Pre Crisis Superman and Pre Crisis Darkseid vs Phoenix (Jean)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
?

Mordum
jean loses. they tag team murder her.

tiakocom
Originally posted by Mordum

well since there's many incarnation of phoenix which one is he refererin to? cuz im pretty sure the current phoenix would not even look twice at those 2

Darth_Erebus

no

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by tiakocom
well since there's many incarnation of phoenix which one is he refererin to? cuz im pretty sure the current phoenix would not even look twice at those 2

I specified Jean.

tiakocom
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I specified Jean.

well the current jean then? then this fight shouldnt even take place its gonna be overkill times 1000000.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by tiakocom
well the current jean then? then this fight shouldnt even take place its gonna be overkill times 1000000.

I agree, but I'm sure some won't, especially the Superman fanboys.

But here's a logical argument.

Current Darkseid has already faced Jean and lost instantly.

Galactus, who according to Kirby is the equal of Pre Crisis Darkseid has also faced jean and fared a little better, but not much. He lasted about a minute. Now add PC Superman, who is far less powerful than PC Darkseid or Galactus and I say Jean still wins in about a minute, or less.

But, someone will say all Superman has to do is sneeze and....

tiakocom
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
I agree, but I'm sure some won't, especially the Superman fanboys.

But here's a logical argument.

Current Darkseid has already faced Jean and lost instantly.

Galactus, who according to Kirby is the equal of Pre Crisis Darkseid has also faced jean and fared a little better, but not much. He lasted about a minute. Now add PC Superman, who is far less powerful than PC Darkseid or Galactus and I say Jean still wins in about a minute, or less.

But, someone will say all Superman has to do is sneeze and....

laughing laughing well somtimes even fanboy gotta have common sense but hey never know lets jus wait and see wat they can come up with

Mordum
Superman could fly around the universe until the point of creation and punch god in the face thus never having him use the power of creation cause he will too busy feeling stupid losing to PC superman cause he can do whatever he wants and stuff. yes

tiakocom
Superman could fly around the universe until the point of creation and punch god in the face thus never having him use the power of creation cause he will too busy feeling stupid losing to PC superman cause he can do whatever he wants and stuff. yes

could happen you know big grin

Mordum
fo sho.

Sir Whirlysplat
Doubtless Pre Crisis Supes would use his anti Phoenix Force Breath - Mints can't deal with that and neither can Jean trust me. smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Doubtless Pre Crisis Supes would use his anti Phoenix Force Breath - Mints can't deal with that and neither can Jean trust me. smile

Keep the faithsmile

Stay Whirly rock

now that's classic my friend............ laughing out loud

OneBigFanBoy
Superman and Darkseid win 10/10

MuffinmanMike

Superman would pimp slap God and say "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MAKING THAT!?"

Spectre sighs, and undoes Jeans Phoenix powers.

laughing out loud Well played, my friend. Well-played.

I still say he'd use his superweaving.

Psycho Ninja
Howabout......

Force-Of-Creation-Fart...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.