Boba Fett vs 100 Clone Troopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
smokin'

Kaithen
Boba got the weapons... smile

overlord
Boba dies, no ability to discuss, thread over..

Shadow x 20
Boba can't defeat 100 Clone Troopers

Spearhead
y'see, if this was, say, Yoda vs 100 troops, they're might be room to discuss it...but it's not

Barker
That's like, One Boba Vs. 100 Bobas. It can't be done.

Twilight Janick
Which Boba? AOTC, ROTS, TESB or ROTJ?

darthsith19
Hundreds of laser bolts flying towards him... there's no way his armor can take all that... maybe he'll take down 5 Cloens before he dies... why does this thread exist?

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Which Boba? AOTC, ROTS, TESB or ROTJ?
It doesn't matter for all Bobas will be killed...and Boba wasn't in ROTS.

braz
lol boba has stealth

stunna1773
boba get pwned

braz
bullshyt!! i say boba wins

Council#13
It depends on what weapons the clones have. if they have rocket launchers and stuff, they win. but if they have NO weapons, they lose. with blasters even, they will win

mace=badass
Is he in the Slave I-II?

Spearhead
i'm pretty sure the underlying assumption is they're all armed with the same thing, or at least their most common arnament

Council#13
Originally posted by mace=badass
Is he in the Slave I-II?

are the clones in their ships?

braz
naw, its all regular clone troopers with blaster rifles, no shock heavy troopers, commando's with chainguns or ne of that just 100 standard troopers vs Boba Fett and boba fett is hiding and they have to find him....oh yea and the fights on planet Endor

CobbleR
Braz, this is why every one tells you that you make crappy threads.

braz
w/e am i the only one with a little creativity in these forums, i mean damn i make a thread, and so what if its a little rediculous, and people start bashing me and talking shyt and then get pissed at me agian because i get pissed, wtf

Master Vos
I ain't bashing you, but try to put a little less "creativity" next time.

braz
ok smile

Council#13
I say Boba

Tangible God
I say Jango comes back from the dead and makes his clones commit Hari-Kari.

Captain REX
Teams must be fair, or at least capable of being a reasonable battle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.