Hi i'm Soni

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xoni
Hi guys and guls, i'm Soni, accidentally stumbled upon this forum this evening whilst looking for Slim Fast information of all things! Thats right, i'm starting dieting after the Christmas Binge, tommorrow will be my first day. Anyway, i've found quite a few of the topics on this forum interesting - so will stop around for a while and check it out!

CYA! smile

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

River Wild
Welcome to the community! Im glad to have you here! rolling on floor laughing

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Talking_Owl
Hello.

darth plo koon
hello fellow brit

xyz jedi
Ah an 06er. Welcome to KMC. I've got some balloons left over.

balloons

Xoni
Thanks for the wellcome guys, lucky i logged on as i didn't get an email notification alert of replies even though i selected it in my profile yesterday when i joined - will check again!

CYA!

Xoni
Strange, just checked and i've selected the 'yes' button to receive email notifications of new posts in threads?

stunna1773
ah the 06er's are starting to arrive

Imperial_Samura
Salutem Soni of the UK. May your diet be fruitful, and your time here enlightening.

Yes, like young emerging from the shadows, blinking, into the soft light of KMC.

Xoni
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Salutem Soni of the UK. May your diet be fruitful, and your time here enlightening.

Yes, like young emerging from the shadows, blinking, into the soft light of KMC.

Thank you for your wellcome - this is a VERY funny thread!

Anyway, anybody got a solution to my problem with email notificaion - or should i rephrase that 'lack of email notification'!

Imperial_Samura
I really don't know, the best thing I can think of it to pop down the news & questions forum and post around. Someone should know, you might even find out from the great Raz himself.

Borathorn
Hi i'm an "06er" also LOL as we're starting to be called, welcome :-)
Good luck with the diet, i myself am trying to Detox :-) i cleaned the whole house this morning..

Xoni
Originally posted by Borathorn
Hi i'm an "06er" also LOL as we're starting to be called, welcome :-)
Good luck with the diet, i myself am trying to Detox :-) i cleaned the whole house this morning..

he he he.....i like it! big grin

Xoni
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
I really don't know, the best thing I can think of it to pop down the news & questions forum and post around. Someone should know, you might even find out from the great Raz himself.

Cheers Dude, i'll pop down there and look out for Raz! smokin'

chibiruto
Salutations and welcome to our awesome and most grandurous forum
dont foam at the mouth because of it!

*they dont like that*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.