Jackie Malfoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§noopbert
Ok, what the hell is all this Jackie Malfoy-ism about? ;confused: Why is she so infamous, here? What's she so famous for confused.

BackFire
Infamous is a more accurate word.

§noopbert
Edited stick out tongue

Alpha Centauri
She possessed every "quality" that someone posting on a messageboard should never have.

-AC

Deano
laughing

§noopbert
Well, thank AC... but still, what exactly earned her this title, what was she doin' etc.

Alpha Centauri
Think Debbiejo on a sugar rush.

-AC

Darth Revan
What she did was she aways tocked like thsi and she mayd a lot of gramatically mistakes! JM And shel iked to putt her inishals every where lol JM! She realy liked to say "nothering" it was funy lol! JM smile

Ms Flower
Jackie was a sweet girl. She meant well. Her spelling and grammar were atrocious but her only learning the English language 2 years before was the reason for that. She had spunk. Thats for sure. Most people I know would have left after all the bashing that was done to her.

Tptmanno1
She would also post based soley on the title, and it would have absolutly nothing to do with the thread itself.

And she didn't know much about anything either.

Alpha Centauri
I maintain the belief that the only reason she took the bashing was because hardly any of it was open enough for her to pick up on.

She wasn't the most technically sound of lego structures was she?

-AC

Ms Flower
She knew when someone was dissing/bashing her. She had an Ignore list longer then anyone I know that was in her profile.

Capt_Fantastic

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I maintain the belief that the only reason she took the bashing was because hardly any of it was open enough for her to pick up on.

-AC

Oh, she knew I was bashing her.

§noopbert

Ms Flower
She knew.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
She was/is a prepubescent jew of Italian descent, that had the typing skills of a retarded chimp. She hated anyone that her parents didn't tell her she could like, and her reason was always that the "bible" didn't say so... Which made no sense for a jew. Actually, she seemed to go back and forth between being a jew and being a christian. PVS seems to think that she was working on some sort of "pissing people off degree". Despite the possible validity of this idea, she doesn't post anymore, and hopefully it's because something heavy fell on her.

Hahaha.

The first and last lines are quite hilarious.

-AC

§noopbert

Bardock42
-worst grammar on KMC ever
-most ignorant, ass-backwards beliefs
-2 miles of ignore list
-responding solely on teh thread title
-posting without the intention to ever come back to read what came in response.

...in fact what would have been better for her than a Message Board would have been a plain wall she could talk too. But except for that very sweet indeed.

Actually the Theory was that she was infact a psychologist who measured the responses towards her behaviour....it most probably is true too.B42

Ms Flower
Despite the possible validity of this idea, she doesn't post anymore, and hopefully it's because something heavy fell on her. She's still around...though not as much.

Jackie

Imperial_Samura

-AC

Hehehe, ah yes, she could be quite oblivious to the daggers in the dark - a bit like a Mr. Magoo of the forums, always just avoiding the pits, bending over just in time for the poison darts to go whizzing over her head.

Still, she added a certain flavour, and flair. And I don't think Debbiejo is really JM material, I can understand what Debbiejo posts for one, she posts good things, and she doesn't tend to alienate people with odd world views like JM did.

Haha. I remember the "LIST" as it was called, it became a badge of honor for some, being on it, though I never got there. That, and JM tended to tell people they were on it, and then read their posts any way. "Ignore" turned into "concentrate on." Heheheh. Good times.

§noopbert
laughing

Ms Flower
Even with her flaws, her company here at KMC was better then half the morons around here today.

§noopbert
Originally posted by Ms Flower
Even with her flaws, her company here at KMC was better then half the morons around here today. Indeed, I PMed her a couple of times, she really was sweet.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Bardock42

Actually the Theory was that she was infact a psychologist who measured the responses towards her behaviour....it most probably is true too.B42

So, she pissed people off on purpose. I have a hard time believeing the theory. I mean, I hope there is no one that profoundly ignorant, but she still posts, as Frau Flower discovered. So, if she was a psychologist, why would she not be posting in more "adult" threads?

Capt_Fantastic
Even with her flaws, her company here at KMC was better then half the morons around here today.

She WAS half the morons on this board!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Still, she added a certain flavour, and flair. And I don't think Debbiejo is really JM material, I can understand what Debbiejo posts for one, she posts good things, and she doesn't tend to alienate people with odd world views like JM did.

Personally I believe (as do a couple of others I've spoke to) Debbiejo all too often soils the GDF with her pointless nonsense and should be locked away in the OTF.

That and she just seems to have an almost depressing lack of understanding for any point that any poster makes if it's even slightly complex. Don't take this as bashing, I'm just saying what I think. As do others. When you resort to PMing someone and bashing them purely because you feel like being annoying, you're on the idiot list (which is what debbiejo does).

Depends how you define "moron".

Basically I'd rather have an a*shole poster than a moron poster.

-AC

Imperial_Samura

Hhahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing Ow, so much laughter, it hurt. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

And wait, so it's true? She was doing some sort of degree? I always thought that was a joke.... how old was she? I thought early, mid teens.

Adam_PoE
She was/is a prepubescent jew of Italian descent, that had the typing skills of a retarded chimp. She hated anyone that her parents didn't tell her she could like, and her reason was always that the "bible" didn't say so... Which made no sense for a jew. Actually, she seemed to go back and forth between being a jew and being a christian. PVS seems to think that she was working on some sort of "pissing people off degree". Despite the possible validity of this idea, she doesn't post anymore, and hopefully it's because something heavy fell on her.

To elaborate, at the time of her last posting, she was 14 years old, and she is indeed Italian/Jewish. However, her twin sister practices "new age religion" and she is a closet Christian. She sneaks to church with a meddling neighbor, and hides a Bible under bed.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ms Flower
She WAS half the morons on this board! She was slow, dimwitted and not working with a full basket, I admit...but she was pleasant.

Hhahahahahaha laughing laughing laughing Ow, so much laughter, it hurt. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

And wait, so it's true? She was doing some sort of degree? I always thought that was a joke.... how old was she? I thought early, mid teens. She was 14.

§noopbert
She WAS half the morons on this board! laughing

Adam_PoE

laughing

Capt_Fantastic
She was slow, dimwitted and not working with a full basket, I admit...but she was pleasant.

Yes, pleasant like a root canal with no novacain.

Soth
Yes. . . . .I remember her. . . . sadly enough

§noopbert
Yes, pleasant like a root canal with no novacain. Ouch. This paints a rather good picture of her... and what she was infamous for.

Lana
She took anyone disagreeing with her as bashing, and would bash with no provocation, acted like she knew anything and everything, yet was depressingly ignorant and clueless about reality. Anyone who would disagree with her or point out her errors was put on her 'ignore' list, and she would point out everytime they posted that she was ignoring them. That is, of course, assuming that she returned to a thread she posted in. Not to mention such infamities as 'nothering'....

She was semi-decent if not somewhat annoying in the OTF. In the GDF, though....

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
To elaborate, at the time of her last posting, she was 14 years old, and she is indeed Italian/Jewish. However, her twin sister practices "new age religion" and she is a closet Christian. She sneaks to church with a meddling neighbor, and hides a Bible under bed.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Was that it? I couldn't quite remember the whole story. Eventually I just started quoting here and responding with the shit pile smilie. That was all her posts were worthy of getting as a response.

Imperial_Samura
She was slow, dimwitted and not working with a full basket, I admit...but she was pleasant.

She was 14.

I think she would have done better if she had used some tact and diplomacy. So often she would say what ever and it could, by some, have been considered insulting and unpleasant. Still, we all have our bad days. Hehe.

And if she was 14 how was she doing a degree? (Egad, talking about this is making ME feel dimwitted)

§noopbert
Yep she was 14.

But I'm 15.

And, what the hell is 'Nothering'?

Imperial_Samura

Deano
this is a good bashing thread

§noopbert
laughing out loud

Lana

Ms Flower
Despite her misgivings, she had quite a few friends. Mostly coming from the OTF of course but it matters not.

Bardock42

Bardock42
Despite her misgivings, she had quite a few friends. Mostly coming from the OTF of course but it matters not.

You just have to say that cause you are her mom or something.

Ms Flower
You just have to say that cause you are her mom or something. and what of it? ..I say so because its true.

besides which, I KMC divorced my KMC family wacko how fukking stupid this sounds I know.

Imperial_Samura
It was a joke.

Thank goodness, that's what I had always thought. For some reason talking about her in the past tense is affecting my ability to think clearly.

Bardock42
Oh yeah, right, anyone thinks she actually read that?

Ms Flower
doesnt seem so

Capt_Fantastic
Oh yeah, right, anyone thinks she actually read that?

So, are you saying that Whirly and Jackie are the same person?

Bardock42

It sounds plausible. But I actually posted that just, so the newer members or those not aware of her behaviour could see what she thought might be a reasonable and neccessary post.

BackFire
Capt. Fantastic - Several of your posts in this thread have been absolutely hilarious, some of the funniest posts I've read in a long time. Sadly, probably the best thing JM has ever been associated with. Good work.

Imperial_Samura

eek! That's quite theory. Hmmm. Yes... although the question is, did JM have the skills/inteeligence to create two different KMC members?

Like something from The Twilight Zone.

debbiejo
So, are you saying that Whirly and Jackie are the same person? laughing out loud Princess whirly?

§noopbert
laughing

debbiejo
Besides anyone who reads debbiejos posts knows shes not on the idiot list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless youre projecting what your are unto others...like some here... I'm on the expanding the topic list.....WHEN IT'S BORING!!! quite different, quite....And I can be above petty discredits because I'm on a higher plane then some.

crazy_c
laughing out loud I'm lovin all these conspiracy theories!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by BackFire
Capt. Fantastic - Several of your posts in this thread have been absolutely hilarious, some of the funniest posts I've read in a long time. Sadly, probably the best thing JM has ever been associated with. Good work.

Well, coming from you, I'll take that as a great compliment. If I can make you laugh, then I know I've reached my target audience. I'm also glad that I could help find meaning for Jackie's existence.

Imperial_Samura
Remarkable, Jackie Malfoy is a hot topic. 57+ replies in the short time the threads been up. Seems she created strong emotions in all who ever tried to read her posts.

debbiejo
maybe we should all stive to be as popular as she.........

Bardock42
Remarkable, Jackie Malfoy is a hot topic. 57+ replies in the short time the threads been up. Seems she created strong emotions in all who ever tried to read her posts.

She did indeed. The complete ignorance and lack of reasoning together with her runaway strategy just pissed a lot of people off I guess.

crazy_c
To be honest I never really thought about her. I found her sweet when I did pay attention to her though. I'm probably just not around enough... I tend to post at lengthy inetrvals spanning aboot several months ^^;

debbiejo
I did talk to her in pms a few times, cause I did feel for her, though she usually didn't know what I was talking about cause she had so many on her ignore list...She's not even around anymore is she?

§noopbert
She posted yesterday.

Imperial_Samura
She did indeed. The complete ignorance and lack of reasoning together with her runaway strategy just pissed a lot of people off I guess.

True, true. Strong emotions of the more negative kind which are actually quite conducive to good humor it would seem. And that's what's important.

As Capt_Fantastic said, there is finally meaning for her existence.

debbiejo
blink Her existence!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Like the aboot person that can't however strongly it's pointed out can't spell about.....

Bardock42
Originally posted by debbiejo
blink Her existence!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Like the aboot person that can't however strongly it's pointed out can't spell about.....
If you are refering to me I can spell aboot the way it is supposed to be. I jsut don't feel like showing it now.

debbiejo
laughing out loud Yeah it's you!!!!!!! Will you show it now , just to see if grammer school did work for you...

Imperial_Samura
maybe we should all stive to be as popular as she.........

Ah, it's like that eternal debate, is it better to be hatefully remembered or completely forgotten...

crazy_c
Aboot is more fun smile

Imaginary
I got on her ignore list... I was so proud happy Then she took me off it because I made one "good post" in one of her threads, thus proving she does read the posts of people on her ignore list erm

debbiejo
Ah, it's like that eternal debate, is it better to be hatefully remembered or completely forgotten... Is that like if a man yells in the woods is he still right, if know ones there to hear? eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
laughing out loud Yeah it's you!!!!!!! Will you show it now , just to see if grammer school did work for you...

Alright alright...but jsut for you...."aboot" .....happy now?

debbiejo
Alright alright...but jsut for you...."aboot" .....happy now? laughing out loud laughing out loud Grammer shcooly didn't workey for you.

Victor Von Doom
Is that like if a man yells in the woods is he still right, if know ones there to hear? eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm curious now, because I've seen you describe what you do as 'widening a topic' when it gets 'boring'.

To me- and I may be imagining this- but to me, it seems like you start having trivial off-topic conversations with people.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I'm curious now, because I've seen you describe what you do as 'widening a topic' when it gets 'boring'.

To me- and I may be imagining this- but to me, it seems like you start having trivial off-topic conversations with people. Where'd you come from .........go away!!.........oh god go away. laughing out loud

Bardock42
laughing out loud laughing out loud Grammer shcooly didn't workey for you.

Now just to be all weird and stuff. Wouldn't it be Grammar School that didn't work for me?

debbiejo
I'm not talking anymore VVD is hungry........

Victor Von Doom
I'm not talking anymore VVD is hungry........

Please do continue.

Now just to be all weird and stuff. Wouldn't it be Grammar School that didn't work for me?

I was going to make this point, but I left it to my Teutonic colleague.

debbiejo
Please do continue.

Why?..Go eat a dog then come back after you're rested.....Just leave me be...this isn't the spelling and grammer thread....It's about Jacky. confused

Alpha Centauri
He's just continuing my point about how you often ruin the GDF with OTF style posts.

-AC

debbiejo
Oh god now there's 2 of them....................... blink Why don't you just flog me.....

Oh Jesus son of mary Mother of god....that I don't believe in....crapola...

Victor Von Doom
Why?..Go eat a dog then come back after you're rested.

Is that an embedded metaffer?

I don't get it.

debbiejo
Metaffer?

JacopeX
Jackie was a sweet girl. She meant well. Her spelling and grammar were atrocious but her only learning the English language 2 years before was the reason for that. She had spunk. Thats for sure. Most people I know would have left after all the bashing that was done to her. Really??? ((O RLY? laughing ))

Ms Flower
Originally posted by JacopeX
Really??? ((O RLY? laughing )) erm yes, and?

Victor Von Doom
Metaffer?

Someone hasn't been watching their Brass Eye.

I refuse any longer to take part in this orgy of irrelevance.

JacopeX
erm yes, and? I thought i wuz the only one with the bad spelling laughing

Ms Flower
I thought i wuz the only one with the bad spelling laughing apparently you thought wrong

debbiejo
Someone hasn't been watching their Brass Eye.

I refuse any longer to take part in this orgy of irrelevance. Thank you ...........go away.....At least give me one wish for the new year. huh stick out tongue

Besides isn't Metaffer like german for something?

JacopeX
apparently you thought wrong Well I checked all her post and they aiight. No spellin mistakes. I guerss she changed but she came yesterday

Imperial_Samura
I thought i wuz the only one with the bad spelling laughing

Well, I guess many on these forums have varying qualities of grammar and spelling, it's just that JM's writing, ahhhh, style was kind of unique to her in context with all of her other foibles.

Kind of added to her mystery and infamy. Or something.

Victor Von Doom
Thank you ...........go away.....At least give me one wish for the new year.

That's not very nice, is it debbiejo? Go and sit in the corner and think very hard about your attitude.

Returning to topic: who is/are the potential heir to the throne, as it were?

JacopeX
Ohh i get it...Her spelling mistakes are in a way as if you couldnt spot them like that. Oh iight

Capt_Fantastic
That's not very nice, is it debbiejo? Go and sit in the corner and think very hard about your attitude.

THAT is a loaded question. One that might lead to answers that get this thread closed

§noopbert

Returning to topic: who is/are the potential heir to the throne, as it were? Deano is in a different category. Just a disclaimer.

Ohh i get it...Her spelling mistakes are in a way as if you couldnt spot them like that. Oh iight This guy is a prime candidate, however.

JacopeX
hmmm...

Capt_Fantastic
Ohh i get it...Her spelling mistakes are in a way as if you couldnt spot them like that. Oh iight

Poor spelling is one thing. However, when coupled with intentional ignorance and trolling, it becomes a lethal combination.

debbiejo

Returning to topic: who is/are the potential heir to the throne, as it were? According to people, she didn't leave, she is still heir. And I never sit in corners thank you very much.. have lots to contribute and with the love of all will continue for the betterment of mankind. stick out tongue

Imperial_Samura

Heirs to Jackie Malfoy's legacy? Hard to say. There is really no one like her left that I know of, at least outside of the OTF, combining an odd world view with a kind of ignorant innocence...

I'd be tempted to say Kidrock, they often seemed to be partners in crime, but he is a better at spelling, and not really ignorantly innocent in an occasionally charming way like JM could be.

Still, he sometimes makes me cry "oh, the humanity" like JM used to make me do.

debbiejo
I vote Kidrock for sure....There's just that itchy thing about him.....sorry

Imperial_Samura
Poor spelling is one thing. However, when coupled with intentional ignorance and trolling, it becomes a lethal combination.

Yes, that's what I'm talking about - together they combine (much like Captain Planet) to form JM. Take any one away, and it wouldn't be her. A sum of the parts, as it were.

JacopeX
Dayum! She was that bad....well i gotta stay away from that gurl

debbiejo
Oh just let her be. Most of the good things are still here like potatoes, what more can a person want in life...Theyre always there for you, totally euphoric all depending on what position your on while eating them..They can be quit orgasmic.

Alpha Centauri
^^^This is exactly what I meant, and VVD too I assume.

-AC

Bardock42

-AC

I don't mind her off-topicness her total lack of understanding for some topics as well as her inability to detect sarcasm or any other form of wit annoy me...well sometimes.

As for KidRock = JM...by all means, no he doesn'T, although his views might be similar as to some points he is in no other way anything like JM. Now a mix of Jacope and KidRock..that might just be it.

§noopbert
I don't mind her off-topicness her total lack of understanding for some topics as well as her inability to detect sarcasm or any other form of wit annoy me...well sometimes.

As for KidRock = JM...by all means, no he doesn'T, although his views might be similar as to some points he is in no other way anything like JM. Now a mix of Jacope and KidRock..that might just be it. JacopeRock?

Bardock42

debbiejo

-AC laughing out loud laughing out loud I did that jussssssst for you..!!!! Oh and VVD. big grin

Imperial_Samura
KidX, JacopeRock and Jackie Malfoy. I wonder if the world would survive? Or maybe they would become superheroes of something.

Gestalt entities tend to scare me enormously. Unless they are transformers, in which case they're cool.

PVS
trrshbszhbsrhscfzagshrnrajtnanjathadhaha.JMHappy Dance

^^^^
that about sums it up

debbiejo
blink Only you would think of this............... laughing out loud

Adam_PoE

THAT is a loaded question. One that might lead to answers that get this thread closed

Poor spelling, intentional ignorance, and trolling? A name comes to mind...

Darth Revan

§noopbert

Poor spelling, intentional ignorance, and trolling? A name comes to mind... Jackie Malfoy?

debbiejo

Princess Whirly? huh

Darth Revan
More like KidX.

Damn, does anybody remember that second word she just misspelled so bad all the time?....that actually pissed me off when I read it...it was a whole different word....argh....

Nothering?

Does anybody remember Xena_Fan or whatever her name was? The chick who was upset about nudes in the art forum and always spelled "reported" "report it"?

§noopbert
no

Capt_Fantastic

Indeed, the first name that came to my mind, as well.

debbiejo
If not..Uhmm Whirly, then ummm kidrock?.....It can't be spelljammer anymore...hmmmmm must be princess whirly...

KidRock
If not..Uhmm Whirly, then ummm kidrock?.....It can't be spelljammer anymore...hmmmmm must be princess whirly...

Please..my spelling is perfect. Dont you have some walls to be walking into?

§noopbert
You mispelled "Dont". It's "Don't".

Capt_Fantastic
If not..Uhmm Whirly, then ummm kidrock?.....It can't be spelljammer anymore...hmmmmm must be princess whirly... Who could it possibly be?

KidRock

debbiejo
Who could it possibly be? laughing out loud Clever!

§noopbert
Originally posted by KidRock
That's bad grammar not spelling. Nope, it's spelling. Grammar would be the two periods between "please" and "spelling.

Victor Von Doom

§noopbert
no expression Oh hush you.

KidRock
Oh davey..we got hoosed.

Victor Von Doom
Keepin' it real.

Darth Revan
That's bad grammar not spelling.

You left out a comma. smile

KidRock
Originally posted by Darth Revan
You left out a comma. smile

I know. cool

§noopbert
Keepin' it real. Word.

Darth Revan
I know. cool

That's fantastic. cool

KidRock
That's fantastic. cool

I know. cool

Adam_PoE
Who could it possibly be?

laughing

Imperial_Samura
Who could it possibly be?

Heheh. Clever. Wink, wink wink

JacopeX

§noopbert
Who could it possibly be? laughing out loud

AdventChild
I miss JM I wonder why she left?hmmmm....

Ms Flower
she was grounded or something.

AdventChild
???o???

Alpha Centauri
she was grounded or something.

Capt_Fantastic, you got your wish!

-AC

Lana
Nothering?

Does anybody remember Xena_Fan or whatever her name was? The chick who was upset about nudes in the art forum and always spelled "reported" "report it"?

Haha, yeah, I remember her laughing out loud "if it's nude it's porn and your report it!"

roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
We pwned her so many times too embarrasment with her own logic even confused

§noopbert
Careful, you might get report it.

silver_tears
I look forward to it droolio

Capt_Fantastic
Capt_Fantastic, you got your wish!

-AC

Yes, as long as it was the heavy corner of a frigidaire to the back of the skull that grounded her, I got my wish..

Ms Flower
erm

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>