calling all halo players

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knuckles X 20
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?halo3dev go to that link and sign the pertintion for me please we sending it to microsoft thanks in advanced 700 odd all ready woot

Shadow x 20
566 Response HTTP Version Unsupported
This Web page could not be opened with the specified browser HTTP version. Please contact the owner of this Web page for more information.

Great place knucklehead

Dyingstar29
aahahaaa good one ! knuckle head , his sig and avatar knuckles lool

Spearhead
link works for me, too bad i don't care

hotsauce6548
Number 1) I don't think Halo 2 was a disappointment.

Number 2) Bungie probably doesn't think Halo 2 was a disappointement.

Number 3) If they even get this petition (which they won't), they won't bother to read it. Do you know how many hundres or even thousands of petitions Bungie has gotten?

Number 4) Bungie will put out the game when they feel it is ready. What you say will have no impact on this, whatsoever.

Dyingstar29
holy sh!t dude harsh

Phat J
that wasnt harsh, that was realistic.

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

Number 3) If they even get this petition (which they won't), they won't bother to read it. Do you know how many hundres or even thousands of petitions Bungie has gotten?

Number 4) Bungie will put out the game when they feel it is ready. What you say will have no impact on this, whatsoever.

smile
Halo 2 wasn't a disappointment. Made more money then Titantic on its opening weakened on its first day.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Dyingstar29
holy sh!t dude harsh

Harsh?

Just curious; how old are you?

Dyingstar29
16 and its just an opion and ok he is wrong but still AND WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW MY AGE ! and Halo 2 was very good

hotsauce6548
16 and its just an opion and ok he is wrong but still AND WHY DO YOU WANNA KNOW MY AGE ! and Halo 2 was very good

Relax. I assumed you were younger, because you immediately pointed out that my post was "harsh." I was wrong.

Dyingstar29
no i just ment that everyone has there own opinion ( even though his sucks) lol

hotsauce6548
no i just ment that everyone has there own opinion ( even though his sucks) lol

blink

Why are you telling me "Everyone has an opinion?

I know that, but that's irrelevant to my post.

Dyingstar29
o nvm evil face

Spartan005
Yeah... I strongly doubt that Bungie will ever read that. And even if they do what's 800 signatures to the thousands upon thousands of people who bought halo?

Shadow x 20
It's 800 to 2.9 million (that's just the opening week)

Spartan005
whatever

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by hotsauce6548

Agree on all numbers. The guys at Bungie are perfectionists. They don't rush out the door to get the game ready because of a holiday. They take their sweet time on the game. And even if certain people don't like Halo 2. That won't stop them from continuing working the details of the game even if it takes them another year. Hopefully that won't happen.

Shadow x 20
I want them to take their time. Take as long as you want. The longer it takes for them to complete Halo 3 the better you know its going be.

FG725
this off topic but whats with all the sonic guys with the X20 i mean whats up with it is it some sonic cult thing?!?!?!

DarthMaul9123
Halo sucks it wore itself out months ago

FG725
another one of your threads was just closed for this kinda stuff okay so dont bring it here to ruin another place we are here to have fun not be critisized alright

Knuckles X 20
we all know halo 2 ws rushed they cut out like 50% of the game at least you could sign it so we have about 2% chance that bungie dont rush it ffs can you imagine 360ness with halo story and 50% more it would be awsome either sign or dont come here end off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.