying the way of the natural order, and should be destroyed. He shook his head and spat his forked tongue outward, hissing. "hehehe, the foolish humans think that they can just sit idly by and be forgiven for making me like this." He smiled. "I'm going to slowly kill each and every one of them. Then he closed his hand into a fist, "but first, i'm going to kill my.....friends."

Not only was 4 a poisonous vessel, he was crazy.

rollplayer
Originally posted by Espio X 20

((oooooo so i hafe to pick a animal that i can turn into ok thxs didnt know that))

rollplayer
((dont know what number i am)
name-camille lynn just
age-???((she is over 16)
sex-female
main power - she is a cat
looks-up dated

Espio X 20
X-5 spotted someone else on the edge on a building.

X-5: Damn... I guess sitting on the edge of buildings in unoriginal now?

He continued walking until he saw a donut shop, and started drooling.

X-5: D- Do- Donuts....

He ran inside and killed the casheer with a single spike in the neck. Then he jumped over the counter and ate a box of donuts, and left the shot.

rollplayer
runing around on the bilding jumping doun and ran of on 4 legs.

((i just notic that she has a x on her arm cool))

hotsauce6548
Finally, here we go:

X-02

Assumed Identity: Vulcan Teague

Main Power: Able to become extremely quiet, stealthy. Has sharp

nails and fanged teeth. Able to blend in with environment when in

danger.

Animal: Arctic Fox

Appearance: Vulcan has short, dark black hair with a few streaks of pure white running through it. He is lean, muscled, and average height-wise. His eyes are a light, crystal blue, and his skin is pale.

Vulcan is ready to get revenge on the people who made him the freak he is, but he believes a level head and stealth will win the battle. He is ready to find and team up with the "others" that were captured, because he believes strongly in "strength in numbers."

Tails x 20
(can i join)

rollplayer
((you are all ready in this rollplay smile ))

silent dreams
Originally posted by silent dreams
x-3
assumed idenity: Keimi
main power: jumps far, run fast, good hearing, and can bite
animal:bunny/ rabbit
apperance: long silver hair, blue eyes, wears black boots, white shirt, and blue pants
personality: easily startled, eats vegatables only, get's nervous easily

(Inuyasha your suposed to have a power that suits you animal. and please use correct spelling. I'm changing my character)

X-3 walked around the streets. clutching her arms. She had never been anywhere like this place.

*where am I?* she thought and stumbled onto a wall. She breathed heavily, and she was nervous and scared.

Faroth
X-5 saw X-3 and a jolt of discomfort passed through his mind.

X-5(thinking): What was that? Was it the donuts... Or is there another one of my kind some where around here...

inuyashafrecker
((dont know what number i am))

name-camille lynn just

age-she is 16

sex-female

hight- 5.1

main power - she can climb ((has sharp long nails)) big hits she can neaver lose her ballenst
((only if she is being goofy or not paying atten)) runs fast and can jump far realy far

animal- cat

looks-up dated

mother- living

father-living

love-her family

my person is a realy shy around peolple and shy with family she cat help but play with string with her long sharp nails she is doun to earth and hids from peolple

((this better ???))

Wild Cherry
X-12
Assumed Identity: Gia McClarin
Main Power: enhanced speed for short distances, excelled endurance and scent, hard sharp nails
Animal: Mustang
Appearance:
hair: long and black
eyes: subtle brown
body structure: strong well toned muscles, a bit stocky, and even a bit on the short side. Her tonails and finger nails are jet black, and very long and hard, and her nostrils are kind of wide

personality: Sometimes shy, very head strong. She is always on her toes and looking out for danger, and easily startled

Wild Cherry
Gia's nostrils flared and she closed her big brown eyes. Her body quivered as she took in the scent of the facility she was being held at...that horrible place.. She was unaware of the warm wet tear rolling down her soft tanned cheek. She turned away and shut her eyes tight. " Ill never go back.. they can't make me.. " without a second glance she ran as fast as she could to anywhere, anywhere but here. Soon enough another scent hit her nose... it slightly resembled that of the facility... She stopped her foot angrily and took another deep breath. Another of her kind was somewhere around..she knew it. " hmph." she snorted. She wasnt going after anyone who was like that..that prison she had been withheld in.

Thunder Fox
(i'd join but i don't think anyones left)

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by inuyashafrecker
((dont know what number i am))

name-camille lynn just

age-she is 16

sex-female

hight- 5.1

main power - she can climb ((has sharp long nails)) big hits she can neaver lose her ballenst
((only if she is being goofy or not paying atten)) runs fast and can jump far realy far

animal- cat

looks-up dated

mother- living

father-living

love-her family

my person is a realy shy around peolple and shy with family she cat help but play with string with her long sharp nails she is doun to earth and hids from peolple

((this better ???)) (( hey..your bio should look something like this: ( btw u r x-13 )
X-13
Assumed Identity: Camille Lynne Just
Main Power: Sharp long nails, excellent balance, good jumper and climber.
Animal: cat
Appearance: shoulderlength silver hair and deep red eyes. she wears a maid-like dress, and has a red x tatooed on her left arm.
personality: shy around everyone, she loves to play, and she is very down to earth. )) (( just a suggestion...you dont have to use it ))

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(i'd join but i don't think anyones left) (( just make up a chari ))

Thunder Fox
(how bout a character sheet then)

Wild Cherry
(( take mine stick out tongue youll be X-14 yes ))

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(how bout a character sheet then)

(I believe the first post has one. stick out tongue)

inuyashafrecker
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
(( hey..your bio should look something like this: ( btw u r x-13 )
X-13
Assumed Identity: Camille Lynne Just
Main Power: Sharp long nails, excellent balance, good jumper and climber.
Animal: cat
Appearance: shoulderlength silver hair and deep red eyes. she wears a maid-like dress, and has a red x tatooed on her left arm.
personality: shy around everyone, she loves to play, and she is very down to earth. )) (( just a suggestion...you dont have to use it ))

((ok thats not a taccto every one has one on there arm in this rollplay ))

Faroth

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by inuyashafrecker
((ok thats not a taccto every one has one on there arm in this rollplay )) (( ok happy ))

silent dreams
X-3 walked around. She glanced at some of the poeple walking around her.

*they're so.........normal.* she thought. *I would kill to be them*

inuyashafrecker
Originally posted by Faroth

((i forgot about that ))

camille walking around on for legs on the eage of the bilding siting doun like a cat dos and looked doun her big red shiny eyes looked at the people

silent dreams
Keimi tripped over a girl sitting down.

"Sorry" she said in a quiet voice. She didn't bother to turn around and look at her, she just kept walking.

inuyashafrecker
her eyes closed and she was thinking * who am i and why am i hir?? and what am i dont look like the rest * pawing her ear

silent dreams
(Do you have cat ears? because I don't think we have animal features...but I could be wrong...)

X-3 went into a building. She sat on the edge of the roof and stared out at the city. She sighed, and her ears twitched.

*I hate my animal....always something to hear...* she thought, her blue eyes looked more pale now.

inuyashafrecker
((yea we do i think any way she dos till some one else tell us is your animal a cat ??))camilles ears twiched turning her head seeing a girl walking over to her her on for legs

((hir she is she has big ears lol)

Tails x 20
(can i join)

inuyashafrecker
((how many times to do i haFE TO TELL YOU YES YOU ARE JUST MAKE A CARTER))

camille runs away and jumps to a bilding sh e was on 4 legs
camille:im a cat im a cat no onder why i run so fast

Tails x 20
(lol first time asking on this one but all the ones i ask to join you say yes)

silent dreams
(I'm a bunny/ rabbit. I don't think we would have animalistic features, it would just make up freaks. And people would be staring at you non stop. Since my character's animal is a rabbit, she would have big white rabbit ears sticking out of her head, and she would probably be like..shot or be cut open for an exam or something.)

Keimi put her feet over the edge. She let them dangel for a while. There was a breeze, and her silver hair blew in back of her.

inuyashafrecker
Originally posted by Tails x 20
(lol first time asking on this one but all the ones i ask to join you say yes)

((yep well you all ready in this rollplay make your carter sheet yo silent dreams can you shouw him how to make his carter because your smarter then me ..........))

runing on her arms and legs and jumping bilding to bilding

silent dreams
(He needs to look at the first post. It's so easy, the people here are just to lazy to go back a couple pages, copy the character sheet, fill it out, and post it.)
X-3 went down to a vegatable stand. She got a head of lettuce and took it to the roof. She ate it there. She sighed, it was a long boring day, and she hated days like this.

Tails x 20
X-09
assumed identity: kage dark
main power: neck breaker,rage attack,speed
animal: lion
apperence: look at pic
personalty: mean,quiet,once he gets to know u nice and funny

inuyashafrecker
camille found some tomattos takeing one but it got stuck on her sharp nail she pulled it of but it just got stuck on the other

inuyashafrecker
X-09
assumed identity: kage dark
main power: neck breaker,rage attack,speed
animal: lion
apperence: look at pic
personalty: mean,quiet,once he gets to know u nice and funny

((sory douple post theres no pic dude))

silent dreams
X-3 layed down on the edge.

"I guess I'll sleep here tonite..." she said to herself looking up at the sky. "No one will notice me, no one will kick me out. simple"

(exacly what I was thinking inu)

Tails x 20
(i know i had to get one but his hair is black)

inuyashafrecker
((scary pic *runs away* lol jp cool pic silent dreams dos my person look like a kid to you??))
camille:get of you food*it was still on her nail

silent dreams
(Not really.)

H. S. 6
((Inuyasha, I think it would much appreciated by everybody here if you used correct grammar and spelling rules. I'm already having a touch time deciphering your posts. erm ))

The man known as X-02 darted down the black alley, footsteps echoing off the grimy brick walls. What the hell... he thought desperately. What the hell is happening to me?!

The men in black were still chasing him. They had been ever since he had escaped that strange facility, with those sleak silver walls and white lighted rooms.

The alley turned, X-02 turning with it. He was gaining speed, legs pumping swiftly against the ground. After another turn, he could see the end of the alley and the street beyond.

As he neared, the noises around grew tremendously in volume. "What the hell?!" he screamed in pain. Blaring, deafening sounds rattled his mind. People passed by without noticed, but X-02 was shrieking with pain.

He fell to his knees, covering his newly-sensitive ears with his hands. They hardly dampened the noise, but now he was faintly aware of sharp footsteps behind him.

Hastily, he stood up--hands still cupped over ears--and slipped into the crowd of pedestrians, hoping the men in black from the facility of silver wouldn't find him...

inuyashafrecker
((**puts silent dreams in frount of me dont hurt me tails*))

siting on a bilding fighting to get the tomatto of her nail

Tails x 20
X-9 was sitting on the ledge looking as his hair blowing over his face.

silent dreams
(me character happy )

While lying down, three men slammed the door open. X-3 jumped up. She rose to her feet.

"Now X-3, we're just going to take you back to the-" his sentance was cut short. X-3 had jumped up and kicked him in the chest. She bolted down the stairs and jumped to the door. She ran fast, barely breaking a sweat. She jumped up onto another building, her guard still up. Her ears would track anything, hopefully. She let out a big sigh, and sat down.

inuyashafrecker
camille finly got it of and runs around on her arms and legs her cat ears up and runing fast.her tail sticking up .

((see my person looks like a kid))

silent dreams

Tails x 20
X-9 jumping from the building landing on his feet walking to resturant.

H. S. 6
After crossing the packed street, X-02 stopped running in another alley. He sat down behind a dumpster, thinking to himself.

His heart pounded against his chest because of nerves, but he had hardly broken a sweat from running away from those men.

What is going on? he wondered to himself. All I remember is... that place--whatever it was. And escaping. I remember escaping. But that's it... nothing from before the facility...

He looked down at his hands. His skin was pale, almost pure white, and his nails had elongated and sharpened to a small blade. A piece of broken glass lying next to him caught his eye. Holding it up, he looked at his reflection...

And an eruption of flashbacks swept through his mind. He remember the place--underground, it was--and the men in white. Oh, the men in white. What pain they had caused him--what anguish! How dare they! And then there were the guards in black--like the ones that had been chasing him. He remembered beatings--torture even.

He remembered experiments--the animals. So many animals had been there--screeching, barking, ravenous animals, lead to madness because of the doctors in white who had been experimenting on them.

He recalled one in particular. A snowy white fox, sharp nails, crystal blue eyes, white hair. He looked at his own reflection. Light blue eyes, hair streaked with white... Why had he remembered the fox? Could it be...

No. That was impossible. Was it, though?

Before he could finish his thoughts, a single gunshot bellowed out by the street. It echoed, and a million screams erupted, following. Panicked people scrambled about, trying to get away from the men in black with glossy dark guns.

The screams were too much--nimbly, without a second thought, X-02 hopped onto the dumpster only to leap a moment later onto a fire escape ladder. He scaled it quickly, jumping onto the platform above. With no where else to run, X-02 did the only thing he could do... look up.

The roof of the building had to be 25 feet up. There was no way he could have made it...

But the guards had entered the alley. In moments, they would notice the lone, haggard figure standing on the fire escape platfrom above.

Adrenaline kicked in. Instincts told X-02 to jump... and he did.

He crouched down, muscles contracting. In another second, he sprung upwards, sailing through the air. His heart leaped to his throat.

X-02 landed safely on the roof above. He looked at himself once more, wondering for the umpteenth time what had happened to him.

When he looked up, his heart stopped. Somebody else--female, he could see--was sitting on the roof...

inuyashafrecker
((his my person changeing pic))

camille looking over seeing a guy she hid behind a little brick thing pocking her head out to see what was going on

Tails x 20
Kage walking in the resturant hearing the bells turning around jumping back. Pulling his claws out swinging them at the bell cuting the bells in 7 pieces. Kage turning to the man. "Srry old man." Kage takeing a seat. "I'll have two raw fish old man."

inuyashafrecker
her tail was sticking up the guy on the roof didnt seem to move still looing at him she pushed her head back in.you coud tell she was there her tail was sticking up strait.

Tails x 20
The old man chopped up the fish putting it on the table to kage. Kage grabbing a piece tossing it in his mouth chewing on it tossing another piece in his mouth.

Wild Cherry
Gia continued wlking. It was cold. a bitter emotionless cold that seemed to reflect on her mood towards the bleak fate she had tried not to think about for those many sad years.

Her face held a distorted frown as she tried to hold back the pounding rage she felt. Was her life ruined....? She wondered this for a long while as she stepped briskly up the twisting dirt road. On her right a wooden fence was built up. A short distance past that, a horse grazed on the frosty grass. He snorted and looked up at Gia when she stopped by the fence. After a bob of his elegant head he trotted over, and nudged her cheek, snorting softly.

She gazed into his warm brown eyes. They were a perfect match to hers. She kept her cheek on his, then closed her eyes. She saw herself, a younger girl doing exactly this. She remembered it in horrible bits and peices. She had been whispering to the big beautiful mustang they brought in.. she had a tan pelt and a long black mane and tail, and those same beautiful brown eyes. She was scared.. she reared and whinnied so loudly.... no, she wasnt like those other animals. She put up such a fight. Then there was silence.

" It's done sir..get the girl.. we have the injection ready!" a womans voice had cried. Then that strong grasp around her arm..the sharp needles they pushed into her body...then more pain, more and more. She woke up that day to her surprise. Gia thought she would be dead.... she mightve well been. then hell started.

The horse snapped her out of her memories with a fearful snort and stomp. He could smell her pain it seemed... " im sorry.. dont worry." she whispered. He calmed down instantly, and she whispered goodbye and continued walking.

Eventually the dirt road turned into more of a busy city, and Gia wask even more frightened. She made her was into a dark damp ally. She smelled someone..something.. from the facility. She was to tired to even react, and she fell into a light sleep with her back against a dumpster.

Tails x 20
(my character looks like this)

QuincE
X-4 walked down all the alleyways. He was avoiding all the pathetic humans as he passed, hissing at the ones who were particularly revolting. He didn't exactly know where to start looking for the other freaks, but he wouldn't stop moving until he found one. His ears rung with the sounds of sirens and passing cars, the busy humans at play. At that moment he wrung his hands and wondered the sensation he would feel ripping the flesh of his tormentors.

He came to the end of a particular alley and walked outward. He smelled rotting garbage in the dumpster near him, and he investigated the stench. "Depositing their filthy waste." 4 said irritably. "Like WE were deposited." He spat. Then his other sides began to kick in. The other experiments in that facility, he should unite with them. Be their ally. He shook that thought from his head immediately. Then a thought bubbled and it said "you could be heroes! with your unique abilities!" but that thought made 4 even angrier he punched the dumpster he was standing at hard. It was a thick and resounding 'thud' as his fist met the metallic box.

But his next instinct was much different. He could feel them. The one's from the facility. They were coming. He smiled, and welcomed the thought of revenge. But another side entered his mind and he began to become partially frightened. He opened the dumpster, and lay inside it, closing the lid.

From inside, he heard heavy breathing, and poked open the lid of the dumpster ever so lightly, peering outside. That was when he saw him. one of the other experiments. It was the pale one. The quiet one. 4 was about to leave the safety of the garbage and attack the vermin, when he witnessed an incredible sight. The other experiment jumped straight up, way over his head, and landed on top of the building.

4 didn't have time to process what he just saw. Because the men from the facility soon turned the alley. He stayed where he was for reasons unknown. After the men continued to run down the alley searching for the pale x, 4 emerged from the waste. He looked over at the fire escape that was connected to the building the other X jumped onto, so he again used his instincts. He spat his tongue outward and wrapped it around the cold steel of the ladder, pulling it downward. The slimy tongue shot back into his mouth, and 4 climbed upward. He began to giggle uncontrollably, giddy to the fact he was going to tear apart one of the freaks.

He reached the top and crawled over the ledge of the building. But he smiled an even more wicked smile- not only did he find the first x, but he found a small cowering female as well. He hissed and revealed himself.

Faroth
X-5 was walking down the streets, his eyes shining crimson in the illuminating moon.

X-5(thinking): Well blame those other experiments.... Stupid things... And screw these stupid humans.

He used his super-human abilities to jump high up onto a skyscraper. His jacket was rippling like crazy because of the high altitude, and the scars on his body were freezing cold.

X-5: Damn it, where did all these scars come from.... What the hell does it mean?

He ripped some of the metal off the building and crushed it in his grasp.

X-5: I'll make them all suffer...

Tails x 20
Kage done with his fish paying the old man. Kage walking to a alley jumping on a roof seeing someone on the roof crushing metal.

Faroth

Tails x 20
(lol he's a lion he just eating raw meat it's just how my character is old school and calm)

Wild Cherry
Originally posted by QuincE
X-4 walked down all the alleyways. He was avoiding all the pathetic humans as he passed, hissing at the ones who were particularly revolting. He didn't exactly know where to start looking for the other freaks, but he wouldn't stop moving until he found one. His ears rung with the sounds of sirens and passing cars, the busy humans at play. At that moment he wrung his hands and wondered the sensation he would feel ripping the flesh of his tormentors.

He came to the end of a particular alley and walked outward. He smelled rotting garbage in the dumpster near him, and he investigated the stench. "Depositing their filthy waste." 4 said irritably. "Like WE were deposited." He spat. Then his other sides began to kick in. The other experiments in that facility, he should unite with them. Be their ally. He shook that thought from his head immediately. Then a thought bubbled and it said "you could be heroes! with your unique abilities!" but that thought made 4 even angrier he punched the dumpster he was standing at hard. It was a thick and resounding 'thud' as his fist met the metallic box.

But his next instinct was much different. He could feel them. The one's from the facility. They were coming. He smiled, and welcomed the thought of revenge. But another side entered his mind and he began to become partially frightened. He opened the dumpster, and lay inside it, closing the lid.

From inside, he heard heavy breathing, and poked open the lid of the dumpster ever so lightly, peering outside. That was when he saw him. one of the other experiments. It was the pale one. The quiet one. 4 was about to leave the safety of the garbage and attack the vermin, when he witnessed an incredible sight. The other experiment jumped straight up, way over his head, and landed on top of the building.

4 didn't have time to process what he just saw. Because the men from the facility soon turned the alley. He stayed where he was for reasons unknown. After the men continued to run down the alley searching for the pale x, 4 emerged from the waste. He looked over at the fire escape that was connected to the building the other X jumped onto, so he again used his instincts. He spat his tongue outward and wrapped it around the cold steel of the ladder, pulling it downward. The slimy tongue shot back into his mouth, and 4 climbed upward. He began to giggle uncontrollably, giddy to the fact he was going to tear apart one of the freaks.

He reached the top and crawled over the ledge of the building. But he smiled an even more wicked smile- not only did he find the first x, but he found a small cowering female as well. He hissed and revealed himself.

Gia, startled, awoke to see the other experiment hovering over her. Her body trembled a bit. She remembered him...yes. How could she forget. He was the loud one... the workers at the facility had to sedate this one many times as she remembered. Gia had learned to give up, to swallow her pride.. he couldn't. And that's why he hated the others so much, she assumed.

Her big brown orbs narrowed, and she felt her own pointed ears turn back slightly. Her fists clenched, and she tried hard to fight her first instinct of running. " What do you want?" she spat the words out like a vile poison.

She let her eyes dart from his for just a moment.. there really was no exit. She could run past him, and through the alley's oppening... but then the other. Was he hostile too? She searched her mind for any trace of him, and it came to her slowly.

" the experiment has been injected.. what would you like to do now doctor?" the woman paused. " he's quiet sir, very reserved" The same womans voice.. oh how she despised that woman. Gia fantasized about the day she would get her revenge on her. She would first sedate her, then inject her with all kinds of tretcherous poisons. A smile spread across Gia's lips as she continued to imagine this. Then she shook her head. She scared herself..why was she thinking such horrible things? Again she met the other experiments eyes.

She had forgotten the problem at hand. The nervous look that had been plastered onto her young face returned while she waited for his response.

Faroth
(lol he's a lion he just eating raw meat it's just how my character is old school and calm)

X-5 shot several spikes down to the city streets. He saw some cars crashing and then extremely loud screams. X-5 laughed.

X-5: Damn, humans can scream like hell... What? A few people down on that building... Maybe I should check it out...

He jumped down, and landed on the building. The stone crushed, and X-5 approached the three.

X-5: Heh, heh. More hell monsters like me... I'll enjoy ripping your flesh out!

Suddenly, spikes extend from his back, head, arms, and shoulders. His eyes glowed red with anger.

X-5: You don't know how long I've waited for this moment....

DarkDethbringer
~any possibilty of my joining? what number are we up to 13? if so cool 13s my lucky and your unlucky number lol j/k so lemme know k?~

silent dreams
X-3 turned her gaze towards another building. She saw two people there.

*When did they get there?* she thought. She sighed and put both her hands behind her head. She groaned and stood up, stretching oout her legs. She jumped off the building to the other roof. She went up to the guy.

"X-2?" she said quietly "Is that you?" her ears twitched, she knew someone was comming. "Someones here" she said in a creepy, eeri voice.

inuyashafrecker
Originally posted by DarkDethbringer
~any possibilty of my joining? what number are we up to 13? if so cool 13s my lucky and your unlucky number lol j/k so lemme know k?~

((you can be 15 im 13 and umm i for got who is 14 but your number is x-15))

awaying away hoping not for them to see her but her tail was up and when she walked on her all fours her ail moved and it seemed like a black furry stick was moveing

Wild Cherry
(( can my number change to X-5 scince he didnt show up?? ))

silent dreams
(Accualy x-5 showed up big grin)

Wild Cherry
(( oh wow.. im an idiot stick out tongue... or just very blonde. big grin did X-1 or 10 or 8 show up?? ))

Thunder Fox
X-14

Assumed Identity: Zane Buckett
Main Power: Illusions and or fire minipulation
Animal: kitsune/a.k.a fox
Appearance: X-14 has long black hair with crimson tips and crimson eyes always wears a wears biker gloves, black combat boots, black bluejeans, green shirt, and black leather jacket with a fire bird on it

QuincE
(You can't have fire manipulation if you're a fox....foxes don't manipulate fire. Nor do they create illusions.)

inuyashafrecker
(((yea no animal has that powers so you cant have that power sory dude but its true i agree with you quince ))

camille runing to anouther thing hopeing not to be seen her tail was sticking up

H. S. 6
X-02 shivered slightly on top of the building, but not because of the temperature. Jst as he was about to call out to the other person on the building, he heard a loud footstep behind him. The noise sounded like a clang against pavement with his hyper sensitive ears.

Whirling around, he came face to face with another X. Not only did the X have slitted pupils and a tongue that darted from his mouth, but 02 got a strange feeling about him, as if he had known him before.

"Who..." he started. "Who are you?"

inuyashafrecker
camille looked up see 2 peolple know rubing her eyes they where x's to . ducking back doun then looking back up agen

QuincE
X-4 stared back at the other experiment, a sadistic smile on his face. He held out his hands to his side, "Don't you remember your kin?" he asked sarcastically, in a high pitched voice. Then he lifted his hands and touched his own face, "I'd nearly forgotten what it was like to see from the outside in." his gleeful sick nature was getting the best of him.

He peered passed X-2 and saw the other one. A young cute girl. "She's pretty" one side of 4 thought inside his head. "She'll be prettier splattered on the wall." Thought another. That caused 4 to laugh wickedly.

He pointed back at X-2 and hissed "hahaha I'm sure you're nearly thankful you escaped from that place. But i'm going to put you out of your misery." He began to start shaking and stared into 2's eyes.

inuyashafrecker
camilles eyes open as she started to run away on her all fors her nails makeing a little click on the pavment

((changing her pic agen sory ))

inuyashafrecker
((hir))

Faroth
X-5: I've had enough! I'm going to rip your stupid little heads off...

He shot a blade straight at 4's head.

s.o.s
camille wacing them she siting like a cat form

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by QuincE
(You can't have fire manipulation if you're a fox....foxes don't manipulate fire. Nor do they create illusions.) i'm talking about....forget it a kitsune is a MYTHICAL fox for the record)

Faroth
X-5 looked at the cat with glowing eyes...

X-5: I'm going to kill you, too! Don't think just because you're naive doesn't mean I'll rip your arms out of your sockets!

He extended claws from his hands and slashed at Camille.

Thunder Fox
(well what ever i'm not joining then)

Faroth

Thunder Fox
(cause a fox is my symbol literaly my user name is my nativeamerican name and my a fox is my animalspirt and a kitsune is a fox so no point of joining if ppl are going to freak out about it)

Faroth

Thunder Fox
(just forget it a regular fox is kinda weak in this so forget it)

Princess Lyla
X-08
Assumed Identity: Kelly Morris
Main Power: strength and super vision
Animal: Hawk
Appearance: X-08 looks like Tifa in FF7:Advent Children.

((Recap please))

Faroth

Wild Cherry
(( we all escaped and now we are doing our own thing ))

" Your sick. " She snarled at X-4. Her whole body contorted with a sickened rage, but she swallowed it. He seemed to be very interested in this X-2. " Back off." she stood shakily.

Once again her gaze fell towards the exit, and she smelled another of her kind. She clenched her fists, she didnt want to be around them. She just wanted to get away, but she knew she couldn't.

Her mouth twisted in an annoyed and horrified frown at his horrible plans. She wondered if she could fight him? Why was he so...evil?!

Princess Lyla
((Oh ok))

X-8 had been walking for a while down the street. Several guys made remarks about her beauty but she did not listen. One of them came on to her. She lifted her arm and put her hand on his face and slammed him on the wall. The man fell on the ground. She did not care if he was alive or dead. She only kept walking.

s.o.s
camille backing up missing his attack cuting her paw comeing and kicking him under the stumic and she ran of on all fors jumping bilding to bilding .

Tails x 20
(recap)

s.o.s
((umm i dont know you hafe to read page 5 to under stand))

QuincE
(where is everyone's character right now?)

Tails x 20
(mine's was on the roof and he was talking to ballister's guy then he walked away)

s.o.s
((i ran of my person is chicken))

she was on the roof 4 bildins away jumping back to the first bilding where every one was her hand was bleed from x-4 slice hiting her hand

Tails x 20
Kage kept walking leaping from the roof pushing his claws out grabbing the wall to slow hiself down.

QuincE
(i'm 4. I didn't slice you. You mean to say 5. Faroth's character)

s.o.s
((oOo my bad sory i got cufused))

camille likeing her paw there where blood foot prints of her that lead up to her siting and likeing her paw.she was siting like a cat.

Tails x 20
(quince who is that guy in ur sig)
Kage smelling the blood in the air of a cat. Kage getting to the ground walking in the building walking up some stares seeing a girl. "Huh o srry i thought u were cat." KAge confused know his smelling sense's never lie.

QuincE
(Uryu Ishida. The Quincy. From the anime/manga "bleach"wink

s.o.s
camille runs away from him with a trail of her cat blood paw marks hiding be hind a wall

Tails x 20
Kage walking to the wall sitting on the stairs. "What's your problem do you talk how did u get hurt?" KAge curious waiting for a answer.

s.o.s
camille sits doun like a cat and looks at him then at the ground she didnt anser him her hair fell into her face.

Tails x 20
"Can you hear me." Kage said with his head turned.

s.o.s
camille nodded her head yes but still woudnt anser him .

Tails x 20
Kage thought in his head maybe i should bribe her. "Well i was gonna heal you and go get you something to eat and you could travel with me."

s.o.s
camille srugged her shoulders ashe still looked at the ground.

Tails x 20
(brb)
"i could need someone on my mission they could help me."

Princess Lyla
Kelly or X-8, was still walking through the street, she noticed Kage and the cat like girl but still kept walking past them.

s.o.s
camille just stared at her cut paw she wanted to run

kk)

Tails x 20
Kage turned around seeing another girl. "Hey you're not normal are you."

Princess Lyla
Kelly stopped walking. Her back at Kage.

- "No" - Kelly answered.

s.o.s
camille:you are what animal??...........sory** looks back at the pavment*

Tails x 20
Kage feeling the powerful aura coming from her. "Well i'm not either and so is this girl maybe you should join us on our mission we can use some people but i havn't really got her answer yet so what ya say i'm gonna need all the people i can get for my mission."

s.o.s
camille playing with string she had put in a minet her hands were tid with yarn it was all tangled in her hands
camille: not good

Princess Lyla
Kelly did not turn around.

- "Hawk" - She answered to the cat girl and then she answered to Kage - "What mission?"

Tails x 20
"To kill the ones they made me what i am."

Princess Lyla
Kelly turned around this time revealing her beautiful features.

- "Interesting" - Kelly said and then continued - "I'll join."

s.o.s
camille:well im not doing that they wuill kill us in a heart beat........well see yea ** gets up trying to get un tageld**

Tails x 20
Kage turned back to the cat girl. "don't be silly u can't walk and who can kill you you're a cat i'll obvisue you to join."

s.o.s
camille:no**starts to walk away but trips over the string and she gets up and dusts her self of

camille-im ok***looks back and walts into some thing**

Princess Lyla
Kelly saw the catgirl all tangled up with the string she was playing with.

- "Embarrasing" - Kelly said and shook her head at the sight of the catgirl.

Tails x 20
"You're gonna die a cold death if u don't join us ur gonna bleed to death for that paw and foot of yours i can help you."

s.o.s
camille:fine your right**mumbuls and still trying to get the string of of her**

Tails x 20
Kage walked there pushing his claws out. Kage sliceing the strings off her. "What's your names."

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>