Punisher vs. Red Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klwiggs
Fight 1

No prep, both are armed with a Beretta handgun w/ 11 bullets and a combat knife

Fight 2

No prep, H2H only

Which badass wins the fights?

srankmissingnin
Fight One

Unless Redhood manages to bring it in to melee combat with his knife it's a clean sweep for Frank. Hood is a better knife figher but this wont last long enough for that to matter.

Fight Two.

Hmmm a better fight, Redhood is a superior h2h combatant but Castle has a never say die attitude and superhuman damage-soak, the guy is a monster pure an simple. Hood will almost certainly dominate at the begining of the fight landing three for every one of Castles but Castle has teh strength edge and will with out a doubt out last him. Frank 7-8/10 in h2h.

willRules
I agree

Stoic
Bump

h1a8
SRank is clearly marvel bias.
He admits Hood is superior in h2h combat but loses?
That's rucking fetarded.
Especially when Hood has the ability to paralyze humans with a single nerve strike.

And it's not clear cut if Frank can land a shot with his baretta. Jason has a career made out of dodging bullets, even machine gun fire (even if you assume aim dodging). Add to that he's heavily bulletproof. Plus Jason is a hell of a marksman with his handguns. He hardly ever misses (if ever).

I see fight 1 going to the knives, unless Hood can hit Frank outside his Kevlar vest area.

Jason wins fight 1
8/10

And fight 2
10/10

DarkSaint85
At the level of comic book marksmen, headshots should be relatively easy.

h1a8
I agree. Even in movie fiction (John Wick for example). It would be as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.