Stop with the sex threads

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
I mean seriously it is getting annoying.

Pyrofly
your annoying

no expression

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Im sure many of those whom come to the OFT dont enjoy your threads, either.

§noopbert
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=384458

This thread is much more enjoyable than yours.

Revernd Maynard

§noopbert
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
and that is just some critisism that this 1 kmc member gets....how can he be hated by everyone....

find out next time on the exellent blunders of....KMCdude laughing

Spideys Sister
Boring! Change tha damn channel!

crazy for boys

you are realy anoying hold on ill get vathu and he will say you are anoying

Spideys Sister
I mean seriously it is getting annoying. Sex makes the world go round.

K.Diddy
and that is just some critisism that this 1 kmc member gets....how can he be hated by everyone....

find out next time on the exellent blunders of....KMCdude

laughing

What annoys me is that these threads are mostly started by little 14 yr olds that have never had sex, which is why they are so obsessed with it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

§noopbert
laughing

What annoys me is that these threads are mostly started by little 14 yr olds that have never had sex, which is why they are so obsessed with it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Exhibit A ^

Revernd Maynard
the hilarious comedy continues

crazy for boys
lol

K.Diddy
the hilarious comedy continues

I dont see much funny about it.confused

Spideys Sister
You guys need football... Did anybody see Green Bays Game?

Revernd Maynard
I dont see much funny about it.confused yet you continue knowing everyone is laughing at you...how do you feel

now heres the common K. Diddle response

1. I feel great
2. *replies with something completely unrelated to himself to turn the attention to something else*
3. Doesn't reply
4. Thinks he's clever by replying with something witty that he read in a book.

now....your turn K diddy

crazy for boys
I dont see much funny about it.confused

let me say this so you can under standed it ok you need to let it go if peolple like sex and want it to be a thread let them this is a ****ed up thread and wast space for more importet things then you

Lightningrod
um everyone, can we stop bashing

for every bashing there should be a banning yes

K.Diddy
yet you continue knowing everyone is laughing at you...how do you feel

now heres the common K. Diddle response

1. I feel great
2. *replies with something completely unrelated to himself to turn the attention to something else*
3. Doesn't reply
4. Thinks he's clever by replying with something witty that he read in a book.

now....your turn K diddy

big grin I feel great

K.Diddy
Originally posted by crazy for boys
let me say this so you can under standed it ok you need to let it go if peolple like sex and want it to be a thread let them this is a ****ed up thread and wast space for more importet things then you

wink Wanna say that in english baby

crazy for boys
you are ****ed up

§noopbert
Originally posted by Lightningrod
um everyone, can we stop bashing

for every bashing there should be a banning yes Don't bash you immature kid you!

Revernd Maynard
big grin I feel great and i am a genius everyone

K.Diddy
you are ****ed up

big grin No...................But I will be soon Happy Dance

Revernd Maynard

Lightningrod

ur profile is confusing laughing out loud

what are you 5 stick out tongue

haha I can be just as mean

DanieLs_4_Ever
big grin No...................But I will be soon Happy Dance
And you tell people to stop with their sex threads. I say stop with the damn drug threads (Like before), and telling everyone about your bad drug habit. My God, Get a life and get yourself into Rehab, dude.

Lightningrod

crazy for boys
i was neaer hir i think some one is comeing to banned peolple some buddy told and some one is comie i was neaver hir *hidds be hind
k . diddy

Lightningrod
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
And you tell people to stop with their sex threads. I say stop with the damn drug threads (Like before), and telling everyone about your bad drug habit. My God, Get a life and get yourself into Rehab, dude.

sry for this comment, but people that stay on kmc forever should get a lifesmile

I did not mean you in particular

LethalFemme

you know i've read some of your post and u seem like a really intelligent person

Revernd Maynard
big grin No...................But I will be soon Happy Dance i really dont care about the sex life that you WISH you had......and i think i speak for most KMC members, k? buh bye

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Lightningrod
sry for this comment, but people that stay on kmc forever should get a lifesmile

I did not mean you in particular
What do you mean? No I agree too. I dont expect Ill stay on here forever. You and I both came onto this site on 2003.
Originally posted by LethalFemme
you know i've read some of your post and u seem like a really intelligent person
smile

K.Diddy

smile If you had half a brain, you would know that marijuana is not an addictive drug.

wink Also for your information missy, I have not smoked for 2 days

Lightningrod
these type of threads are funny

people just rant and rant going on and on and on and on

just let a mod take care of it jeez

act mature peoplesmile

Revernd Maynard
smile If you had half a brain, you would know that marijuana is not an addictive drug.

wink Also for your information missy, I have not smoked for 2 days whoa..you smoke weed? wow...you are the coolest person in know, because of that...wow...lets all get naked and have a sexy party and smoke pot

ps...i was being sarcastic, buddy

Lightningrod
What do you mean? No I agree too. I dont expect Ill stay on here forever. You and I both came onto this site on 2003.

smile

just trolls are annoying...mods on this site should um actually do something about it laughing out loud

K.Diddy
whoa..you smoke weed? wow...you are the coolest person in know, because of that...wow...lets all get naked and have a sexy party and smoke pot

ps...i was being sarcastic, buddy

confused I am 20, I dont think it is ''cool'' to smoke pot..............I like the feeling it gives me and it is more harmless than other drugs so I smoke it. wink

DanieLs_4_Ever

wink Also for your information missy, I have not smoked for 2 days
I have a FULL brain, thanks much. Unlike you. The one with a brain that started out the size of a peanut and shrunk gradually with each and every puff you inhaled.
Oh, 2 days. WOOHOOO!!!!

K.Diddy
i really dont care about the sex life that you WISH you had......and i think i speak for most KMC members, k? buh bye

confused

crazy for boys
im not going to turning into a adult you cant make me *runs away

Revernd Maynard
confused I am 20, I dont think it is ''cool'' to smoke pot..............I like the feeling it gives me and it is more harmless than other drugs so I smoke it. wink well....it has been deemed a "Gateway" drug...so technically speaking..it does lead to other drugsOriginally posted by K.Diddy
confused we were all thinking it, i just said it

K.Diddy
I have a FULL brain, thanks much. Unlike you. The one with a brain that started out the size of a peanut and shrunk gradually with each and every puff you inhaled.
Oh, 2 days. WOOHOOO!!!!

laughing out loud Another stupid person misinformed by the media

LethalFemme

smile

big grin

K.Diddy
well....it has been deemed a "Gateway" drug...so technically speaking..it does lead to other drugs we were all thinking it, i just said it

No, it is NOT a gateway drug, just cause your teacher said so you idiot laughing out loud

crazy for boys
k . diddy you old ahahaha

Spideys Sister
Why do I keep comming back here. None of you have blonde hair and a six pack.

DanieLs_4_Ever
No, it is NOT a gateway drug, just cause your teacher said so you idiot laughing out loud
I tell you what. Go out, get yourself a real job, get a girlfriend (NOT a blowup doll), forget about drugs, and THAT is what a "Real" life is.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Why do I keep comming back here. None of you have blonde hair and a six pack.

some do i think we both know who lol

crazy for boys
daniels 14 ever five it up know theres no hope for him he is to old and lazy and dos drugs he is killing him self so let him die

Revernd Maynard
laughing out loud Another stupid person misinformed by the media what does that have to do with the media?Originally posted by K.Diddy
No, it is NOT a gateway drug, just cause your teacher said so you idiot laughing out loud Dont call me an idiot, dont....you want to hear something...everyone in this thread, right now, hates your guts, yet you are still here..whats wrong with this picture? you're like a bad rash, you're like crabs. It doesn't just go away when you want it too. We have to go get some kind of lotion to get rid of it. NOW, where do we get KMC Cream to get rid of K. diddy? well, we're all trying to figure that one out

K.Diddy
I tell you what. Go out, get yourself a real job, get a girlfriend (NOT a blowup doll), forget about drugs, and THAT is what a "Real" life is.

1. I have a job

2. I'm actually seeing someone at the moment, I just dont change my username to ''Kylies forever'' or feel the need to brag about it on here.

3. If I smoke marijuana that is a personal choice and I like doing it and will do it.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
Why do I keep comming back here. None of you have blonde hair and a six pack. you obvoiusly haven't seen me yet......*FINALLY ANOTHER CHANCE TO WHORE MYSELF OUT*

DanieLs_4_Ever
daniels 14 ever five it up know theres no hope for him he is to old and lazy and dos drugs he is killing him self so let him die
Lol. He deems to think the opposite, I suppose.

Blue Dragon
I agree 100% with Diddy, what's the bleedin' point!? Make a discussion thread in the general forum, I think that's more suited.

K.Diddy

hysterical 20 is old?

hysterical Sorry it is to 4 year olds wink

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
I agree 100% with Diddy, what's the bleedin' point!? Make a discussion thread in the general forum, I think that's more suited.

big grin

Revernd Maynard
hysterical 20 is old?

hysterical Sorry it is to 4 year olds wink you are the most Ignorant person in the entire world....kapishe?

crazy for boys
just go get drunck and have sex with a blow up doll

DanieLs_4_Ever
laughing out loud

K.Diddy

hysterical You guy's are the ones on here making the endless sex threads like your some little girl who is curious about losing her virginity, wink

Revernd Maynard
hysterical You guy's are the ones on here making the endless sex threads like your some little girl who is curious about losing her virginity, wink so you DO have something in common with members of kmc

K.Diddy
so you DO have something in common with members of kmc

confused

DanieLs_4_Ever
so you DO have something in common with members of kmc
*Dies laughing*

crazy for boys
boy you better back it up before i get pissed and you dont want a 14 year old to get pissed of with you !

Revernd Maynard
confused Dont act confused...you know what i'm talking about...damn...just take a damn insult like a man and stop playing all of this witty shit like you're better than everyone, jesus christ...just be a man/whatever you are and accept the fact that not one person on this forum likes you...allright?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Dont act confused...you know what i'm talking about...damn...just take a damn insult like a man and stop playing all of this witty shit like you're better than everyone, jesus christ...just be a man/whatever you are and accept the fact that not one person on this forum likes you...allright?
No smilie can condure the laughter that I am experiencing now.

crazy for boys
every one leave this sucka if he wants to die smokeing stuff let him i dont feel like wasting my energy makeing fun of him

Revernd Maynard
No smilie can condure the laughter that I am experiencing now. *bows* thank you...thank you....

i'd just like to give it up to god, my babys mama, my fans for making this all possible

DanieLs_4_Ever
*bows* thank you...thank you....

i'd just like to give it up to god, my babys mama, my fans for making this all possible
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Imaginary
Dont act confused...you know what i'm talking about...damn...just take a damn insult like a man and stop playing all of this witty shit like you're better than everyone, jesus christ...just be a man/whatever you are and accept the fact that not one person on this forum likes you...allright?

You're being a tad bit presumptuous assuming that nobody likes him.

K.Diddy
*bows* thank you...thank you....

no expression

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Imaginary
You're being a tad bit presumptuous assuming that nobody likes him. i might be, most of this thread is about people NOT liking him...i dont know if you read the first couple of pages...but you might want to do it to get to know what we're talking about

K.Diddy
i might be, most of this thread is about people NOT liking him...i dont know if you read the first couple of pages...but you might want to do it to get to know what we're talking about

roll eyes (sarcastic) There is a COUPLE of stupid 14 yr olds defending there sex threads, that does not mean everyone on the forum hates me, Numb nuts. wink

Imaginary
i might be, most of this thread is about people NOT liking him...i dont know if you read the first couple of pages...but you might want to do it to get to know what we're talking about

You said "no one on this forum." I did read the first few pages, and I understand what you mean... but you guys should just quit bashing him. Unless you get off on insulting people over a forum who live halfway around the world from you.

Revernd Maynard
roll eyes (sarcastic) There is a COUPLE of stupid 14 yr olds defending there sex threads, that does not mean everyone on the forum hates me, Numb nuts. wink again with the insults....settle yourself down, bud. I would prefer it if you would back off, just a little bit. Allright?

Yes, in this thread, only a couple of people actually come out to saying that they do not care for you. Yet, if you go into your "Pad" or whatever you crazy kids call it these days, i see more K. diddy hating in that thread...wow, thats crazy that only those 14 year old sex addicts come to that thread just to talk about how much they hate you....

So you would come to think that its not just the 14 year old hormone enduced kids that dont like you...but more than that..

Imaginary
In fact, this particular 14 yr old hormone induced kid doesn't mind K. Diddy stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
In fact, this particular 14 yr old hormone induced kid doesn't mind K. Diddy stick out tongue are you coming on to me naughty

Imaginary
are you coming on to me naughty

Hell no stick out tongue

Revernd Maynard
Hell no stick out tongue you dont even know me...i was just being random...so if you would, please, leave me be

Imaginary
I was just about to edit my post, coz you're really hot eek

Fallen Jedi
laughing

What annoys me is that these threads are mostly started by little 14 yr olds that have never had sex, which is why they are so obsessed with it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

mine was here before anyone else's. tongue12

and actually i wasn't horny the time i made it. confused and i wasn't 14 either. stick out tongue

and i have no idea what i started it in the first place. blink its never on topic anyways. laughing out loud

Revernd Maynard
I was just about to edit my post, coz you're really hot eek oh....than go right ahead wink...i'm not stopping you naughty

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi

and actually i wasn't horny the time i made it. confused and i wasn't 14 either. stick out tongue

and i have no idea what i started it in the first place. blink its never on topic anyways. laughing out loud

smile No, I have nothing against that thread, I am more talking about all these stupid kids starting them.

K.Diddy
again with the insults....

hysterical

Cringe

.....And start with the SEX FORUM!

rock

no expression

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Cringe
.....And start with the SEX FORUM!

rock

no expression

I actually agree, They can put all there sex shit in there then.

TigerEyes
oh all you haters stop being christian and get used to it..sex is shoved in our faces at age 3..we grow up knowing it. Stop trying to be pg..and losen up..even pg has some sex in it.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by TigerEyes
oh all you haters stop being christian and get used to it..sex is shoved in our faces at age 3..we grow up knowing it. Stop trying to be pg..and losen up..even pg has some sex in it.

It's just I dont come on here to talk about sex, thats what sex forums are for. smile

Spideys Sister
Don't you have internet?

Leo.M
wow, this thread has more basher >> hitler then anything

funny come backs though hysterical

Spideys Sister
Violence is not the answer.

Vathu
Originally posted by Fallen Jedi

Its on topic.. But only when you or me are there FJ... I have no clue why though... huh

Its immature to talk about sex, especially when you acting younger then you are, like talking about other peoples sex life when you have no idea who they are, bashing with sexually motivated insults, etc. I'm only 15 and I act very mature... Well.. Only when I want to or I'm serious about something.. Other then that I'm doing things to get in trouble.. I guess being an attention whore runs in the family...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.