What do u think...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Luke's sith name would be if he had turned to the darkside and they killed vader? evil face

Fishy
Darth monkeyballs. Which reminds me of this thread really...

mace=badass
Hahahaha.

overlord
Yeah, SS said it would be darth secretus or something gay..
Of course this thread is stupid nonetheless.

braz
ok **** all u dumb****s then, is this all u people do is just talk shyt on the internet???, get a ****in lyfe

Council#13
What the f**k? had a rough day? cause you're not always like that

braz
no im just sick of people bashing me and saying my threads are pointless and stupid when i really want to know something

ArthasKnight
You know the solution to that, don't you?

Make threads people care about.

braz
look, i could care less if u care about it moron, im just wondering something, its something I care about....i just want some information....did i ask u if u cared about it, or had to?? no, so stfu

ArthasKnight
Well, generally when you ask a question you think that people will care enough to answer you. So, yes you actually did ask me if I cared, just not directly.

By the way, you know that grammar was invented, right?

braz
w/e if yall dont care just dont answer me i guess

Tangible God
Originally posted by braz
look, i could care less if u care about it moron, im just wondering something, its something I care about....i just want some information....did i ask u if u cared about it, or had to?? no, so stfu You want a good response? Make your opening post sound more formal, and lose the evil grin.

CobbleR
I can only dream about what a life might look like.......................

DiamondBullets
Luke's sith name would be if he had turned to the darkside and they killed vader? evil face

His name would be Darth Vader Jr.--Now shut up!

CobbleR
Darth Vader Jr.? That's about as stupid as you can get. You know who I haven't seen post in a while, Janus. Where the hell did he go?

Ushgarak
Braz- cut out that flaming behaviour at once, or you will be banned.

braz
what the **** did i do, theyre the ones all talking shyt

Tangible God
Originally posted by CobbleR
Darth Vader Jr.? That's about as stupid as you can get. You know who I haven't seen post in a while, Janus. Where the hell did he go? He was banned, him and Sorgo, been a while though.

DarthMaul9123
i know his feeling, someone who only knows your enternet name downs on you before they know you an stuff, the word noob is a constant example, but everyone is a noob at some point, and if he's not a noob then why do yall dash him?

DarthMaul9123
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
By the way, you know that grammar was invented, right?
by the way you know your not his english teacher

calvin44
darth hates-his-vader

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
by the way you know your not his english teacher

Apparently you aren't either.

-"by" should be capitalized.
-"way" needs a comma after it.
-"your" should be "you're".
-I believe that "english" should be capitalized as well, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
-And you should have a question mark at the end. It is a question after all. Unless you're telling me something, in which case you need a period. In either case, punctuation is missing.

I think I've covered everything.

overlord
ok **** all u dumb****s then, is this all u people do is just talk shyt on the internet???, get a ****in lyfe Don't be so mean to me! crybaby

I just didn't find this thread forum worthy... Sorry.

braz
lol

Tangible God
Originally posted by ArthasKnight
Apparently you aren't either.

-"by" should be capitalized.
-"way" needs a comma after it.
-"your" should be "you're".
-I believe that "english" should be capitalized as well, someone correct me if I'm wrong.
-And you should have a question mark at the end. It is a question after all. Unless you're telling me something, in which case you need a period. In either case, punctuation is missing.

I think I've covered everything. I was gonna say this too, but I thought, "Nah, it's not worth it."

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by Tangible God
I was gonna say this too, but I thought, "Nah, it's not worth it."

Well, I figured someone should because really, grammar like that is just screaming to be corrected by someone who actually knows how to type.

Tangible God
Yeah. I should take up my old position as Grammer Man, burning up the Noobs out there alone!

ArthasKnight
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yeah. I should take up my old position as Grammer Man, burning up the Noobs out there alone!

Ah, so it was you! I knew there was someone who had taken up the position of grammar correcter, but I couldn't remember who it was. I say you take up the task yet again.

Boris
Darth Firerock!

Ianus
Darth Wudafekkares?

calvin44
Originally posted by Ianus
Darth Wudafekkares?
Your back!

calvin44
Originally posted by calvin44
darth hates-his-vader
i think this is the best so far.

overlord
Originally posted by calvin44
Your back! You're trembling in fear aren't you?
(Notice the "you're" instead of "your", tsk tsk tsk..)

darth vraya
look, i could care less if u care about it moron, im just wondering something, its something I care about....i just want some information....did i ask u if u cared about it, or had to?? no, so stfu jesus christ dude calm down. I think Luke would be named Darth Morden because the dutch translation of father killer is Moordenar de vader now please stop cussing peeple out

overlord
OMG.. Dutch has absolutely nothing to do with making up sith names!!!
AAAAAAAAAARRGHH!!!

And 'Moordenaar de vader' means: killer the father, wich makes no sense.

darth vraya
Originally posted by overlord
OMG.. Dutch has absolutely nothing to do with making up sith names!!!
AAAAAAAAAARRGHH!!!

And 'Moordenaar de vader' means: killer the father, wich makes no sense. GL made many of the names from translations such as vader being father and dooku is from the Japaneese word doku which means poison. Also Check translators online and put father killer and thats what it will come up with. and I'm not sure about this but I believe de means of not the so killer of father kind've makes sense

calvin44
Originally posted by darth vraya
jesus christ dude calm down. I think Luke would be named Darth Morden because the dutch translation of father killer is Moordenar de vader now please stop cussing peeple out sed "vah-dur" to make fun of ppl saying its wat it means/

Tangible God
GL made many of the names from translations such as vader being father and dooku is from the Japaneese word doku which means poison. Also Check translators online and put father killer and thats what it will come up with. and I'm not sure about this but I believe de means of not the so killer of father kind've makes sense GL may have made Vader from the Dutch, "father," but actually in SW, there is no Dutch.

Tru_Slice
This is why I switched to BRB forums...

overlord
GL made many of the names from translations such as vader being father and dooku is from the Japaneese word doku which means poison. Also Check translators online and put father killer and thats what it will come up with. and I'm not sure about this but I believe de means of not the so killer of father kind've makes sense Nope, you're wrong at the Dutch assumption.
Reasons being that the name Vader was made up years before someone actually thought up that it would be cool if Vader would indeed be Anakin Skywalker himself.
The original character named Vader was even just a plain movie badguy who died at the death star. It is therefor safe to assume that Vader was first Tarkin.

Also, may I point out that every possible name could probably be found in any language. It's just a goddamn big coincidence that Vader means father in Dutch wich would even make sense if it were done intentionally.

calvin44
Nope, you're wrong at the Dutch assumption.
Reasons being that the name Vader was made up years before someone actually thought up that it would be cool if Vader would indeed be Anakin Skywalker himself.
The original character named Vader was even just a plain movie badguy who died at the death star. It is therefor safe to assume that Vader was first Tarkin.

Also, may I point out that every possible name could probably be found in any language. It's just a goddamn big coincidence that Vader means father in Dutch wich would even make sense if it were done intentionally.
they made vader luke's father, to add drama.

overlord
No kidding, Sherlock... sly stick out tongue

calvin44
No kidding, Sherlock... sly stick out tongue
ouch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.